Proposal for 'white people tax'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Is it any wonder the left is driving their clown car closer and closer to the edge of the cliff?
Guess they have some sort of sick twisted loser complex.

It’s Time for White People to Pay for Privilege: The Equality Tax

UPDATE (2/27): We have reached out to the author of this article. They have confirmed that if you were born white, but identify as a different race or otherkin, you would be void from paying the Equality Tax. You would just have to submit proof that this transformation is genuine.

The Article:
It’s irrefutable, white people are privileged. Recognition of this basic fact of life is not enough. It’s time to take action to level the economic playing field. At a time when PoC is still tremendously disadvantaged, despite the best efforts of affirmative action policies, something else must be done.

The Equality Tax
Current US tax policy fails to recognize the inherent economic disadvantages that PoC face on a daily basis. Racist employers, a disproportionate targeting of minorities by law enforcement, racial wage gaps, poor inner city schools; these all contribute to what is an undeniable reality for minorities. A reality that equates to an unfair economic disadvantage.

To even the playing field, the privileged should pay more. I don’t know how much more, but it must be more. Let’s start at 5% as if centuries of subjugation could ever be righted by such a minuscule percentage. Certainly, the privileged can stand to spare 5% with all of their economic advantages.

What would a 5% Equality Tax Mean? ($151 Billion Dollars)
First, we have to do some math. According to USGovernmentRevenue.com, in the fiscal year 2017, the US government will bring in $3.64 trillion dollars from federal taxes.

According to TaxFoundation.org, white Americans pay 83% of the federal income tax.

• Single Heterosexual Caucasian Males
    Equality Tax: 5%
  • Single Heterosexual Caucasian Females
    Equality Tax: 4.5%
  • Married Heterosexual Caucasian Family
    Equality Tax: 4%
  • Non-cisgender Caucasian
    Equality Tax: 3%

I wasn't born white by my own choice so I reject that idea.:)
What a bunch of maroons

The predictable result of divisive Identity Politics.
loltax-1170x541.jpg

I self identify as a fetus in it's 183rd trimester. While I do run the risk of suffering a post term abortion, as a non-person, I don't pay taxes.

I must confess to being lily white.

My skin is as pale as freshly fallen snow.

Whenever Negroes say "like white on rice" they are probably thinking about somebody like me.

My taxes are already too high.

Ever heard the expression, "I gave at the office"? The U.S. and the states, combined, pay upwards of a trillion dollars a year in scores of "anti-poverty programs," (a) most of which is for paid by WHITE PEOPLE, and (b) a vastly disproportionate portion of which is received by AFRICAN AMERICANS.

Accordingly, you can take your "White Tax" and shove it where the sun don't shine. It is paid, over and over and over, every year. When do we start getting a tax refund on this?

loltax-1170x541.jpg

Can you imagine racial relations if something like this was ever enacted?
If you think it's bad now, wow.
Sure, but the PC/Identity Politics zealots don't care.

This isn't about healing or improving anything, it's about payback.
And how will it be equitably distributed?

Will this mean the end to all AA programs or will it be in addition to the benefits?

loltax-1170x541.jpg

Will this mean the end to all AA programs or will it be in addition to the benefits?
I'd also want to know if those of us who are only half white get a discount!

:spinner:

loltax-1170x541.jpg

What about half black?

loltax-1170x541.jpg

Since I'm of Mediterranean descent am I excluded?

loltax-1170x541.jpg

What about half black?
The PC/Identity Politics zealots are in charge of race determination, so they'll have to come up with the rules.

Is it any wonder the left is driving their clown car closer and closer to the edge of the cliff?
Guess they have some sort of sick twisted loser complex.

UPDATE (2/27): We have reached out to the author of this article. They have confirmed that if you were born white, but identify as a different race or otherkin, you would be void from paying the Equality Tax. You would just have to submit proof that this transformation is genuine.

The Article:
It’s irrefutable, white people are privileged. Recognition of this basic fact of life is not enough. It’s time to take action to level the economic playing field. At a time when PoC is still tremendously disadvantaged, despite the best efforts of affirmative action policies, something else must be done.

The Equality Tax

Current US tax policy fails to recognize the inherent economic disadvantages that PoC face on a daily basis. Racist employers, a disproportionate targeting of minorities by law enforcement, racial wage gaps, poor inner city schools; these all contribute to what is an undeniable reality for minorities. A reality that equates to an unfair economic disadvantage.

To even the playing field, the privileged should pay more. I don’t know how much more, but it must be more. Let’s start at 5% as if centuries of subjugation could ever be righted by such a minuscule percentage. Certainly, the privileged can stand to spare 5% with all of their economic advantages.

What would a 5% Equality Tax Mean? ($151 Billion Dollars)

First, we have to do some math. According to USGovernmentRevenue.com, in the fiscal year 2017, the US government will bring in $3.64 trillion dollars from federal taxes.

According to TaxFoundation.org, white Americans pay 83% of the federal income tax.

That’s $1,348 for every US minority individual or roughly $3,000 per minority household on an annual basis. While $3,000 could never rectify centuries of abuse,

upload_2017-3-1_17-33-11.png

You're about to get centuries of my foot abusing your ass.

Forum List

Back