Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) honored By US Supreme Court

All that writing and you wasted your time. You don't teach us our history we have our history on Islam. The Koran was the same original book under all Caliphs :cool:
I think it's clear that your understanding of islamist history is lacking. The Koran was clearly not the same original book under all caliphs. For that matter, there is no such thing as an "original" Koran.

No you don't have the right history at all. Where are you getting this from? The Caliphs all had the same Koran and every Muslim had the same Koran

Did Allah tell you that?

The Koran remains a book, not first-hand experience, and so cannot be judged superior to any other such reference.
What a person chooses to belief is subjective and individual.
Believers that want to impost their belief on others do not understand themselves or others, and if God exists it shows they do not understand God's creation.

I think people who do that are stupid. I agree they don't even understand how to preach. I came myself to becoming religious no one brought me there. But on these threads I'm just defending my religion. Since many anti Islam people here like to rant and what not

?? You disagree with the quran when it says to convert, kill, or subjugate the non-believers?

As for ancient texts, you can recreate 98% of the New Testament from the original texts that remain intact . (Prophesy from Christ that His word would not pass away.) :)
There are No original texts of the New Testament in existence.

The oldest known N.T. is written in Greek and is a translation.

And no one knows what language the original N.T. was written in.

Fact...............:cool:

Until two years ago, the oldest assumed manuscript which we possessed was the St. John papyrus (P52), housed in the John Rylands museum in Manchester, and dated at 120 AD (Time April 26, 1996, pg.8). Thus, it was thought that the earliest New Testament manuscript could not be corroborated by eyewitnesses to the events. That assumption has now changed, for three even older manuscripts, one each from the gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke have now been dated earlier than the John account.

Besides the 24,000 manuscripts we have more than 15,000 existing copies of the various versions written in the Latin and Syriac (Christian Aramaic), some of which were written as early as 150 A.D., such as the Syriac Peshitta (150-250 A.D.) (McDowell 1972:49; 1990:47).

Because Christianity was a missionary faith from its very inception (Matthew 28:19-20), the scriptures were immediately translated into the known languages of that period. For that reason other written translations appeared soon after, such as Coptic translations (early 3rd and 4th centuries), Armenian (400 A.D.), Gothic (4th century), Georgian (5th century), Ethiopic (6th century), and Nubian (6th century) (McDowell 1972:48-50). The fact that we have so many translations of the New Testament points to its authenticity, as it would have been almost impossible, had the disciples or later followers wanted to corrupt or forge its contents, for them to have amassed all of the translations from the outlying areas and changed each one so that there would have been the uniformity which we find witnessed in these translations today.

But possibly the greatest attestation for the authority of our New Testament are the masses of quotations taken from its pages by the early church fathers. Dean Burgon in his research found in all 86,489 quotes from the early church fathers (McDowell 1990:47-48; 1991:52). In fact, there are 32,000 quotations from the New Testament found in writings from before the council of Nicea in 325 A.D. (Mcdowell Evidence, 1972:52). J. Harold Greenlee points out that the quotations of the scripture in the works of the early church writers are so extensive that the New Testament could virtually be reconstructed from them without the use of New Testament manuscripts.

On the other hand:
We know from the historical record that by the end of the seventh century the Arabs had expanded right across North Africa and up into Spain, and east as far as India. The Qur'an (according to later Islamic tradition) was the centrepiece of their faith and practice at that time. Certainly within that enormous sphere of influence there should therefore be some Qur'anic manuscripts which still exist till this day. Yet, there is nothing from that period at all. The only manuscripts which Islam provides turn out to have been compiled in the ninth century, while the earliest corroborated manuscript is dated 790 A.D., written not 1400 years ago as Muslims claim but a mere 1,200 years ago.
:eusa_angel:

1. The Treaty of Hudaybiyyah...espouses the view that one need not keep their word.

2. Jews had lived in Iraq for some 2600 years, but the origin of this mass Muslim movement was in 627. At that time, Mohammed, defending Medina, judged the Jewish tribe to be guilty of aiding the Meccan attackers, and oversaw such acts as the beheading of 900 captives of the Banu Qurayzah tribe, he watched the bodies thrown into a pit.(… in his 1895 biography of Muhammad ("Mahomet and Islam", London, 1895, p. 151), which relied entirely on the original Muslim sources, the scholar Sir William Muir observed:
"The massacre of the Banu Coreiza was a barbarous deed which cannot be justified by any reason of political necessity the indiscriminate slaughter of the whole tribe cannot be recognized otherwise than as an act of monstrous cruelty?")
1) Treaty of Hudaybiyyah.......the Quraish were the ones who broke the Treaty with Muhammad which led to him invading and conquering Mecca.

2) Much like when Moses invaded Canaan and killed every single living Canaanite. It's just the way things were done in those day.

But unlike Moses; Muhammad only had the males of fighting age executed. And not women and children as Moses did.

God has No son and Never had a son. :cool:

Then who is the "US" in Genesis?
Please cite the verse that says "us" in Genesis. :cool:

. . Genesis 1:26 (KJV)
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

And you claim to be Biblically, knowledgeable....

