Protesters block 110 Freeway in downtown L.A. demanding cease-fire in Gaza

At least they arrested a few in Mpls, where another group of idiots played in the freeway for Hamas...

People stuck in their cars, who just want to get home from work, for hours because of these unproductive parasitic assholes.
Seems like a stupid tactic to try to get people to support your cause by pissing them off, but I ain't a libtard, so there's that.

They can call for a cease fire all they like but at some point it’s going to have to dawn on them that blocking traffic in Los Angeles has no impact on the only two who can actually initiate a cease fire Israel and Hamas.

It should be legal, in that situation, to simply run over anyone stupid enough to be playing on the freeway. And to sue the estates thereof for any damage that is done to one's car in the course of running them over.
FB_IMG_1702441240512.jpg

Does the hate burn you inside?
Am beginning to think that your posting incompetence puts you in contention for Dimwit of the Year along with Turdy Tainted and Troll Nazi Winkle .
I will go further just to underline your stupidity :-
What Hate?
Of Whom ?
When?
How expressed ?

Rhetorical, because the one thing that would bore me rigid is one of your badly written multi page replies that veered off course before paragraph three .

I despise people that would let a baby die in ambulance just to protest things that have no direct control over,.
I am not for violence but if an irate mother of a sick child kills a bunch of them sign me up for the jury

You only want Law and Order when it benefits white folks.
So now we are running Nazi Purity checks, are we.
What about 1/8 Jewish,

Plessy v. Ferguson :

Homer Plessy was as white as anyone on here but legallly Black. He had to make the conductor arrest him
That is what you want !!! There are diminishingly small nunber of pure whites or pure Blacks and 2 more factors killl your argument

1) Inter-racial marriagesWhite-Black (11.9%) in the United States.
2) and the makeup of such a couple ??
Genome-wide ancestry estimates of African Americans show average proportions of 73.2% African, 24.0% European
NOtice how off you are with what people actually do
Comparing ancestry data to how people self-identified, the researchers found that Americans tended to identify as European-American, rather than African-American, when they had less than 28 percent African ancestry.

24% versus "less than"28% we are going to need BIden's Nazi troopers to get what you want,

You only want Law and Order when it benefits white folks.
You stupid low IQ Negros don't understand that law and order would benefit the Black community a whole lot more because that is where the majority of the violent crimes take place.

Most motorists were on their way to work.

Maybe some motorists were taking loved ones to medical appointments.

Yet a few losers were planting their rear ends on the freeway to stop cars. (Try that in most countries, and those protesters' families would be planning funerals today.)

Forum List

Back