PSA

Most of Africa is a shithole. Hait is also a shithole.

That is all.
2BA6CEB6-4FE5-4530-8F3E-607995FC3105.jpeg

This is what pig fuckers like Trump don't understand.

When we allow foreign nationals to come here and work and go to school, when they return to their native countries they are goodwill ambassadors for the US.

Africa is a vital source of raw materials we cannot get from anywhere else on Earth, and China would like nothing more than to displace us on that continent. They have been making moves toward that goal.

Someone needs to sit down with the Naked Emperor and explain the facts of life to the fucking retard.

This is what pig fuckers like Trump don't understand.

When we allow foreign nationals to come here and work and go to school, when they return to their native countries they are goodwill ambassadors for the US.

Africa is a vital source of raw materials we cannot get from anywhere else on Earth, and China would like nothing more than to displace us on that continent. They have been making moves toward that goal.

Someone needs to sit down with the Naked Emperor and explain the facts of life to the fucking retard.
I hear you, g5000. I don't disagree with you. But, those people who come here can't be the lowest common denominator of that country. It does them no good if we take their lest accomplished. That's why we need controls over it. We end up doing nothing for that nation.

And, there is very little we could do to stop China from getting into Africa short of being world police nannies, which policy I hate with all may body and mind.

Allowing them to come here to make money so they can build schools is exactly how we can achieve that!
I am fine with a guy like Mamadou (the guy from Timbuktu) coming here, getting a good education, learning about what makes America great, then taking those principles and our good will back with him.

Like I said, the best and brightest from those shitholes need to come here. Not the fruit pickers and day laborers.

......pig fucker....

Forum List

Back