Proposal for 'white people tax'

The predictable result of divisive Identity Politics.
loltax-1170x541.jpg

Can you imagine racial relations if something like this was ever enacted?
If you think it's bad now, wow.
Sure, but the PC/Identity Politics zealots don't care.

This isn't about healing or improving anything, it's about payback.
And how will it be equitably distributed?

Will this mean the end to all AA programs or will it be in addition to the benefits?
I'd also want to know if those of us who are only half white get a discount!

:spinner:

Since I'm of Mediterranean descent am I excluded?
Oh, you're FUCKED.

PAY UP BITCH

The predictable result of divisive Identity Politics.
loltax-1170x541.jpg

Will this mean the end to all AA programs or will it be in addition to the benefits?

What about half black?
That half don't pay... their white side pays

Oh, you're FUCKED.

PAY UP BITCH
:lmao:

:whip:

Thank you, sir.

May I have another.

What about half black?
The PC/Identity Politics zealots are in charge of race determination, so they'll have to come up with the rules.
I self identify as half Indian, half black, and half Mehican. So I get 300% repatriations right?

Oh, you're FUCKED.

PAY UP BITCH

Thank you, sir.

May I have another.
Mediterraneans pay DOUBLE!

What about half black?
The PC/Identity Politics zealots are in charge of race determination, so they'll have to come up with the rules.
I self identify as half Indian, half black, and half Mehican. So I get 300% repatriations right?
Your abicus needs calibration.

What about half black?
No, but you do get six free months of Netflix™.

Oh, you're FUCKED.

PAY UP BITCH

Thank you, sir.

May I have another.
Looks like I'm double fucked.

What are the consequences for my privilege?

Oh, you're FUCKED.

PAY UP BITCH

Thank you, sir.

May I have another.

Aside from the 5% white guy tax and 5% Mediterranean penalty, you are also responsible for all catering at BLM meetings.

Sorry. We're tough, but fair.

What about half black?
No, but you do get six free months of Netflix™.
But he can only view Black, Hispanic and Native-American content.

Oh, you're FUCKED.

PAY UP BITCH

Thank you, sir.

May I have another.

Aside from the 5% white guy tax and 5% Mediterranean penalty, you are also responsible for all catering at BLM meetings.

Sorry. We're tough, but fair.
That's fair.

The food is the best.

You have to admit, liberals are really good at two things: dreaming up of ways to tax people, and hating white people.

I must confess to being lily white.

My skin is as pale as freshly fallen snow.

Whenever Negroes say "like white on rice" they are probably thinking about somebody like me.

My taxes are already too high.

Pay up, you whitey monster!

"It’s irrefutable, white people are privileged. Recognition of this basic fact of life is not enough. It’s time to take action to level the economic playing field. At a time when PoC is still tremendously disadvantaged, despite the best efforts of affirmative action policies, something else must be done.

The Equality Tax
Current US tax policy fails to recognize the inherent economic disadvantages that PoC face on a daily basis. Racist employers, a disproportionate targeting of minorities by law enforcement, racial wage gaps, poor inner city schools; these all contribute to what is an undeniable reality for minorities. A reality that equates to an unfair economic disadvantage.

To even the playing field, the privileged should pay more. I don’t know how much more, but it must be more. Let’s start at 5% as if centuries of subjugation could ever be righted by such a minuscule percentage. Certainly, the privileged can stand to spare 5% with all of their economic advantages."

It’s Time for White People to Pay for Privilege: The Equality Tax

You cannot make this shit up.

"It’s irrefutable, white people are privileged. Recognition of this basic fact of life is not enough. It’s time to take action to level the economic playing field. At a time when PoC is still tremendously disadvantaged, despite the best efforts of affirmative action policies, something else must be done.

The Equality Tax
Current US tax policy fails to recognize the inherent economic disadvantages that PoC face on a daily basis. Racist employers, a disproportionate targeting of minorities by law enforcement, racial wage gaps, poor inner city schools; these all contribute to what is an undeniable reality for minorities. A reality that equates to an unfair economic disadvantage.

To even the playing field, the privileged should pay more. I don’t know how much more, but it must be more. Let’s start at 5% as if centuries of subjugation could ever be righted by such a minuscule percentage. Certainly, the privileged can stand to spare 5% with all of their economic advantages."

It’s Time for White People to Pay for Privilege: The Equality Tax

You cannot make this shit up.
They couldn't splain it any simpler. Now, tell us who we have to shoot.

A sneaky way of forcing reparations. Dems love using the IRS to push their policies.

So, do they decide your tax rate just by looking at you?

Do we all need to have our DNA evaluated through Ancestry.com?

What about people, like Rachel Dolezal, who claim to identify as black even though they weren't born that way? Or the people, like Michael Jackson, who changed their color?

Could get messy deciding who is who. Are some more white or black than others when they are of mixed race? Which half of Obama would determine his tax rate?

You know, fat people are discriminated against, too. What about the 'war on women?' Is anyone exempt from the tax if they are a victim of something?

Why are schools in black neighborhoods so shitty? Isn't it the parents working with teachers that makes a huge difference? Or the number of tax payers in a district? Did the poor schools create the non-working community or did the non-working, non-involved community create the poor schools?

How is throwing more money around going to make a difference if people continue with their same habits? How will money change the mindset of people? How will money make homes more functional and parents more involved with their children's education?

So many questions.

Forum List

Back