Protesters Dressed as Vaginas Greet RNC Delegates

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
"Well deserved?" The protestors are making Obama and the Dims look like fools.

Apparently there's no limit to the depths of bad taste that Democrats are willing to sink to.

Absolutely hilarious and well deserved. I keep wondering when the GOP will live up to their small government rhetoric and keep themselves out of our bedrooms and personal lives.

2012 Republican Convention: Protesters Dressed as Vaginas Greet Delegates (Video) - The Hollywood Reporter

Democrats are a bunch of whimpering vaginas. In other news, water is wet and the sun is hot, carry on..... :thup:

Apparently there's no limit to the depths of bad taste that Democrats are willing to sink to.

Absolutely hilarious and well deserved. I keep wondering when the GOP will live up to their small government rhetoric and keep themselves out of our bedrooms and personal lives.

2012 Republican Convention: Protesters Dressed as Vaginas Greet Delegates (Video) - The Hollywood Reporter

shut up

What is absurd is that we even have to have this discussion, but since the religious right is so intent on inserting themselves up every woman's vagina and every gay person's bedroom these are the hilarities our politics have devolved into.

You can thank Todd Akin. When he was accidentally honest on TV he set off this fire storm and quite possibly cost the Republican Party what should have been an easy pick up in the U.S. Senate.

Absolutely hilarious and well deserved.
Indeed, they have only themselves to blame.

I keep wondering when the GOP will live up to their small government rhetoric and keep themselves out of our bedrooms and personal lives.

The problem is when will republicans start to wonder the same thing, and take the needed steps to return a once noble and viable Party to sanity and relevance.

It's funny isn't it? Republicans supposedly don't support women. But in real life they're the one's who marry, have babies, father and support their children. Democrats? Not so much.

Forum List

Back