Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution

I don't know. give a post number junior or shut the fuck up.

You first

If you keep tap dancing that shows you have nothing. When someone ask me to produce something I post I do it. The only time I see people act like you is when they are hiding something.

I already posted it. You're just too dumb and lazy to read the thread.

And you lie when you say you post proof. We're still waiting for you to post where the Constitution says it only protects the rights of citizens

When are you going to do that?

Last edited:
You first

If you keep tap dancing that shows you have nothing. When someone ask me to produce something I post I do it. The only time I see people act like you is when they are hiding something.

And you lie when you say you post proof. We're still waiting for you to post where the Constitution says it only protects the rights of citizens

i read the thread, and i just went back through several pages where this started, and not once did i see you make a direct quote of any amendment or post a link to one

You first

What part of the U.S. Constitution gives rights to non U.S. citizens? You haven't proven that non U.S. Citizens have rights protected by the bill of rights, how can I disprove something that you haven't proven?

What part of the U.S. Constitution gives rights to non U.S. citizens? You haven't proven that non U.S. Citizens have rights protected by the bill of rights, how can I disprove something that you haven't proven?
art 4, 5, and 14 all speak of persons in one form or another
but not to non-citizens specifically
and it would be assumed that the "persons" would be at least legal residents

it would be assumed that the "persons" would be at least legal residents

No asumption thats exactly what it means.

i read the thread, and i just went back through several pages where this started, and not once did i see you make a direct quote of any amendment or post a link to one

WHen are you going to back up your bogus claim that the Constitution does not protect the rights of non-citizens?

You keep asking about the rights of non-citizens, and another poster just mentioned one (about trials), and yet YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO REALIZE IT

You're so dumb, you are STILL ASKING for something you just received. Meanwhile, you STILL haven't posted anything to support your wingnut delusions about the constitution

So of course you didn't find my post. You can't even find a post that answers your question even though it right on this very page :lol::lol:

Not entirely true

Specifically, there is nothing "assumed" about the meaning of the word "persons". That word has been defined for centuries by Common Law, which is much a part of our legal framework as the Constitution is

PS - "persons" refer to any human that has been born. It applies to non-legal residents as fully as it applies to legal residents. That's why illegal immigrants have due process rights, even though they're not here legally

No, "persons" is a legal term which means "any human that has been born"

The 17th. The right wants to take away they peoples' right to directly elect senators.

And the right opposed the 13th, 19th, 24th and the 26th

They support making English the official language, and prohibiting gay marriage, both of which restricts peoples' rights

http://www.usmessageboard.com/reputation.php?p=2968148

And still shanghaied has yet to prove the assertion

WHen are you going to back up your bogus claim that the Constitution does not protect the rights of non-citizens?

You keep asking about the rights of non-citizens, and another poster just mentioned one (about trials), and yet YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO REALIZE IT

You're so dumb, you are STILL ASKING for something you just received. Meanwhile, you STILL haven't posted anything to support your wingnut delusions about the constitution

So of course you didn't find my post. You can't even find a post that answers your question even though it right on this very page :lol::lol:
first off, I never made that claim
and you have shown in SEVERAL threads here, that you are clearly the dumb one

No, "persons" is a legal term which means "any human that has been born"

However shithead...the Constitution is written for Citizens and a guide to self governance...how can you include non-citizens into the mix?

Not entirely true

Specifically, there is nothing "assumed" about the meaning of the word "persons". That word has been defined for centuries by Common Law, which is much a part of our legal framework as the Constitution is

PS - "persons" refer to any human that has been born. It applies to non-legal residents as fully as it applies to legal residents. That's why illegal immigrants have due process rights, even though they're not here legally
since at the time immigration laws were very lax, or non-existent, one can assume they wouldnt have thought of someone being here illegally.

Last edited:
The 17th. The right wants to take away they peoples' right to directly elect senators.

And the right opposed the 13th, 19th, 24th and the 26th

They support making English the official language, and prohibiting gay marriage, both of which restricts peoples' rights

http://www.usmessageboard.com/reputation.php?p=2968148

And still shanghaied has yet to prove the assertion

It seems that the newest wingnut ploy is to ignore evidence, and then claim no evidence has been posted.

Notice how the Tbagger won't identify any error in my post

Forum List

Back