Proof the cover story for 9/111 began immediately after the attacks

it would of been the explosions witnesses reported throughout the building
the vile dishonesty here is claiming temperatures existed when there is no evidence in the steel tested of such temperatures

Could that be because they didn't have EVERY SINGLE piece of steel available to them? That this wasn't an "in a perfect world" situation? Do you think they know exactly what columns were impacted by the bearing hub on the starboard engine? This was a huge catastrophe. And to assume that every detail can be found................you would have to be a "conspiracy theorist" of the most delusional level.

And sense you brought up having "no evidence", there is no evidence of bombs, C4, thermite or whatever explosive device you believe. People hearing explosions in a building that is on fire does not equal bombs. Finding physical evidence of a bomb...........equals a bomb. So how does your theory stack up against any other theory, let alone the official one?
Do you actually believe EVERY video put on YouTube!? Damn....what is the weather like on your planet?
No testing for explosive residue was ever done
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uor8NhUr_90&feature=player_embedded]Fire Fighter Erik Lawyer Slams NIST And The 9/11 "Investigation" - YouTube[/ame]

Hey Light,you prove like all Bush dupes afraid of the truth do,that you have no interest in the truth and that you are a hypocrite as well since you wont look at an opposing viewpoint here from an expert who shoots down your pitiful ramblings.Eots had to post it for you twice becuse you keep ignoring it.nice.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

9 11 THE BIG CLUE EVERYONE MISSED - YouTube

Here is this disinformation agent automatically concluding before ANYBODY has even NIST,that the towers fell due to structural failure from the fires saying the intense heat caused it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D Intense heat? yeah thats why in one of the famous pics posted many times over the years we see a woman leaning against the towers even though the flames are allegedly so intense.:lol::lol::D

even though the films show the majority of the explosion took place outside the towers the fires are really intense.:lol::D

Even though there was black smoke emitting from the towers proving the fires were oxygen starved and not serious at all just like the firefighters are recorded saying before they collapsed and there have been many cases over the years of towers such as the one in philadelphia where it was lit up like a torch unlike the twin towers, and did not collapse,these twin towers heat was so intense it caused strutural failure and for them to collapse.:D:lol::lol::lol::lol: good one.

In somehow,immediately these newscasters had physic powers to declare that very day shortly after the attacks, that Osama Bin Laden was behind the attacks.:D

Best fairy tale ever created by the government and many blind sheep americans,many of them being here at this site as well,bought this fairy tale hook,line and sinker.:D:lol:

Boy our school systems are failing.either that or many people here in the states,slept through junior high school science classes.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

These fires were not hot enough to melt a marshmellow,let along cause structural failure.:lol:

good one.it would have been great comedy material for a comedy routine if it wasnt such a tragedy.

Oh and disinfo agents,yes I know I said 9/111 in the thread instead of 9/11,yes I just realised that, but I cant change the title,only a mod can.

Interesting how the story was put out so fast...before any tower even collapsed and only 33 minutes after the second tower got hit was an elaborate story being aired on who's responsible...

Well it certainly brings to question if the "official story" for 9/11 was prewitten before the attacks...

If nothing else it sure looks bad for the investigation into who was responsible for 9/11 being completed so fast... let alone the investigation on who was responsible having to make its way to the media with an elaborate story written...

The story being out so fast is incriminating enough let alone if you think about...was the investigation done before the attacks even happened...I think the answer is quite clear.

Another interesting fact is the first guy who promoted the story was Jerome Hauer who just happened to be...

*Bio Warfare expert...which brings to mind the anthrax attacks right after 9/11 targeting Senate and Media

*Drug Company Director...which brings to mind the fact that the White House staff was taking the medication for anthrax before the first anthrax attack even occured...(fact if you are not too lazy to check for yourself)

*Commissioner for Office of Emergency Management...which brings to mind how it was being reinforced as a sky bunker just before 9/11 on the 23rd floor of World Tade Center 7, Building 7...with its floors, walls, windows all being reinforced making it some type of tree fort within sight of the World Trade Center twin towers...

