Prostitution and Drugs

Here are some facts that you might find interesting. Just did a little bit of research.

Numerous research studies have found that marijuana is on balance less of a public road hazard than alcohol. Various accident surveys have found that over half of fatal drivers have alcohol in their blood, as opposed to 7 - 20% with THC, the major psychoactive component of marijuana (a condition usually indicative of having smoked within the past 2-4 hours)[12] However, the great majority (70% - 90%) of THC-positive drivers also have alcohol in their blood. There is little accordingly little evidence that marijuana use by itself is a major public safety hazard [ 13].

Doesn't sound very conclusive to me...

archangel said:
When "Pot Heads" come out and start attacking alcohol and Cigarets...they are just jealous that their drug of choice is illegal! They always cite the death ratio of cigs and alocohol as being far greater than "cannibis" Marijuana..however if they were honest they would also state that those under the influence of marijuana have just as many fatal crashes in vehicles as alcohol...and marijuana is as addictive as cigarets and burns at a higher rate and also has toxins associated with burning! :poke:

1) I don't smoke pot AT ALL, much less being a "pot head".

2) You have no clue as to what you are talking about. Marijuana does not cause the same motor impairment as alcohol - not even close. And marijuana is NO WHERE NEAR as addictive as tobacco. In fact, tobacco (nicotine) is substantially more addictive physically than heroin. Marijuana is less addictive than caffeine.

It's really a laugh how some of you people get your facts so completely wrong.

Andy

Powerman said:
Here are some facts that you might find interesting. Just did a little bit of research.

Numerous research studies have found that marijuana is on balance less of a public road hazard than alcohol. Various accident surveys have found that over half of fatal drivers have alcohol in their blood, as opposed to 7 - 20% with THC, the major psychoactive component of marijuana (a condition usually indicative of having smoked within the past 2-4 hours)[12] However, the great majority (70% - 90%) of THC-positive drivers also have alcohol in their blood. There is little accordingly little evidence that marijuana use by itself is a major public safety hazard [ 13].

No doubt - archangel is nothing but an ignorant troll, with no facts but a passionate commitment to lies and bullshit. Not that different from Bill O'Reilly, as it turns out.

Andy

How about we legalize and regulate murder and stealing while we are at it. We could put a quota on the amount theives and assasins are allowed to kill and steal and then if they go over the quota they get penalized. Then we wont need the police because those groups will take care of any nonauthorized competition.

How about we legalize and regulate murder and stealing while we are at it. We could put a quota on the amount theives and assasins are allowed to kill and steal and then if they go over the quota they get penalized. Then we wont need the police because those groups will take care of any nonauthorized competition.

cooooooooooool..... first dibs on being in charge

Powerman said:

look.....when you are stoned you can't even get motivated to order a pizza much less get in a car and make a series of decisions

I have used every drug legal and illegal. In my opinion and based on my experience legalizing drugs will not greatly increase the use of such drugs in the population. People already have access to anything they want. People will not start using drugs they are not interested in just because they have become legal. There is a threshold for use of any drug. Even alcohol which is ingrained in our culture and vigorously advertised is not used or abused by everyone. Legalizing pot for example will not lead to a new epidemic of pot smoking. The people who like to smoke it are already smoking. Making drugs legal will not increase drug use, but it will decrease criminality.

Prostitution. I don't see anything positive about it. But women are going to have to stop offering themselves in this way. Law isn't going to stop prostitution as long as there are so many women with no self respect who think this is a viable lifestyle. Men will do anything to get sex, paying for it is just another way. That's a given. It's the women who have to change their attitude towards themselves. I say don't legalize it. It's not a victimless crime. The women are victims, how could they not be?

Civil, Powerman, you two have repeatedly called Archangel a liar. However, you two have the burden of proof. Archangel has provided supporting evidence from his experiences as a law enforcement officer. You two have provided jack squat except a bunch of percentages that you haven't even produced a source for. Before we'll let you get away with calling people liars, you need some proof to back it up. Now, post some links or state from where you got these statistics or you'll just continue to make yourself look bad.

Hobbit said:
Civil, Powerman, you two have repeatedly called Archangel a liar. However, you two have the burden of proof. Archangel has provided supporting evidence from his experiences as a law enforcement officer. You two have provided jack squat except a bunch of percentages that you haven't even produced a source for. Before we'll let you get away with calling people liars, you need some proof to back it up. Now, post some links or state from where you got these statistics or you'll just continue to make yourself look bad.

