Protesters climb U.S. Embassy walls in Cairo

Only 3 posts to somehow turn this on to Obama. Bravo!

Obama turned his back on our ally at that time, Mubarek.. Gee, same thing he's doing with Israel..

What should he have done? How thin do you want to stretch our military? Stop being a Neocon. We cannot be the world police.

LOYALTY- Backed our ally, STRONGLY.. I don't give a shit what you think.. You sound like the typical Israel-bashing Uncle Goofy type aka Ron Paulians..

Obama turned his back on our ally at that time, Mubarek.. Gee, same thing he's doing with Israel..

What should he have done? How thin do you want to stretch our military? Stop being a Neocon. We cannot be the world police.

LOYALTY- Backed our ally, STRONGLY.. I don't give a shit what you think.. You sound like the typical Israel-bashing Uncle Goofy type aka Ron Paulians..

You look to be the right age. Join up then. Go Team America World police!

Do you actually believe you tell people what to do with their lives, hmm? Do you also hear voices? I'll choose America over any place in this world.. We are the most giving of all countries.. From the blood of our fallen to our treasury.. Jealousy and envy are an ugly trait.. you're consumed with both. That's your problem.

Do you actually believe you tell people what to do with their lives, hmm? Do you also hear voices? I'll choose America over any place in this world.. We are the most giving of all countries.. From the blood of our fallen to our treasury.. Jealousy and envy are an ugly trait.. you're consumed with both. That's your problem.

Then join the military if you believe in this mantra. But like a typical Neocon you will just sit back with your American flag T-shirt and hat, stand up proud when "Proud to be an American" plays and let others do the dying in useless wars you sent them to.

Then join the military if you believe in this mantra. But like a typical Neocon you will just sit back with your American flag T-shirt and hat, stand up proud when "Proud to be an American" plays and let others do the dying in useless wars you sent them to.

Your little diatribe doesn't work on me.. I don't believe women should serve in combat roles, PERIOD. I also know there are other ways to serve my country.. You don't dictate my life nor does your Uncle Goofy perception.. We have an all volunteer military... Guess you're too ignorant to understand that. I don't have the power to send anyone to war but thanks for giving me that.. Most Americans are proud of our country-- We come in all colors, different genders .. we choose to serve as we sit fit because MY country guarantee's FREEDOM and LIBERTY to life and the pursuit of happiness. So you can take your reverse psycho-babble BULLSHIT and shove it straight up your arse.

Your little diatribe doesn't work on me.. I don't believe women should serve in combat roles, PERIOD. I also know there are other ways to serve my country.. You don't dictate my life nor does your Uncle Goofy perception.. We have an all volunteer military... Guess you're too ignorant to understand that. I don't have the power to send anyone to war but thanks for giving me that.. Most Americans are proud of our country-- We come in all colors, different genders .. we choose to serve as we sit fit because MY country guarantee's FREEDOM and LIBERTY to life and the pursuit of happiness. So you can take your reverse psycho-babble BULLSHIT and shove it straight up your arse.

You do have the power to send people to war when you vote in NEocon aholes like Cheney and Bush. BTW Romney has the same foreign policy advisors as Bush. If that does not scare the shit out of you I do not know what would.

Then at least make the soldiers some sammiches. Better yet, make some babies and send them to war. :tongue:

If democrat cowards didnt always sit back, do nothing, ignore global threats and leave the real work up to the other party perhaps the perception would be different...........

God Bless our Volunteers in the Military for their service to this country..................

You do have the power to send people to war when you vote in NEocon aholes like Cheney and Bush. BTW Romney has the same foreign policy advisors as Bush. If that does not scare the shit out of you I do not know what would.

I didnt vote for Booooooooooosh, NOW WHAT?!!

Then at least make the soldiers some sammiches. Better yet, make some babies and send them to war. :tongue:

Spoken like a true pig.. Kudos to you.

Forum List

Back