*Bush Administration Insider...last but not least

Yes I noticed that loyal Bush dupe Light ignored that little tidbit,kinda the same way he ignored my facts that he wants to believe has been debunked.:lol::lol::D

Fighters's Radio Communications In South Tower - YouTube

I'm not sure what that video is supposed to prove. The firemen only made it to lowest floor below the impact point. The dishonesty (or ignorance) of the narration is quite obvious. He takes the statement of Orio Palmer, "multiple 10-45 code 1's" and then claims that "10-45" means injured people. He leaves off the "code 1" which means DEAD.

10-45 D.O.A. OR SERIOUS INJURY
Transmitted IMMEDIATELY upon the discovery of a fatality
or serious injury at a fire or emergency. This shall be
followed as soon as possible with the appropriate Code
and the number of victims.

CODE 1 Victim Deceased

CODE 2 Victim suffering serious injury. (Apparently
life threatening)

CODE 3 Victim suffering serious injury. (Apparently
NOT life threatening.)

NOTE: Do not transmit this signal for minor
injuries.

REF. nyfd.com/radio.html

So how are there are dead people below the point of impact if the fires and damage were not severe??

At the end of the video, he makes reference to the office fire that is "said to of destroyed 110 stories of structural steel".......................REALLY!!?? Who said that!? That is not at all the official version of events. That has to be the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. That is an extremely dishonest video and anyone who takes it for "evidence" is not looking for the TRUTH.
The truth is that these firemen made it up to the 78-79th floor, which was the lowest point of the impact. They could not precede any further due to the damage. And before they could take any action to get higher, the building collapsed............killing them. So, using there voices to try and prove a ridiculous series of events is just vile!

it would of been the explosions witnesses reported throughout the building
the vile dishonesty here is claiming temperatures existed when there is no evidence in the steel tested of such temperatures

He gets owned again as always.:lol::lol::clap2::clap2:

Derp-ideots cannot even convince folks who post at USMB that the 9/11 "investigation must be re-opened."

Making quite a dent in the whole real world, though.

Ching Chong Potato, derp-ideots.

thats the rebuttal to these highly qualified experts...thats the debwunkers
debwunking ??...my god what a pathetic little man you must be

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

or in the case of a certain loyal Bush dupe afraid of the truth,wont watch the video and listen to an expert since it doesnt go along with his warped views.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

9 11 THE BIG CLUE EVERYONE MISSED - YouTube

Here is this disinformation agent automatically concluding before ANYBODY has even NIST,that the towers fell due to structural failure from the fires saying the intense heat caused it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D Intense heat? yeah thats why in one of the famous pics posted many times over the years we see a woman leaning against the towers even though the flames are allegedly so intense.:lol::lol::D

even though the films show the majority of the explosion took place outside the towers the fires are really intense.:lol::D

Even though there was black smoke emitting from the towers proving the fires were oxygen starved and not serious at all just like the firefighters are recorded saying before they collapsed and there have been many cases over the years of towers such as the one in philadelphia where it was lit up like a torch unlike the twin towers, and did not collapse,these twin towers heat was so intense it caused strutural failure and for them to collapse.:D:lol::lol::lol::lol: good one.

In somehow,immediately these newscasters had physic powers to declare that very day shortly after the attacks, that Osama Bin Laden was behind the attacks.:D

Best fairy tale ever created by the government and many blind sheep americans,many of them being here at this site as well,bought this fairy tale hook,line and sinker.:D:lol:

Boy our school systems are failing.either that or many people here in the states,slept through junior high school science classes.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

These fires were not hot enough to melt a marshmellow,let along cause structural failure.:lol:

good one.it would have been great comedy material for a comedy routine if it wasnt such a tragedy.

Oh and disinfo agents,yes I know I said 9/111 in the thread instead of 9/11,yes I just realised that, but I cant change the title,only a mod can.

Interesting how the story was put out so fast...before any tower even collapsed and only 33 minutes after the second tower got hit was an elaborate story being aired on who's responsible...

Well it certainly brings to question if the "official story" for 9/11 was prewitten before the attacks...

If nothing else it sure looks bad for the investigation into who was responsible for 9/11 being completed so fast... let alone the investigation on who was responsible having to make its way to the media with an elaborate story written...

