Psychological testing of some sort to purchase a firearm. Fair?

Almost all of the rampage/mass shooting have one thing in common, mental instability.

We don't live in the 1700's anymore where the population of any given town is <2000. If it requires a constitutional amendment so be it.

I think rather than register guns, we should register gun owners. You pass a background check, or whatever standards are established, and you can buy whatever you wish.

You go to a gun shop or gun show, you choose what you want, and if you are on the approved list, you pay your money and leave. The government is not informed what purchases you have made.

If you commit a serious enough crime, you sacrifice your freedoms, including the right to bear arms.

I cannot imagine many American adults that have not done something in their lives that could be construed as a felony.

I don't care to imagine. I haven't.

In other words, you have live in a monastary all your life. The facts remains, if all other civil rights can be rstored in a reasonable manner, so should 2nd Amendment rights(.)

No I just don't commit felonies. Not that hard. In any case anyone without a mental disability knows if I was living in a monastery (with an E) I would not be on the internets. So the real question is, are you stupid or just a troll?

I cannot imagine many American adults that have not done something in their lives that could be construed as a felony.

I don't care to imagine. I haven't.

In other words, you have live in a monastary all your life. The facts remains, if all other civil rights can be rstored in a reasonable manner, so should 2nd Amendment rights(.)

No I just don't commit felonies. Not that hard. In any case anyone without a mental disability knows if I was living in a monastery (with an E) I would not be on the internets. So the real question is, are you stupid or just a troll?

Again, there are a multitude of felonies. I advocate firearm rights under the 2nd Amendment; not paying the last 20 bucks on a rent to own microwave, after leaving it behind at a rental property, was a felony in my state. This is an area I want less government involved in. Restore civil rights, all of them, after one has "PAID THEIR DEBT" to society.

Forum List

Back