Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution

Show me where it mentions anything about other country's?

The Bill of Rights: A Transcription

The Preamble to The Bill of Rights

Congress of the United States
begun and held at the City of New-York, on
Wednesday the fourth of March, one thousand seven hundred and eighty nine.

THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution.

RESOLVED by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, two thirds of both Houses concurring, that the following Articles be proposed to the Legislatures of the several States, as amendments to the Constitution of the United States, all, or any of which Articles, when ratified by three fourths of the said Legislatures, to be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of the said Constitution; viz.

ARTICLES in addition to, and Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, proposed by Congress, and ratified by the Legislatures of the several States, pursuant to the fifth Article of the original Constitution.

Note: The following text is a transcription of the first ten amendments to the Constitution in their original form. These amendments were ratified December 15, 1791, and form what is known as the "Bill of Rights."

I have already posted an example of the BoR recognizing a right that belongs to ALL "persons", regardless of citizenship. If you didn't understand the answer the first time, giving it a 2nd time is a waste of time.

You've posted nothing.
Since you think everybody has rights that are protected by the bill of rights I have a question.
Do they have the right to keep and bear arm protected by the second Amendment?
Do they have the right to vote? Do they have a right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

I posted an example of a right that applies to everyone, regardless of citizenship

WRT your questions, those rights are reserved to "the people". IOW, they apply only to citizens

My turn to ask a question "Why does the Constitution speak of The right of the people in some amendments, while others refer to "any person" or "no person"?

Last edited:
I have already posted an example of the BoR recognizing a right that belongs to ALL "persons", regardless of citizenship. If you didn't understand the answer the first time, giving it a 2nd time is a waste of time.

You've posted nothing.
Since you think everybody has rights that are protected by the bill of rights I have a question.
Do they have the right to vote? Do they have a right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

I posted an example of a right that applies to everyone, regardless of citizenship

WRT your questions, those rights are reserved to "the people". IOW, they apply only to citizens

My turn to ask a question "Why does the Constitution speak of The right of the people in some amendments, while others refer to "any person" or "no person"?

Give the amendment that you are talking about.

I like the 29th Amendment better....wher Congress is prohibited from doing anything stupid

You've posted nothing.

Now the wingnut wants me to read the constitution to him :lol::lol:

Why don't you just admit you don't know the answer to the question?

:lol:

It's whoop-dee-doo time in Right Wing World.

gawd, some of these right wing dipshits are --- uhm --- err --- ahhh --- dipshits.

gawd, some of these right wing dipshits are --- uhm --- err --- ahhh --- dipshits.

He's acting like reading the BoR is a sysiphean task. For a wingnut, I guess it is.

He's acting like reading the BoR is a sysiphean task. For a wingnut, I guess it is.

in all fairness bigred is mentally challenged. Expecting him to grasp basic concepts is just unfair. :eusa_whistle:

Simple thing for you to do is post the amendmen you are talking about. This way there will not be any confussion.

in all fairness bigred is mentally challenged. Expecting him to grasp basic concepts is just unfair. :eusa_whistle:

dante time to take your meds.

Simple thing for you to do is post the amendmen you are talking about. This way there will not be any confussion.

It's just as simple for you to read the constitution, though not too simple for you to fuck it up.

And we know this because, and I repeat

I HAVE ALREADY POSTED AN EXAMPLE OF A RIGHT THAT APPLIES TO EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF CITIZENSHIP

Last edited:

denial? or :eusa_liar: either way you are :cuckoo:

Dude!! You keep asking me to post something I already posted, and every time I tell you that I already posted. But you just keep asking. You claim posting the amendment will clear up your confusion, but I posted it, and you're still confused

Are you speaking for dante? Or are you and dante one in the same since you replied to a comment I made to him.

denial? or :eusa_liar: either way you are :cuckoo:

Dude!! You keep asking me to post something I already posted, and every time I tell you that I already posted. But you just keep asking. You claim posting the amendment will clear up your confusion, but I posted it, and you're still confused

Are you speaking for dante? Or are you and dante one in the same since you replied to a comment I made to him.

Someone mentioned meds, so I automatically thought of you

Simple thing for you to do is post the amendmen you are talking about. This way there will not be any confussion

sangha now I am addressiung you

Dude, I already posted a reference to the amendment and you're still confused. Explain to me why posting it again will clear up your confusion?

And why do you need the constitution quoted to you in order to understand the phrases "the rights of the people" and "any person" and "no person"? Tell me which words you don't understand, and I'll post a link to dictionary.com :lol:

Someone mentioned meds, so I automatically thought of you

I do not need them nor do I take them. Still waiting what amendment are you talking about? Either they have all rights protected or they have none you cannot split rights that way. Next you will be saying American have some rights and next you will say they have none.

Dude, I already posted a reference to the amendment and you're still confused. Explain to me why posting it again will clear up your confusion?

And why do you need the constitution quoted to you in order to understand the phrases "the rights of the people" and "any person" and "no person"? Tell me which words you don't understand, and I'll post a link to dictionary.com :lol:

What amendment?

What amendment?

This wingnut is so dizzy he can't remember the question!!!:lol::lol:

And it was HIS question!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back