Protesters swarm Chaffetz town hall

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) on Thursday faced a flood of protesters during a town hall in his home state.

Demonstrators repeatedly disrupted the House Oversight Committee chairman, challenging him over his treatment of President Trump.

"If you want to continue to look into [2016 Democratic presidential nominee] Hillary Clinton, I don't care," an attendee named Noor Ul-Hasan asked Chaffetz, according to the Salt Lake Tribune. "But why aren't you checking out your own president?"

"You're really not going to like this part," Chaffetz responded. "The president, under the law, is exempt from conflict of interest laws." (Can you imagine the POTUS is exempt from conflicts of interest? While Trump is ruining his family in office and will leave office with tail between legs like Nixon, I say good let him hang himself, I almost feel sorry for him)

Up for reelection in 2018, a happy goodbye to you!. Who is he, worked for NU SKIN for 10 years, multi level marketing, and has a BA in Communications from the Mormon University, no wonder he is so ignorant.

But good thing he is a bottom feeder, because we do not want Trump impeached, because that would mean Pence would be in, and lets see , a RWNJ (right wing nut job, male chauvinist stooge) or a highly unintelligent but street smart unethical Trump, we will take Trump. Well I guess Mormons are not high on ethics either, did you see Romney kiss Trumps feet.

anyway, say goodbye in 2018.
Go back to Nu Skin, if they still exist.

Last edited:
It's going to be OK Penelope.

Just relax, take a few deep breaths. Trump is going to be President for at least 4 years.

raw

And a lame quacking duck the last two, but by then he will have done so much damage, it will take us 2 years to correct.

Forum List

Back