Psst... [rubber duckies] pass it on "Looks like we got us a convoy!"

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
"We The People Are Going To Take Our Border Back"

AMERICANS' UNION OF STATES,
We the People - it looks like we got ourselves a convoy...
HELP TAKE BACK THE SOUTHERN STATES' BORDER!!!!
🎼
🎵
🎶
CONVOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBlnTz4fr5k

Oops, flashbacks from the past!
🤣
😂
😁
🥹

[From Michigan] [eastbound and down] [and or meet-up along the way]
Route Gallery

America first, WWG1WGA, eh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1wvnJ22V1Q

Last edited:
Psst... [rubber duckies] pass it on "Looks like we got us a convoy!"

Oh look, its chinese propaganda from 2022.

Could you people be any more gullible?

Wow, so are these fellas retired or unemployed?
I imagine with the diversity and resilience of the American people everybody's situation will be different (yet united along the way) from Michigan this was just an example and this thread by itself is intended only for awareness for all those who can and care to join, so they can make preparations to do so.

I messaged the local sheriff requesting they support any truckers organizing and or passing through on the way to join the Convoy and I shared it here on the US Message Board forum... I am not a trucker and will be [here] supporting from the sidelines.

WE ARE THE NEWS NOW,
WWG1WGA, eh.
;)

Last edited:
WE ARE THE NEWS NOW,
I gotta admit, that made me laugh pretty hard.

On a separate note:

Doesn't it strike you as strange that all these guys can afford to have their trucks not working for them for this mauch time?

In this supposedly crappy economy?

Have You ever gassed one of those things up?

Doesn't it strike you as strange that all these guys can afford to have their trucks not working for them for this mauch time?

Convoy begins January 29th Final Rally Locations February 3rd that's only six days (plus a few days to get back home).
It's cold here in Michigan -4 degrees right now!!! Therefore the neighbor kids leave their Riggs running 24/7 idling-in-park even while at home.

Crappy economy Crappy Fiat Currency more like it... HOW DO YOU SPELL "hyperinflation"?

NICE TO HAVE INDUSTRIES THEY'RE IN TROUBLE,
More and more of (y)our dollars that you earn have to go to the have-to-haves.
And people are running out of credit in their balance sheets to be able to maintain a lifestyle.
I THINK THAT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET REALLY REALLY SURLY,
Because people don't like their lifestyle being ground down, especially when they don't really understand why it has to happen. And then they realize it's policies that are causing this, and your money is being transferred to a more politically acceptable group of people, you know especially five or six million people that weren't in the country a year ago, and I think it's going to cause a lot of issues. Locking the poor into poverty, nothing is free, we all pay for it, paying it [free shit] back through inflation; the rich have assets that grow with inflation. ~ Bob Kudla

A "Crack-Up Boom" is a term used in financial contexts to describe a specific sequence of events leading to a severe economic collapse, typically following an unsustainable boom [fiat money economy]. The sequence typically includes the following states:
1705735138009.png

Bringing gold and silver back as America's Constitutional money!
🪙
💰

More than a dozen states have introduced pro-sound money legislation in 2024 so far, including Alaska, Indiana, Iowa, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Several states are writing laws allowing gold and silver bullion may be used to pay off debts (Gold and Silver have become Legal Tender).
Argentina did away with the concept of a national legal tender, and now debts only need to be paid in the currency agreed to in a contract between two people or two companies, which means currencies are going to compete...
SPECULATION VS INVESTMENT,
NOT THE SAME.
THEY EACH EXIST BECAUSE OF THE ENVIRONMENT.
SOUND MONEY ECONOMY VS FIAT MONEY ECONOMY,
Convertible paper money [convertible to and/or backed by the public's gold and silver portable property-minted coinage without interest] vs. Inconvertible paper money [with interest worthless private-printed paper from thin air and/or backed by nothing made legal tender only by a government decree].

“Taxpayers have to front nearly half a trillion dollars each year because the Biden administration is not stopping migrants at the southern border”

Last edited:

On a separate note:

Clueless. Supply chain is dead. Nobody can afford to buy inventory -- thanks Tater.

Read a newspaper once in a while, CrapAtUs.

On a separate note:

Very expensive journey....fuel alone is prohibitive

Very expensive journey....fuel alone is prohibitive

I wonder how all the truckers in Canada did it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. I know I donated a good chunk of money to them. I'll be looking up how to do so with this convoy.

OOPS! Just visited the link. They've got a big red button that says DONATE. Guess I'll go do that.

Last edited:

I wonder how all the truckers in Canada did it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. I know I donated a good chunk of money to them. I'll be looking up how to do so with this convoy.

OOPS! Just visited the link. They've got a big red button that says DONATE. Guess I'll go do that.

Yeah makes sense

Forum List

Back