Buzz Aldrin Slams ‘First Man’ Movie for Omitting US Flag

Sorry to hear that there are people who forget if there isn't a flag in almost each scene.
Ignorant fucking post, even for you.
A totally legit issue. People can't remember what country they are in unless there's flag on everything from picnic napkins to bras.....people can't remember their religion unless there's a cross or creche on every town square...people can't remember their history unless there's a con-federate statue in every town.

It's a memory issue.

A totally legit issue. People can't remember what country they are in unless there's flag on everything from picnic napkins to bras.....people can't remember their religion unless there's a cross or creche on every town square...people can't remember their history unless there's a con-federate statue in every town.

It's a memory issue.
that only occurs in our most liberal cities/places and even then it's not so much memory as "is this still America"?...ya know, like hollywood

Sorry to hear that there are people who forget if there isn't a flag in almost each scene.

It's a memory issue.
Are you really that stupid?

It's a memory issue.

Yes, she is, and much more!

A movie? This is about a movie?

LOL...big, fucking deal.

Some movie did not post a picture of an American flag. Who gives a shit? Just don't watch the movie.

Leave it to FOX to try and make a mountain out of nothing.

Most FoxNews viewers are OLD. And most older Americans (especially cons) look at the flag as some God-given thing.

It ain't. It's a piece of cloth and is worth absolutely nothing. It's just an inanimate object.

When I was in the reserves - I barely cared about the flag then. And I care even less about it now.

It is NOTHING but an inanimate object.

All the fucking misery in the world...and all you people (and the once, great astronaut, Buzz Aldrin) can think to do is get worked up about a flag missing from a movie? No wonder the worked is so messed up.
If ewe don’t give a shit why dew ewe keep jumping into every thread on the subject?

It's a memory issue.

It's a memory issue.

In harms way was a great movie.

THe Left, specifically here, the HOllywood left, hates America.

THey are happy to make a movie like The Black Panther, which pandered to Black Nationalism,

but make fools of themselves to avoid giving anything to American Nationalism.
I would submit you missed the point of the Black Panther movie.

THe Left, specifically here, the HOllywood left, hates America.

THey are happy to make a movie like The Black Panther, which pandered to Black Nationalism,

but make fools of themselves to avoid giving anything to American Nationalism.
I would submit you missed the point of the Black Panther movie.

NOt bad. I did catch a lot of that myself. I think she is being clever is spinning the message that Hollywood was trying to give.

It would have been GLORIOUS, if Hollywood had really intended it that way.

And a much better movie.

"Upcoming Film On Life Of Christ Criticized For Omitting American Flag
HOLLYWOOD, CA—An upcoming historical drama on the life of Christ, Son of Man, has drawn heavy criticism for not including a scene prominently featuring the flag of the United States.

The movie is set to include various significant scenes from Jesus’ ministry, but will not show the American flag a single time, sources confirmed.

flag-696x394.jpg

Upcoming Film On Life Of Christ Criticized For Omitting American Flag

The moon landing was all about planting that flag. It was an American moment. The movie will fail. Or, they can recut it and include the missing scene.

Forum List

Back