The story being out so fast is incriminating enough let alone if you think about...was the investigation done before the attacks even happened...I think the answer is quite clear.

Another interesting fact is the first guy who promoted the story was Jerome Hauer who just happened to be...

*Bio Warfare expert...which brings to mind the anthrax attacks right after 9/11 targeting Senate and Media

*Drug Company Director...which brings to mind the fact that the White House staff was taking the medication for anthrax before the first anthrax attack even occured...(fact if you are not too lazy to check for yourself)

*Commissioner for Office of Emergency Management...which brings to mind how it was being reinforced as a sky bunker just before 9/11 on the 23rd floor of World Tade Center 7, Building 7...with its floors, walls, windows all being reinforced making it some type of tree fort within sight of the World Trade Center twin towers...

Yes I noticed that loyal Bush dupe Light ignored that little tidbit,kinda the same way he ignored my facts that he wants to believe has been debunked.:lol::lol::D

Yes...nobody can reasonably defend the investigation being completed and spoonfed to mass media so quickly and then an elaborate written news cast put on the air claiming who is responsible, before the first tower even fell...

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSvOyUHvDgw&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL8236C59F8A887A06]Man claims black SUVs fled New York hour before first plane hit on 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Derp-ideots cannot even convince folks who post at USMB that the 9/11 "investigation must be re-opened."

id-eots still thinks complete idiot terminology like "debwunking [sic]" makes his "arguments" more sophisticated.

:lmao: @ id-eots.

No wonder he can't convince anybody of anything -- ever.

Yes...nobody can reasonably defend the investigation being completed and spoonfed to mass media so quickly and then an elaborate written news cast put on the air claiming who is responsible, before the first tower even fell...

exactly,you nailed it.:clap2:

fires emitting black smoke are not serious fires and can be put out easily.
:lmao:

Seriously, where do you come up with this shit?

the fires where not reported to be very large by first response and eyewitnesses near the impact area .testing of the steel shows no evidence of the temp required to cause failure of structural steel
BULLSHIT:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGsOkT__M7Y]National Geographic Science & Conspiracy Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

THOSE CLIPS WERE BULLSHIT THE FIRST TIME YOU POSTED THEM AND THEY'RE STILL BULSHIT 1,000,000,000 TIMES LATER there is no corroborating evidence to prove them valid!

Last edited:
for once you actually said something intelligent because yes it IS a giant leap of logic saying that the crashes and the fire caused the structural failure because again,anybody who knows anything about the laws of physics know they were violated that day,that fires dont cause buildings to collapse at free fall speed.:cuckoo::lol::lol:

also you cripple your arguments here in a major way cause even if you accept the collapse of the towers then you cant explain the collapse of building 7.surely you know about that one? bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission you or nobody can get around because bld 7 WASNT hit by an airplane but it also collapsed and there is no logical explanation for it whatsoever because it was much further away from the other buildings even buildings next door to the towers.

the buildings much closer to the towers including its neighbors next to them were damaged far more extensively and had far more severe fires as the photos prove yet all those buildings remained standing but bld 7 collapsed.all three were owned by jew larry silverstein and all three not only collapsed in the same freefall speed the way buildings do in a controlled demolition,but they also demonstrated the same characterics.
face it,you fell for this fairy tale hook,line, and sinker and are quite one funny coincidence theorist if you still accept the version of the governments. since this was the first time in history buildings collapsed due to fire and again,they all three just happened to owned by silverstein.Major coincidence there.oh and these trolls posting here which btw just so you know,they all KNOW it was an inside job just as much as me and eots do.again they are just here to try and derail truth discussions cause thats what their handlers pay them to do so this is the wisest thing anybody can do with them.:trolls:

HOLY CRAP!! Do you have that "script" written on the inside of your helmet?
Laws of physics violated?..........Fires can't cause a building to collapse?..............Free fall speed?...........Building 7 is the smoking gun?
It's obvious that you believe EVERYTHING on the internet. And that people with opinions apposing yours are trolls that KNOW the truth and are trying to cover it up.................WOW! Because the fight for "truth" is going to be won on message boards.....huh?!
You obviously have no concern with finding the "truth". Because everything that you just posted has been thoroughly discussed over the past decade. And all of it has been debunked and tossed in the garage were it belongs. Because if there was any truth to any of it, it would be the largest story in history, and the media would be falling all over themselves to get a peace of it.

