Proposal for 'white people tax'

"It’s irrefutable, white people are privileged. Recognition of this basic fact of life is not enough. It’s time to take action to level the economic playing field. At a time when PoC is still tremendously disadvantaged, despite the best efforts of affirmative action policies, something else must be done.

The Equality Tax
Current US tax policy fails to recognize the inherent economic disadvantages that PoC face on a daily basis. Racist employers, a disproportionate targeting of minorities by law enforcement, racial wage gaps, poor inner city schools; these all contribute to what is an undeniable reality for minorities. A reality that equates to an unfair economic disadvantage.

To even the playing field, the privileged should pay more. I don’t know how much more, but it must be more. Let’s start at 5% as if centuries of subjugation could ever be righted by such a minuscule percentage. Certainly, the privileged can stand to spare 5% with all of their economic advantages."

It’s Time for White People to Pay for Privilege: The Equality Tax

You cannot make this shit up.
Does this mean the government is going to pay for DNA tests?
No.

You are! lol.

I'm considered by the Native Alaskan's to be quasi supernatural in origin, I believe I qualify for the "self-identification" clause. All my friends will also attest that I'm either Vulcan or an Elf... Fuck white bread taxes, I should be on the endangered species list!

Is it any wonder the left is driving their clown car closer and closer to the edge of the cliff?
Guess they have some sort of sick twisted loser complex.

UPDATE (2/27): We have reached out to the author of this article. They have confirmed that if you were born white, but identify as a different race or otherkin, you would be void from paying the Equality Tax. You would just have to submit proof that this transformation is genuine.

The Article:
It’s irrefutable, white people are privileged. Recognition of this basic fact of life is not enough. It’s time to take action to level the economic playing field. At a time when PoC is still tremendously disadvantaged, despite the best efforts of affirmative action policies, something else must be done.

The Equality Tax

Current US tax policy fails to recognize the inherent economic disadvantages that PoC face on a daily basis. Racist employers, a disproportionate targeting of minorities by law enforcement, racial wage gaps, poor inner city schools; these all contribute to what is an undeniable reality for minorities. A reality that equates to an unfair economic disadvantage.

To even the playing field, the privileged should pay more. I don’t know how much more, but it must be more. Let’s start at 5% as if centuries of subjugation could ever be righted by such a minuscule percentage. Certainly, the privileged can stand to spare 5% with all of their economic advantages.

What would a 5% Equality Tax Mean? ($151 Billion Dollars)

First, we have to do some math. According to USGovernmentRevenue.com, in the fiscal year 2017, the US government will bring in $3.64 trillion dollars from federal taxes.

According to TaxFoundation.org, white Americans pay 83% of the federal income tax.

From the article:

[We have reached out to the author of this article. They have confirmed that if you were born white, but identify as a different race or otherkin, you would be void from paying the Equality Tax. You would just have to submit proof that this transformation is genuine./QUOTE]

This alone makes me think this is a joke.

and if it isn't a joke, God helps us all.

"It’s irrefutable, white people are privileged. Recognition of this basic fact of life is not enough. It’s time to take action to level the economic playing field. At a time when PoC is still tremendously disadvantaged, despite the best efforts of affirmative action policies, something else must be done.

The Equality Tax

To even the playing field, the privileged should pay more. I don’t know how much more, but it must be more. Let’s start at 5% as if centuries of subjugation could ever be righted by such a minuscule percentage. Certainly, the privileged can stand to spare 5% with all of their economic advantages."

You cannot make this shit up.
Does this mean the government is going to pay for DNA tests?
No.

You are! lol.
Figures .

Going to have to learn how to be cool.
upload_2017-3-3_11-52-51.png

• Single Heterosexual Caucasian Males
    Equality Tax: 5%
  • Single Heterosexual Caucasian Females
    Equality Tax: 4.5%
  • Married Heterosexual Caucasian Family
    Equality Tax: 4%
  • Non-cisgender Caucasian