PSA: canadian Anti-Americanism on the Rise -- from a canadian source

We have one tenth of your population and we are neighbours. It makes economic sense for both countries to trade with each other. We may have the same amount of raw resources but your country has more manpower to develop larger industries and more business. Even if our country was made up of 90% Einsteins how would they "take advantage" of our dependency from the states?

We have one tenth of your population and we are neighbours. It makes economic sense for both countries to trade with each other. We may have the same amount of raw resources but your country has more manpower to develop larger industries and more business. Even if our country was made up of 90% Einsteins how would they "take advantage" of our dependency from the states?

Well, you guys already take advantage of the United States by relying on us for military and defense, economic stability, culture and entertainment. I should have worded my previous post better. I should have made it clear...if canadians are so intellectually superior, why aren't they in America's position. You can claim population, but there are many smaller nations that are fiercely successful.

As for the neighbor thing...Mexico is our neighbor too! canadians are LUCKY you are mostly white and speak English - otherwise, you would be a 3rd world nation like Mexico.

Well, you guys already take advantage of the United States by relying on us for military and defense,
How so? Did we attack a country and then ask you to come in? Countries don't attack us because we don't act like dicks most of the time. Our geographical location is also a deterrent. If anyone attacks us it will probably be the US.

economic stability
We have already been over this. Also during the last recession we faired much better than the US.

culture and entertainment.
Actually per capita we have exported many Canadians to your entertainment industry. Also keep, Justin Bieber, we don't want him back.

I should have worded my previous post better. I should have made it clear...if canadians are so intellectually superior, why aren't they in America's position. You can claim population, but there are many smaller nations that are fiercely successful.
If countries were successful to the level of the intelligence of their citizens does that mean China is now the smartest nation?
As for the neighbor thing...Mexico is our neighbor too! canadians are LUCKY you are mostly white and speak English - otherwise, you would be a 3rd world nation like Mexico.
Cannot respond to this as it would take several hours of typing and I am going to bed.

Regretfully, most canadians consider Americans to be smart on that point.

Why are you so deceived by the canadian?

Why are you so influenced by lies?

What lies...please be specific.

Why don't you be specific and tell us what proof you have of racism in the tea party? If you are going to demand specifics from others, then you have to be specific yourself. You avoid answering that question though, because you CANT answer it.

Why are you so influenced by lies?

Why don't you be specific and tell us what proof you have of racism in the tea party? If you are going to demand specifics from others, then you have to be specific yourself. You avoid answering that question though, because you CANT answer it.

Just because you don't like my answer doesn't mean I didn't answer your question. You are a fervent teaper...enough said. Are you canadian too? They tend to be as stupid as you.

Well, you guys already take advantage of the United States by relying on us for military and defense,
How so? Did we attack a country and then ask you to come in? Countries don't attack us because we don't act like dicks most of the time. Our geographical location is also a deterrent. If anyone attacks us it will probably be the US.

economic stability
We have already been over this. Also during the last recession we faired much better than the US.
Yeah, because for some reason, we still supported canadians while we hit a bump in the road.

Actually per capita we have exported many Canadians to your entertainment industry. Also keep, Justin Bieber, we don't want him back.
LOL...Because your entertainment industry sucks...canadians aspire to excel in the American entertainment industry, not the canadian industry. Why is that?

I should have worded my previous post better. I should have made it clear...if canadians are so intellectually superior, why aren't they in America's position. You can claim population, but there are many smaller nations that are fiercely successful.
If countries were successful to the level of the intelligence of their citizens does that mean China is now the smartest nation?[/quote]
So you agree, all canadians are stupid. That is what your own CSEC Chief, JOhn Adams said.

Cannot respond to this as it would take several hours of typing and I am going to bed.

Of course not.

Just because you don't like my answer doesn't mean I didn't answer your question.

It has nothing to do with what I like. It has to do with the fact that you never presented any proof of your claim. Show us your evidence. I bet you cant present even a single fact to back up your childish claims. :lol:

Last edited:

Just because you don't like my answer doesn't mean I didn't answer your question.

It has nothing to do with what I like. It has to do with the fact that you never presented any proof of your claim. Show us your evidence. I bet you cant present even a single fact to back up your childish claims. :lol:

You are like a canadian idiot trying to convince the world that they are significant. Your words are nonsense. YOU are a piece of shit racist. YOU are part of the Tea Party movement. There are more people like YOU who are in the tea party than not. That is your indisputable proof.

Just look in the mirror...it is all the proof you need.

Should be mentioned once again!

Without the United States, Canada would likely cease to be a “sovereign” nation. This is an unpleasant little irony that seems to evade the anti-American imbeciles that exist within our borders. If those trigger happy morons to the south were to suddenly disappear in a moment of hypothetical speculation, it's unlikely that our economy and our military would be able to sustain themselves. Our vast wealth of oil would likely become the property of China or Russia, not through mutual transactions but through expropriation. Any Canadian who believes that our current military would be capable of withstanding an attack or invasion from either country is clearly delusional and misinformed. Waiting for the Brits and Europeans to float across the Atlantic to defend us would be pointless, because the entirety of Europe would likely have its own invasions to deal with in such a circumstance..

I think Canada should become a part of the United States.

The capital would be in Ottawa, the US would become the 11th province, the flag would be the red and white maple leaf ensign, and the country would be called "Canada."

Then, everything would be good.

I think Canada should become a part of the United States.

The capital would be in Ottawa, the US would become the 11th province, the flag would be the red and white maple leaf ensign, and the country would be called "Canada."

Then, everything would be good.

:lmao:

You canadian folk are funny.

You are like a canadian idiot trying to convince the world that they are significant. Your words are nonsense. YOU are a piece of shit racist. YOU are part of the Tea Party movement. There are more people like YOU who are in the tea party than not. That is your indisputable proof.

You want to deflect by getting me to defend myself against your moronic claims that im a racist. It isnt going to work... and no, im not a fucking Canadian, and im not a member of the tea party either you fucking idiot. :lol:

You see I dont give two shits about the stupid tea party, im just interested in exposing how much of a dummy you are. What kind of fucktard runs around saying "the tea party is racist", when he doesnt even have a shred of evidence to prove it? :lol:

You want to deflect by getting me to defend myself against your moronic claims that im a racist. It isnt going to work... and no, im not a fucking Canadian, and im not a member of the tea party either you fucking idiot. :lol:

You see I dont give two shits about the stupid tea party, im just interested in exposing how much of a dummy you are. What kind of fucktard runs around saying "the tea party is racist", when he doesnt even have a shred of evidence to prove it? :lol:

You act like an idiot canadian. If you aren't part of the Tea Party movement, then why do you care so much that I think they are racist Teapers? Methinks you truly are a Teaper. Look in the mirror, that is why I think they are racist shitbags...because of canadian acting cesspool fuckwads like you. You racist piece of shit. Go suck on a maple leaf with your fellow canadian folk.

We'll always be here when the Canucks need us. They rely on Big Brother to protect them if the stuff hits the fan, which is why they spend the pittance they do on defense and whatnot.

Whether we someday choose to surprise them for their warmth remains yet to be seen.

Forum List

Back