You have to be kidding me...there is no way that you are stupid enough to take his side and say that murijuana causes more fatalities than alcohol. That is just absurd and stupid.

REMINDER:

The topic is Prostitution and DRUGS.

Not just weed, but all drugs.
So did we all vote yes or no for whores?

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Hobbit said:
Civil, Powerman, you two have repeatedly called Archangel a liar. However, you two have the burden of proof.

Hobbit, if you are going to ally yourself with Archangel you're going to have trouble getting people to take your statements seriously. Arch is constantly making unsupported statements, and I don't mean about politics or religion. He makes bizarre conjecture about the people on this board. Choose your bedfellows wisely.

nucular said:
Hobbit, if you are going to ally yourself with Archangel you're going to have trouble getting people to take your statements seriously. Arch is constantly making unsupported statements, and I don't mean about politics or religion. He makes bizarre conjecture about the people on this board. Choose your bedfellows wisely.

powerman,civil liberties and nucular...all this from a man who claims to have used all illegal as well as legal drugs...definete brain damage here...I rest my case! :scratch:
re:post #68 nucular!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
REMINDER:

The topic is Prostitution and DRUGS.

Not just weed, but all drugs.
So did we all vote yes or no for whores?

As for prostitution, individual states should be able to decide whether or not they wish to allow prostitution anywhere in the state, and if they decide they want to allow it, then counties must decide if they wish to allow it. If a state allows and, and a county chooses to allow it, whores will need to register for whoring and be required to get blood checks (which they have to pay for themselves) every month, they should also be taxed (not sure how that would work out, but it should be up to the county).

The use of drugs should be decriminalized.

The possesion of personal amounts of drugs should be decriminalized.

The sale of drugs should have punishments based on the drug and the buyer:

selling weed to an adult -> $50-$500 fine
selling crack to schoolkids -> death

and so forth

Public intoxication, and driving vehicles while impaired, should carry the same punishment as per alcohol, tho standards would have to be developed to say how stoned is too stoned, or how high is too high.

archangel said:
powerman,civil liberties and nucular...all this from a man who claims to have used all illegal as well as legal drugs...definete brain damage here...I rest my case! :scratch:
re:post #68 nucular!

Somehow you have decided that my profession is actor. It's not. I rest my case.

nucular said:
Somehow you have decided that my profession is actor. It's not. I rest my case.

See: Politics...Gay Politicians...post#94 your own comment...suspended SAG/AFTRA cards.... :huh:

That's absurd, and the comparison is utterly baseless.

A

Hobbit said:
Civil, Powerman, you two have repeatedly called Archangel a liar. However, you two have the burden of proof.

I provided a link to truthful statistics which prove Archangel's claims to be baseless - in fact, pure falsehoods.

Hobbit said:
Archangel has provided supporting evidence from his experiences as a law enforcement officer.

His alleged experiences as a LEO are anecdotal at best. Other than that, they just show him to be another ignorant and intolerant troll.

Hobbit said:
You two have provided jack squat except a bunch of percentages that you haven't even produced a source for.

I did. How about NIDA and the CDC? That's where I get my stats.

Hobbit said:
Before we'll let you get away with calling people liars, you need some proof to back it up. Now, post some links or state from where you got these statistics or you'll just continue to make yourself look bad.

Again, read this:

http://www.DrugWarFAQ.com

See also:

http://www.mapinc.org/
http://www.drugpolicy.org/homepage.cfm

Regards,

Andy

CivilLiberty said:
That's absurd, and the comparison is utterly baseless.

A

They really have some stupid people around here. And no I'm not talking to you.

archangel said:
See: Politics...Gay Politicians...post#94 your own comment...suspended SAG/AFTRA cards.... :huh:

Dimwit, just because I have acted doesn't mean that is my profession. You need a SAG card even if you act one time. But I guess you wouldn't know that, because you actually know nothing about anything.

nucular said:
Dimwit, just because I have acted doesn't mean that is my profession. You need a SAG card even if you act one time. But I guess you wouldn't know that, because you actually know nothing about anything.

Why am I not surprised that Hobbit and Archangel are in the same boat here. As usual, no proof, citing themselves and making absurd claims in the process.

Adults!

Forum List

Back