Sunni, Allah has no son, as you can see by the inscription on the Dome of the Rock.

Allah has daughters though, and they are mentioned in the Koran.

{Near it is the Garden of Abode. Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!) (His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong! For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest! Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat? }

The God of Abraham has a Son. He is Jesus Christ, the Lord.
Your Qur'an can minimize Him, but it's followers will never defeat Him. The Son of God will be taking His rightful place on the Throne of His father David. And the Muslims will be happy for it.

I'm not religious, but Islam is the worship of a hunk of rock, the Idol of the djin Il-Ilah. (Ba'al.) This moon god had three daughters, Lat, Uzza, and Manat. This djin lived in the Black Stone, which every Muslim in the world bows to five times a day.

Yep, Muslims are idolators, a bunch of primitive fucks.

The Koran remains a book, not first-hand experience, and so cannot be judged superior to any other such reference.
What a person chooses to belief is subjective and individual.
Believers that want to impost their belief on others do not understand themselves or others, and if God exists it shows they do not understand God's creation.

I think people who do that are stupid. I agree they don't even understand how to preach. I came myself to becoming religious no one brought me there. But on these threads I'm just defending my religion. Since many anti Islam people here like to rant and what not

?? You disagree with the quran when it says to convert, kill, or subjugate the non-believers?

The "fact" on the Koran doesn't exist buddy. Your church teaches you a lot of dumb shit. We have our Islamic history not historians. We know who had the original Koran. --and it doesn't say that whatsoever, one isn't as stupid and dishonest as you they can open the book and see themselves.

Last edited:
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

I was just seeing if you actually knew the verse.

The word "us" in Genesis is a translated literary device used in the Hebrew language and doesn't mean plural personage.

Much like when the Queen of England or other royals speaking of themselves will say things like "We must do this".

Imagine if Christians actually took their commandments seriously and were arrested for premarital sex or punished. Almost every woman in America would be arrested. There is no Christianity in that.

The "fact" on the Koran doesn't exist buddy. Your church teaches you a lot of dumb shit. We have our Islamic history not historians. We know who had the original Koran. --and it doesn't say that whatsoever, one isn't as stupid and dishonest as you they can open the book and see themselves.

Actually, all you do have is historians, because there was no Mecca until it was manufactured as such over 100 years after Mohammed.
"The first sanctuary appointed for mankind was that at Bakkah (or Mecca), a blessed place, a guidance for the peoples." (Sura 3:96) In Sura 6:92 and 42:5 we find that Mecca is described as the "mother of all settlements."
Anything to back that up?

Are these facts of the Qur'an?

sura 2:193 Fight the infidels until they accept Islam.
sura 2:191 Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them
sura 9:123 Make war on the infidels living in your neighbourhood.
sura 9:5 When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.
sura 9:29 Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax.
sura 3:85 Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable.
sura 9:30 The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them.
sura 5:33 Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam.
sura 9:28 The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque.
sura 9:73 Be harsh with the unbelievers.
sura 22:19 Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.
sura 25:52 Fight the unbelievers vigorously without any exception.
sura 47:4 Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.
sura 8:65 The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them.
sura 3:28 Muslims must not take the infidels as friends.
sura 8:12 Terrorise and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur'an.
sura 8:60 Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidels.

Last edited:

Actually, all you do have is historians, because there was no Mecca until it was manufactured as such over 100 years after Mohammed.
"The first sanctuary appointed for mankind was that at Bakkah (or Mecca), a blessed place, a guidance for the peoples." (Sura 3:96) In Sura 6:92 and 42:5 we find that Mecca is described as the "mother of all settlements."
Anything to back that up?

No there was a Mecca at his time

Are you following mohammed's teaching that it is fine to be deceitful to promote your system of deceit, destruction and death?

I was just seeing if you actually knew the verse.

The word "us" in Genesis is a translated literary device used in the Hebrew language and doesn't mean plural personage.

Much like when the Queen of England or other royals speaking of themselves will say things like "We must do this".

:bsflag:

When the Lord was speaking with Moses, there was no "Us". It was "I am". But keep trying to explain why things in print aren't really the way they say they are....

Are you following mohammed's teaching that it is fine to be deceitful to promote your system of deceit, destruction and death?

No such thing at all. And the Koran is based on worshipping. Quit trolling for once, you've been trolling for a while and I let you troll for a bit if you ask another stupid question I'm gonna lob stupid questions at you

Imagine if Christians actually took their commandments seriously and were arrested for premarital sex or punished. Almost every woman in America would be arrested. There is no Christianity in that.

"Christianity" believes that each individual can be forgiven their sins. Personal acts must be corrected by the individual (so different from islam), not by religious leaders. Christians should follow the Commandments. That many do not demonstrates how much evil is rising.

Love how muslims tell Christians how to practice Christianity, but will not tell each other to stop the evil that constantly oozes out of islamic communities and practices.

Forum List

Back