Proof the Media is full of shit: Stabs 3 people and kills 2...then EATS MANS FACE.

Now....look at the title to the article

Florida Man Caught Eating Stranger's Face Was Standout Student, FSU Frat Brother
Florida Man Caught Eating Stranger's Face Was Standout Student, FSU Frat Brother

o_O
You might want to lay off the Hannibal Lecter movies, and the booze.

I'm not the guy in the pic :cuckoo:
I didn't think you were. That you felt the need to point that out is concerning though.

o_O

I didn't think you were. That you felt the need to point that out is concerning though.

Then why would you suggest that I stop watching Hannibal Lecter if that guy, not me, was the person eating a face sandwich?

o_O

Then why would you suggest that I stop watching Hannibal Lecter if that guy, not me, was the person eating a face sandwich?
Oh oh. Sounds like you have difficultly separating movies from yourself.

o_O

Huh? You were quoting a movie or my post? Are you lost or something?

Huh? You were quoting a movie or my post? Are you lost or something?
Nope. I'm not lost. You lost.

Is people face some kind of new delicacy in Florida now?

The article said he was angry about slow food service and want out and ate someone's face. It also said he could bench 365 pounds in high school.

Anabolic steroids, no doubt.

Forum List

Back