No "YOU" are lying and have no interest in finding the truth,again you prove that you slept through junior high school science classes and your making up lies also because you are extremely ignorant about science,you have proven that in spades.

your lying also because unlike you,I look at opposing views and dont ignore them such as yourself and you lie as well saying i get my information from the net.again unlike you,I listen to an opposing view which is why I have read many books on it which you obviously havent. .You wouldnt know the truth if it bit you in the ass.your putting words in my mouth also.I never called you a troll,I was calling these agent trolls on my ignore list trolls who AGAIN KNOW it was an inside job .

the same ones you ignorantly listen to. and where did i say the truth would be won on a message board? you keep ignoring evidence and facts that prove you wrong because your obviously in denial and close minded and are putting words in my mouth.I never said you were a troll.I just said you were brainwashed just like "I" was at one time till unlike you,I kept an open mind and realised the facts of the case dont fit the explanation given by the government which is why there is such a huge controvery over this.:cuckoo: not to mention that to accept the governments version,your being an idiot saying that the laws of physics no longer apply anymore,get a clue.

Im not the one being stupid ignoring what experts such as firemen,architects and engineers say and worshipping what these corrupt government instituitons such as NIST and the corporate media tell me.you are obviously dense in the fact that the media is nothing more that a TOOL for the government.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: bullshit as usual,it hasnt been debunked,the only thing that been debunked is your pitiful ramblings and these agents as well liar.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are a chickenshit coward,you wont even try and address my points I brought up because you know you cant counter them.Like all Bush dupes,you have no debating skills whatsoever,you make b.s claims these points have been debunked without proving your b.s you sprout off,without addressing them.No surprise,you Bush dupes always go off on these rants and make up lies when you know you are defeated.You would be laughed out of a debating hall in five minutes with your debating skills and lose because of your failure to try and counter these facts.lol

With the help of Eots videos he posted that you ran away from,you lost this debate.You obviously have too much pride and too much arrogance to admit you are a Bush dupe who has been brainwashed and too afraid to look at the evidence as you have proven in spades here.you REALLY need to go back and take some science classes in junior high,I have had more intelligent conversations about science easily over the laws of physics with those kinds of students than I have had with you with your ignrorance you have displayed here.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

they dont run away from these points and throw tantrems when defeated and are mature enough to admit so because unlike you,they are not close minded.

Ok......................which point would you like to start with? Pick one and lets discuss it.

Laws of physics violated?..........Fires can't cause a building to collapse?..............Free fall speed?...........Building 7 is the smoking gun?
It's obvious that you believe EVERYTHING on the internet. And that people with opinions apposing yours are trolls that KNOW the truth and are trying to cover it up.................WOW! Because the fight for "truth" is going to be won on message boards.....huh?!
You obviously have no concern with finding the "truth". Because everything that you just posted has been thoroughly discussed over the past decade. And all of it has been debunked and tossed in the garage were it belongs. Because if there was any truth to any of it, it would be the largest story in history, and the media would be falling all over themselves to get a peace of it.

No "YOU" are lying and have no interest in finding the truth,again you prove that you slept through junior high school science classes and your making up lies also because you are extremely ignorant about science,you have proven that in spades.

your lying also because unlike you,I look at opposing views and dont ignore them such as yourself and you lie as well saying i get my information from the net.again unlike you,I listen to an opposing view which is why I have read many books on it which you obviously havent. .You wouldnt know the truth if it bit you in the ass.your putting words in my mouth also.I never called you a troll,I was calling these agent trolls on my ignore list trolls who AGAIN KNOW it was an inside job .

the same ones you ignorantly listen to. and where did i say the truth would be won on a message board? you keep ignoring evidence and facts that prove you wrong because your obviously in denial and close minded and are putting words in my mouth.I never said you were a troll.I just said you were brainwashed just like "I" was at one time till unlike you,I kept an open mind and realised the facts of the case dont fit the explanation given by the government which is why there is such a huge controvery over this.:cuckoo: not to mention that to accept the governments version,your being an idiot saying that the laws of physics no longer apply anymore,get a clue.

