Protesters Dressed as Vaginas Greet RNC Delegates

"Well deserved?" The protestors are making Obama and the Dims look like fools.

Apparently there's no limit to the depths of bad taste that Democrats are willing to sink to.

Absolutely hilarious and well deserved. I keep wondering when the GOP will live up to their small government rhetoric and keep themselves out of our bedrooms and personal lives.

2012 Republican Convention: Protesters Dressed as Vaginas Greet Delegates (Video) - The Hollywood Reporter

Shows just how classless they are, these protestors would like nothing more than to shut down the RNC and force us all to live in a 1 Party System, and yet they say they are the ones who want freedom lol.

It's funny isn't it? Republicans supposedly don't support women. But in real life they're the one's who marry, have babies, father and support their children. Democrats? Not so much.

and then turn out to be gay, (craig) or fuck hookers ( vitter ), Or run off and profess how they are in love with a younger Brazilian woman. (Sanford )

But no you totally are onto something here willow..:lol:

So a male Republican delegate arrives during Tropical Storm Isaac to a collection of wet pussies, and this is supposed to...what, exactly?

Republicans love wet pussies more than anything in the world!

I can see how a wet pussy would be offensive to a Democrat! I think those Code Pink dykes got their dates wrong and went to the wrong convention.

Last edited:
It's funny isn't it? Republicans supposedly don't support women. But in real life they're the one's who marry, have babies, father and support their children. Democrats? Not so much.

and then turn out to be gay, (craig) or fuck hookers ( vitter ), Or run off and profess how they are in love with a younger Brazilian woman. (Sanford )

Don't forget Mark Foley. He really likes those underage pages.

Yet your keynote speaker is a disbarred lawyer, sexual predator & serially accused rapist.

Yeah, McKay.

Yet your keynote speaker is a disbarred lawyer, sexual predator & serially accused rapist.

Yeah, McKay.
Too sit there and try to claim one party is better than the other is foolish.

Only hacks like Willow believes such nonsense.

Apparently there's no limit to the depths of bad taste that Democrats are willing to sink to.

Absolutely hilarious and well deserved. I keep wondering when the GOP will live up to their small government rhetoric and keep themselves out of our bedrooms and personal lives.

2012 Republican Convention: Protesters Dressed as Vaginas Greet Delegates (Video) - The Hollywood Reporter

Can't handle it, eh?

unlike democrats who father 40 children with ten different wimmens?

unlike democrats who father 40 children with ten different wimmens?

whats wimmens?

What is absurd is that we even have to have this discussion, but since the religious right is so intent on inserting themselves up every woman's vagina and every gay person's bedroom these are the hilarities our politics have devolved into.

You can thank Todd Akin. When he was accidentally honest on TV he set off this fire storm and quite possibly cost the Republican Party what should have been an easy pick up in the U.S. Senate.

Take your abortion outrage to Obama, who voted against born alive and supports partial-birth abortion and government funded abortions here and overseas.. As well as contraception. If I'm gonna "stay out" of these "ladies" (if you can call them that) bedrooms, I sure as heck don't wanna pay for their murder and sex protection.

How weird and nasty you gotta be to show up dressed like that? Wow.

code_pink_national_convention.jpg

Look at that old one standing in back---:badgrin::badgrin: I wonder when her next planned abortion is--or what kind of birth control contraceptives she needs someone else to pay for--:badgrin::badgrin:

I am a conservative female and I am planning an abortion. I am going to VOTE to ABORT the Barack Obama administration.

Last edited:

Then there is the ultimate class act, getting blow jobs in the Oval office.

Foley never touched one and he is gone. Now lets talk about Barney Frank or Bill Clinton and his intern.

Forum List

Back