PSY( Gangam style star) will perform at the WH but did you know ..

From the OP:

PSY Rap:

Kill those fucking Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives

Kill those fucking Yankees who ordered them to torture

Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers

Kill them all slowly and painfully​
The confusion is on your part. You know -- just like always.

How's that? It's exactly what I said, his lyrics were directed at those that ordered and carried out the tortures.

I told you you'd get confused.
"Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers"

Did their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers order and carry out the tortures?

Hint: No.

But continue insisting he didn't say what he said. Leftists are amusing when they do that. :lmao:

I never said that he didn't say it, it's clearly posted in the op, why would I deny it?

I never said the words weren't over the top and out of line.

I've only argued against the notion that he's anti-American, I still don't think he is.

Wow, ain't it great.

You think someone calling for the death of Americans is great?

Meanwhile, if you hears someone stereotyping any minority well thats jujust an outrage?

Libtards are fucking morons, I will say it again, libtards are fucking morons.

LaKata is happy anytime someone he doesn't like is either killed or hurt.....its a character flaw.....he has a cum stain right now just thinking about Americans being threatened....he cant wait for their demise....

How's that? It's exactly what I said, his lyrics were directed at those that ordered and carried out the tortures.

Did their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers order and carry out the tortures?

But continue insisting he didn't say what he said. Leftists are amusing when they do that. :lmao:

Here's another hint.

A lot of daughters, mothers, daughter-in-law and fathers were killed in the Korean war.

And in Iraq.

For real.
Fucking stupid liberals can't fucking read.

Here's another hint.

A lot of daughters, mothers, daughter-in-law and fathers were killed in the Korean war.

And in Iraq.

For real.
Fucking stupid liberals can't fucking read.

^ Getting angry.

Enlighten us all Davey Boy..

What do you suppose racism actually is?
I'll tell you what it's not:

It's NOT "anything a liberal doesn't like but can't rationally argue against".

I know that disarms you. Tough shit.

So you don't know.

:eusa_shifty:

Guess that's part of the whole "Dave" mystique.

:lol:
Wiki says it best:

Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior.

You know -- like you're doing with Asians.

I'll tell you what it's not:

It's NOT "anything a liberal doesn't like but can't rationally argue against".

I know that disarms you. Tough shit.

So you don't know.

Wiki says it best:

Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior.

There's a component that you are missing.

I don't feel superior.

You know..like when you call people "retards". I am sure you feel sorta superior to retards, right?

By the way..I don't have much of a problem with racism or racists. It's like religion to me.

It should be a personal thing.

You don't want to hang with a certain group of people..you shouldn't have too.

But neither should that preference be the law of the land.

By the way..my ex-wife was Japanese...and I sure didn't feel superior to her. Especially after the divorce.

She really took me to the cleaners.

:doubt:

^ Getting angry.
Nope. Getting bored with deliberate liberal stupidity and willful ignorance.

Let me guess -- public school education, right?

Schools are bad....grumble grumble....unions are bad...grumble grumble....everything I don't want is bad...grumble grumble....

You're like a broken record sometimes daveyboy.
Yeah. You just keep insisting the guy didn't say exactly what he said.

You amuse me, bob. :lol:

So you don't know.

Wiki says it best:

I don't feel superior.

You know..like when you call people "retards". I am sure you feel sorta superior to retards, right?

By the way..I don't have much of a problem with racism or racists. It's like religion to me.

Ahhh. So, YOUR racism is okay...but everyone else's is baaad.

Looks like we can add "flaming hypocrite" to your list of character flaws. :lol:
By the way..my ex-wife was Japanese...and I sure didn't feel superior to her. Especially after the divorce.

Good for her! :)

Nope. Getting bored with deliberate liberal stupidity and willful ignorance.

Let me guess -- public school education, right?

Schools are bad....grumble grumble....unions are bad...grumble grumble....everything I don't want is bad...grumble grumble....

Mr. Clown, I never did that.

Keep amusing yourself. I myself am amused by your confusion that I predicted.

Wiki says it best:

I don't feel superior.

Looks like we can add "flaming hypocrite" to your list of character flaws. :lol:

Damn dude.

That's pretty cold.

Oh well.

Guess the reptile thing was correct.

:cool:

Mr. Clown, I never did that.

Keep amusing yourself. I myself am amused by your confusion that I predicted.

Actually, you did do that. :lol:

I don't feel superior.

Damn dude.

That's pretty cold.

Oh well.

Guess the reptile thing was correct.

:cool:
Oh, that's right -- karma is just for OTHER people, right?

I never said that he didn't say it, it's clearly posted in the op, why would I deny it?

I never said the words weren't over the top and out of line.

I've only argued against the notion that he's anti-American, I still don't think he is.
You seem to be terribly confused, bob.

You know, if you stick to reality, you don't have to keep your stories straight.

Deflect what?

If you vote for a real live racist..that basically means you agree with his policies.

Personally? I may not like certain groups as a personal thing..but I would never want to see it put up as law.

You?

That's what you were voting for.

A bigot and a racist.

:confused:

You charge Romney with racism based on that video?

:confused:

You watched it? I knew it would be crap, simply because he posted it. :lol:

It's Romney saying about half a dozen times that he considers all people the children of God, regardless of race.

So....no idea what Swallow is getting at. :confused:

Forum List

Back