Prostitution and Drugs

Shattered said:
Why legalize something that does great harm to the people using it?

What *possible* good use for a prostitute is there? Get a girlfriend.

What *possible* good use for coke is there? Get a hobby. Get a job. Get a life.

Because you can tax the shit out of it. The demand for these things won't change.

Hobbit said:
Drugs cause permanent brain and other tissue damage. Prostitutes spread STDs. That's the grim reality of it and it's why they're illegal.

(edited by moderator to remove obscene language). Alcohol and tobacco aren't illegal and it isn't illegal to sleep around.

archangel said:
When "Pot Heads" come out and start attacking alcohol and Cigarets...they are just jealous that their drug of choice is illegal! They always cite the death ratio of cigs and alocohol as being far greater than "cannibis" Marijuana..however if they were honest they would also state that those under the influence of marijuana have just as many fatal crashes in vehicles as alcohol...and marijuana is as addictive as cigarets and burns at a higher rate and also has toxins associated with burning! :poke:

I don't smoke pot but this is quite possibly the most retarted thing I've ever heard said. Pot certainly does not account for as many fatal crashes as alcohol and it is nowhere near as addictive as nicotine. It must be fun to just make shit up as you go along though.

Powerman said:
I don't smoke pot but this is quite possibly the most retarted thing I've ever heard said. Pot certainly does not account for as many fatal crashes as alcohol and it is nowhere near as addictive as nicotine. It must be fun to just make shit up as you go along though.

you just made my point "Pot Head" you really need to go back to school...You are my friend(used loosely) talking to someone who actually enforced the laws and not only did the talk but walked the walk...grow up before you make a total ass out of yourself!
:spank3:

archangel said:
you just made my point "Pot Head" you really need to go back to school...You are my friend(used loosely) talking to someone who actually enforced the laws and not only did the talk but walked the walk...grow up before you make a total ass out of yourself!
:spank3:

Like I said you're just making shit up.

1. I'm not a pothead
2. I'm not stupid enough to believe your made up on the spot statistics.

If wee causes so many fatal crashes a year then you could easily look it up and prove it to me. It may cause some but it certainly doesn't cause more than alcohol.

And it is nowhere near as addictive as nicotine. Everybody knows that.

Powerman said:

1. I'm not a pothead

If wee causes so many fatal crashes a year then you could easily look it up and prove it to me. It may cause some but it certainly doesn't cause more than alcohol.

And it is nowhere near as addictive as nicotine. Everybody knows that.[/QUOTE

your quote..."If wee causes" are you okay or just a tad bit high? I have heard this argument for many decades...so you are not comming up with anything new..."Pothead" !!!! enjoy your high...but get a grip on reality!

archangel said:
Powerman said:

1. I'm not a pothead

And it is nowhere near as addictive as nicotine. Everybody knows that.[/QUOTE

your quote..."If wee causes" are you okay or just a tad bit high? I have heard this argument for many decades...so you are not comming up with anything new..."Pothead" !!!! enjoy your high...but get a grip on reality!

It's called a typo. And I don't smoke pot at all. I just think we should legalize it and tax the shit out of it. Where are your statistics backing up your claims? That's right, they don't exist because you just made them up.

Powerman said:
I think they should be legalized. What do you folks think?

As long as we removed any social responsibility from society to care for the burnouts or aids victims via our currently extortionate tax system, I'm all for it.

Oh yeah, and remove the temporary insanity defense and developed draconian laws to punish those who cause harm under the influence of drugs. There, that should do it...

Powerman said:
archangel said:
It's called a typo. And I don't smoke pot at all. I just think we should legalize it and tax the shit out of it. Where are your statistics backing up your claims? That's right, they don't exist because you just made them up.

just made up eh?..if you want to prove me wrong just let your fingers do the walking...google my friend...will not do your homework for you...just like I tell my kids and grandkids...you are the one talking out of your "BUTT" and denying your use of the "Weed" see I corrected your typo for you...you are in denial of being a "Pot Head" as most do! :eek2:

ps: lets be honest...if you do not partake...then you would not be so vocal in your support of said!

Powerman said:
archangel said:
I've been looking on google and I see plenty of articles talking about fatal accidents related to alcohol and none related to pot. You are full of shit. It doesn't take a genius to figure out you are lying.

you only search out what you want to see....I am through with you..you failed Homework 101! :bye1:

archangel said:
Powerman said:
you only search out what you want to see....I am through with you..you failed Homework 101! :bye1:

I've been searching for all sorts of things and I haven't yet found anything that supports your claim. Most say that marijuana in large doses can impair your ability to drive but usually just makes you drive slower. They also say that it is less dangerous than a modest amount of alcohol.

You told a flat out lie and you can't back it up. Have fun running from facts.

Powerman said:
archangel said:
I've been searching for all sorts of things and I haven't yet found anything that supports your claim. Most say that marijuana in large doses can impair your ability to drive but usually just makes you drive slower. They also say that it is less dangerous than a modest amount of alcohol.

You told a flat out lie and you can't back it up. Have fun running from facts.

your a "Pot Head" in denial...recreational only use....LOL! :smoke:

archangel said:
Powerman said:
your a "Pot Head" in denial...recreational only use....LOL! :smoke:

Good job dodging the subject at hand...the fact that you are full of shit.

I am 25 years old and have smoked pot twice in my life and that was over 4 years ago. But that is completely besides the point anyway. The point is you made false claims and don't want to back them up. Typical. Why even bother to participate in a political forum if you are just going to make up things for no reason?

Powerman said:
archangel said:
Good job dodging the subject at hand...the fact that you are full of shit.

I am 25 years old and have smoked pot twice in my life and that was over 4 years ago. But that is completely besides the point anyway. The point is you made false claims and don't want to back them up. Typical. Why even bother to participate in a political forum if you are just going to make up things for no reason?

as a retired law enforcement officer...I cannot count the times I heard..Gee officer I only had two beers..uh huh and who is the liar here...now go away before you become the Queen of liars! or Prince...whatever applies!

So what is your take on this GotZoom? You obviously like posting a bunch of links.

archangel said:
Powerman said:
as a retired law enforcement officer...I cannot count the times I heard..Gee officer I only had two beers..uh huh and who is the liar here...now go away before you become the Queen of liars! or Prince...whatever applies!

Yes...and what does that have to do with fatal accidents related to marijuana? Nothing. I don't smoke pot and even if I did it's irrelvant to the fact that you are making shit up.

Powerman said:
archangel said:
Yes...and what does that have to do with fatal accidents related to marijuana? Nothing. I don't smoke pot and even if I did it's irrelvant to the fact that you are making shit up.

I would just put ya on ignore if it wasn't for the fact that ya not only like to dig your own grave...but pull the dirt in on top of ya.... :thewave:

archangel said:
Powerman said:
I would just put ya on ignore if it wasn't for the fact that ya not only like to dig your own grave...but pull the dirt in on top of ya.... :thewave:

How am I digging my own grave?? You are the one that told 2 outright lies and has still yet to show any evidence to back them up. Marijuana doesn't cause more fatal accidents than aclohol. That is a simple fact. If it is not then it should be fairly easy for you to find evidence to the contrary.

Forum List

Back