Im not the one being stupid ignoring what experts such as firemen,architects and engineers say and worshipping what these corrupt government instituitons such as NIST and the corporate media tell me.you are obviously dense in the fact that the media is nothing more that a TOOL for the government.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: bullshit as usual,it hasnt been debunked,the only thing that been debunked is your pitiful ramblings and these agents as well liar.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are a chickenshit coward,you wont even try and address my points I brought up because you know you cant counter them.Like all Bush dupes,you have no debating skills whatsoever,you make b.s claims these points have been debunked without proving your b.s you sprout off,without addressing them.No surprise,you Bush dupes always go off on these rants and make up lies when you know you are defeated.You would be laughed out of a debating hall in five minutes with your debating skills and lose because of your failure to try and counter these facts.lol

With the help of Eots videos he posted that you ran away from,you lost this debate.You obviously have too much pride and too much arrogance to admit you are a Bush dupe who has been brainwashed and too afraid to look at the evidence as you have proven in spades here.you REALLY need to go back and take some science classes in junior high,I have had more intelligent conversations about science easily over the laws of physics with those kinds of students than I have had with you with your ignrorance you have displayed here.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

they dont run away from these points and throw tantrems when defeated and are mature enough to admit so because unlike you,they are not close minded.

Ok......................which point would you like to start with? Pick one and lets discuss it.
this shoud be interesting..

Ok this is really the ONLY one that needs to be discussed because its the point nobody has ever been able to debunk which is again building 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission they couldnt get around and nobody has ever been able to get around.

again Building 7 was a couple blocks away from the towers.again this is where you crippled your argument mentioniong the combination of the jet and the fires causing the collapse.well bld 7 WASNT hit by an airliner and the fires were not anywhere near as severe as the fires in the buildings that were next door neighbors to the towers which were also damaged FAR MORE EXTENSIVELY as these photos that Pualitican posted on this thread prove.Its the 9th post on this page.you going to deny those buildings next to the towers were not damaged far worse than bld 7?:cuckoo: the first two pics are buildings that are not part of world trade center,they are posted because THEY are serious fires unlike the twin towers or bld 7 yet those towers remained standing is why he posted those two pics first.

so WHY did THEY not collapse genius?:cuckoo: could it be possible because they were not owned by jew Larry Silverstein? think, you can do it.oh thats right,your in denial and a coincidence theorist so you dont want to think.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...question-for-the-911-conspiracy-buffs-16.html

Last edited:

Ok this is really the ONLY one that needs to be discussed because its the point nobody has ever been able to debunk which is again building 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission they couldnt get around and nobody has ever been able to get around.

again Building 7 was a couple blocks away from the towers.again this is where you crippled your argument mentioniong the combination of the jet and the fires causing the collapse.well bld 7 WASNT hit by an airliner and the fires were not anywhere near as severe as the fires in the buildings that were next door neighbors to the towers which were also damaged FAR MORE EXTENSIVELY as these photos that Pualitican posted on this thread prove.Its the 9th post on this page.you going to deny those buildings next to the towers were not damaged far worse than bld 7?:cuckoo: the first two pics are buildings that are not part of world trade center,they are posted because THEY are serious fires unlike the twin towers or bld 7 yet those towers remained standing is why he posted those two pics first.

so WHY did THEY not collapse genius?:cuckoo: could it be possible because they were not owned by jew Larry Silverstein? think, you can do it.oh thats right,your in denial and a coincidence theorist so you dont want to think.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...question-for-the-911-conspiracy-buffs-16.html

So, your theory is that Building 7 couldn’t possibly have fallen due to being on fire ALL DAY? Even though the FDNY was expecting it to fall at any time.:

We walked over by number Seven World Trade Center as it was burning and saw this 40-plus story building with fire on nearly all floors. –FDNY Lieutenant Robert LaRocca
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110081.PDF

