Proud to be an American buzz slams first man movie controversy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Legendary Apollo 11 astronaut Edwin ā€œBuzzā€ Aldrin took a swipe at the upcoming movie ā€œFirst Manā€ late Sunday for its directorā€™s decision not to show the planting of the American flag on the moon during the historic 1969 mission.

Proud to be an American: Buzz Aldrin Slams ā€˜First Manā€™ Movie Controversy

-------------------------------------------

It takes a special kind of stupid to disrespect and vitrual signal to all the other iditos who already think this or are easy to con into it.
WAKE UP PEOPEL DO YOU NOT SEEING YOUR COUNTRY BEING STRIPPED AWAY. Virtual signaling rounds up the assholes who already hate this country some fall into the middle of it and they cont. to get manipulated most it works on some it doesn't.

How can you stupid fks not see what is happening?

THIS ASSHOLE PROVES THE LOW LIFE VOLUME THESE IDIOTS HAVE TOWARDS THIS COUNTRY. THEIR OWN COUNTRY!!

THEY ARE ERASING HISTORY YOU MORONS!!

See, this is exactly why I have the xenphobic hatred of non-American filth that I do; every one of them are chip-on-shoulder snivelers who use America for every advantage they can while insulting, cursing and degrading us in every possible way. Fuck non-Americans and their childishness. All other countries are pure parasites in every conceivable way, shape and form. Which shows me that the entire non-American world are cheap $2 whores not worth any American's time or trouble.

When this story hit the news last week I heard a radio report that claimed in addition to not showing the flag planting they also relocated the flag patch from the left shoulder of the Apollo suits to farther down on the arm so as not to be shown in the many camera head/chest shots of the actors. Dunno if the report was correct but if so thatā€™s another reason Iā€™ll be skipping this production from the U.S. protectorate to the north.

Forum List

Back