PSA

Did you know the refuse from the shitholes of Europe steal elections?

It's true!

2chkd9f.jpg

They’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

2aj6mwp.jpg

Have any of you actually gone to any of these places you call “shitholes “?
I have, I've been to the Caribbean and Mexico......it's not even close to the US......not even remotely close....except Merida, Mexico....that was not bad.....

They’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

2aj6mwp.jpg

Oh just LOOK at all of those big letters!!!!!

Why did we let all these refugees from the shitholes of Europe come here?

anti_immigration_cartoon_of_shows_disembarking_immigrants_heading_btkj0t.jpg

2aj6mwp.jpg
Yep. Nothing new. It's the knownothing party. People are focusing on the racism of Trumpspeak. That's there of course. "There are some good people in White Supremecy groups."

But it's not much different than immigration by Chinese, jews, Italians and irish. The Germans got some queer looks early in last century too

Here is what Makes America Great:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

That is all.
That poem has VERY LITTLE to do with immigration. It was NOT a call to all shithole nations to send us their trash. Rather, it was directly insulting those nations and their governments. Here, in America, those people will succeed because we are a free-market society. The "golden door" if you will.

In essence, the poem was calling those other nations shitholes.
:lol:
:banana:

Last edited:
Here is what Makes America Great:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

That is all.
That poem has VERY LITTLE to do with immigration. It was NOT a call to all shithole nations to send us their trash. Rather, it was a directly insulting those nations and their governments. Here, in America, those people will succeed because we are a free-market society. The "golden' door, if you will.

In essence, the poem was calling those other nations shitholes.
:lol:
:banana:
Yes, it is what made our country great. We took in those fleeing shitholes and assholes.

Trump says he wants to make America great again, but he has no clue what it is that made America so great.

The dipshit New Yorker needs to visit the Statue of Liberty.

Three of my children were delivered by a Haitian doctor. She was fantastic. So fantastic, I have made sure my kids know her name.

I work with a man from Mali who is here to earn money so he can return and build a school in his native village.

Trump is a fucking racist pig fucker.

RW'ers are happy to see Trump be as coarse and as unpresidential as possible,

a view they will hold until Trump is replaced by a Democrat, at which point they'll all turn into hand wringing Puritan school marms,

and have fainting spells, fits, and spasms of outrage at the least semblance of impropriety that might come from that Democrat.

lol, it's funny how you tards act as if we all haven't seen your act.

We have four percent unemployment.

That's full employment.
Now we do.
Immigrants have NOTHING to do with our economic problems.

We had full employment in 2007 with just as many illegals here as there are today, if not more.

Then the economy crashed and unemployment skyrocketed. Maybe you heard about it. It was in all the papers.

Here's some news for the bigots: It had NOTHING to do with Mexicans or Africans.

Forum List

Back