Just when you thought it was over, you're walking by this building and you're hearing this building creak and fully involved in flames. It's like, is it coming down next? Sure enough, about a half an hour later it came down. –FDNY Lieutenant James McGlynn
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110447.PDF

When the building came down it was completely involved in fire, all forty-seven stories.
–FDNY Assistant Chief Harry Myers (Smith, Dennis, 2002. Report From Ground Zero: The Heroic Story of the Rescuers at the World Trade Center. New York: Penguin Putnam. p. 160)

Building #7 was still actively burning and at that time we were advised by a NYFD Chief that building #7 was burning out of control and imminent collapse was probable. –PAPD P.O. Edward McQuade www.thememoryhole.org / server maintenance page 48.

There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered through there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post.
– Capt. Chris Boyle http://tinyurl.com/e7bzp

They were saying building Seven was going to collapse, so we regrouped and went back to our rig. We waited for building Seven to come down. –Firefighter James Wallace http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110409.PDF

Now that is just a small fraction of the quotes by fireman that I have found. Here is a link to the full accounts of the FDNY.
FDNY accounts are here: About.com: http://216.185.112.5/presenter.jhtml?identifier=45352l

Sounds to me like the FDNY was fully expecting it to come down. They were literally waiting for it to come down so they could continue their rescue efforts. They had been pulled back because by all estimates, that building was in danger of collapse. Are you claiming that all these men knew that the building was going to be “brought down” by some means other than the damage that they all witnessed?

It’s easy to sit here now, 10 years later, watching a video of the north side of that building as it falls and saying “that looks like a controlled demolition”. The problem with that are all the actual people, mainly firefighters, which were ACTUALLY THERE. They know what they saw and they know what a building in danger looks like. They reacted by getting away from it. These are men that know how to deal with fire and what it does to a building if it is not fought.

I realize you didn’t make this claim YET, but please don’t claim that the FDNY has been silenced in some way………………that would be ridiculous. If these men felt that the events of that day were caused by something other than two aircraft collisions…………………killing many of their “brothers”…………………..do you think they are going to keep silent!? Firefighters are not timid men.
Are you claiming that ALL these firefighters are mistaken? That they don’t know what a building in danger of falling looks like………….BUT YOU DO!?
Can you find an organization of FDNY firefighters that are demanding that the case be reopened? NO. Why? Because they know what happened……………..they lived it!

As for the buildings next to the towers, WTC4,5 &6, they were undoubtedly severely damaged. But you do realize that these buildings were 6 to 8 stories tall. Far different dynamics in those short of buildings compared to a skyscraper when they are damaged and on fire. In fact, there was fear the WTC 5 WAS going to collapse during the same time the firefighters were expecting WTC7 to collapse. Read the following reports. WTC4,5 & 6 did suffer varying levels of partial collapse. Many pictures in these reports show large steel supports that have failed or begun to fail due to the fires. Something that you apparently think can’t happen.

http://www.wpi.edu/Pubs/ETD/Available/etd-042907-214619/unrestricted/LaMalva.pdf
http://mceer.buffalo.edu/publications/wtc/02-SP02Screen.pdf

As for the comment on the “Jew Larry Silverstein” owning the property, that just makes you ignorant! Please explain why him being Jewish as anything to do with what you are claiming. As for the “owning” of the property, that is incorrect also. He is the “lease holder” to the property owned by the Port Authority of New York.

While the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is often identified as the owner of the WTC site, the ownership situation is actually somewhat complex and ambiguous.[3] The Port Authority indeed owns a "significant" internal portion of the site of 16 acres (65,000 m2), but has acknowledged "ambiguities over ownership of miscellaneous strips of property at the World Trade Center site" going back to the 1960s. It is unclear who owns 2.5 acres (10,000 m2) of the site, being land where streets had been before the World Trade Center was built.

Also, Silverstein was not the sole lease holder. He was partnered up with Westfield America for the bid on the WTC complex. So he has in no way, shape or form the unilateral power to do whatever he wants with that property.

Now that the "crux" of your argument lay in waste, what else you got!?

Forum List

Back