Bill Ayers, Barack Obama, And The Ayers' Mailman

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
["Hello, my name is Barack Obama, I'm a foreign student here to thank the Ayers for helping with my education and I'm going to be president of the United States" Apparently that was the original "A little weed and a little blow, and whaddyano..", but according to the witnesses he didn't appear to be stoned that particular day. The date also might have been 1988, the year of Obama's entrance into Harvard Law, and not 1995.
Like the University of Michigan's affirmative action program which accepts 100% of black applicants at a certain GPA, but only 10% of whites with the same GPA, how then does a "C" student in poly sci at Columbia get into Harvard Law which doesn't even look at an applicant unless they possess a 3.8 or 3.9 GPA. Real life is, indeed, sometimes stranger than fiction]

"Hulton delivered mail in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, from 1962 to 2001 with a couple years off to serve in the military. During roughly ten of those years, he delivered mail to the home of Tom and Mary Ayers, Bill Ayers's parents. Hulton talked to Tom once, Mary several times, their daughter-in-law Bernardine Dohrn a few times, and Bill Ayers not at all. Memorably, he talked once to one of their visitors, but more on that in a moment.

Hulton also recalls one particular conversation with Mary Ayers. "She was enthusiastically talking to me about this young black student that they were helping out," he tells Corsi, "and she referred to him as a foreign student." Adds Hulton, "I was taken aback by how enthusiastic she was about him." Within a year of this conversation, Hulton had a fateful meeting with the young man he presumed Mary was talking about.

According to Hulton, he encountered the fellow on the sidewalk on the front of the Ayers home. In that it was extremely rare to see a black man in this tony neighborhood, Hulton believes that the man felt the need to explain his visit to the Ayers household. Hulton describes him as friendly and neatly, although casually, dressed. Hulton tells Corsi, "I am absolutely positive that it was Barack Obama.""

Articles: What the Mailman Knows about Ayers and Obama

Obviously completely factual. All mailmen keep tabs on black people. It's what they're supposed to do.

Perhaps you on the right prefer the term, "Colored people"?

The mailman was obviously confused.
It's an honest mistake...

lawn.png

Uh-oh, looks like the connection between Obama and the Ayers is deeper than we thought.

Hulton says that in conversations with Mary Ayers while on his route he learned of the couple’s enthusiasm and support for a black foreign student. One bright, warm Chicagoland day, he recounts, he met the student who fit Mary Ayers’ description in front of the Ayers home in Glen Ellyn, Ill. That young man, Hulton is convinced, was Barack Obama.

Hulton delivered mail to the Ayers, who are both deceased, when he was stationed at the post office in Glen Ellyn, an upper-middle class suburb 25 miles west of downtown Chicago, from late 1986 to 1997. He was a USPS employee from March 28, 1962, through March 30

“One day, Mary came to the door when I came up to the house with the mail,” he remembers. “After a greeting, she started enthusiastically talking to me about this young black student they were helping out, and she referred to him as a foreign student

Hulton assumed that by “helping” the student, Mary Ayers meant she and her husband were financially supporting the black foreign exchange student with his education.

He says that Mary Ayers told him the student’s name, but that it was a “strange name” that he could not remember, even though at the time it sounded African to him.

“I was taken aback by how enthusiastic she was about him,” Hulton says. “And I believe she said he was from either Kenya or Indonesia, and I favor Indonesia in my recollection.”

WND has reported that when Obama was in Indonesia with his Indonesian stepfather and his mother from ages 6 to10, he was registered in school as an Indonesian citizen and a Muslim. He went by the name Barry Soetoro, adopting the surname of his Indonesian stepfather. His mother’s passport listed him with the surname Soebarkah.

Obama refuses to waive privacy rights that would allow the Hawaii Department of Health to release any adoption records that may exist for him.

“He looked right at me and told me he was going to be president of the United States,” Hulton says.

Postman: Ayers family put ‘foreigner’ Obama through school

Quite interesting....

Putting aside the damage the author does to his credibility by referring to various dubious conspiracy theories (ie, that Bill Ayers ghost-wrote Obama's memoir before the two seem to have met) as fact, Hulton makes a noncredible witness. He claims that while working as a mailman he spoke for a few seconds with a black man whom he had never met before. This man identified himself as a foreign student (which Obama wasn't) and a friend of the Ayers family (which as far as anyone can tell Obama wasn't) who seemed certain that he was going to be President of the United States (which I doubt very much that Obama was, and which very few foreign students presumably are). Even the conspiracy-minded author concludes that Hulton has gotten details very wrong (Obama didn't come to Chicago until years after Hulton met this man) while nevertheless accepting his identification and his dubious hearsay.

Quite interesting....
Only for birther idiots.

I don't think Obama was born outside the US.

Its just interesting they thought of him as a foreign muslim student. But that was because he grew up in indonesia and took on the name of his stepfather.

Obama blew off any connection between him and Ayers in the 2008 election run. He said "he was a neighbor".

If what this guy is saying is true, the Ayers were helping put him through school. Not only that but Michelle worked at the law firm they were associated with, and they led Obama to the same law firm where he met Michelle.

So it would appear that once again, Obama wasn't being honest about his past. He doesn't want to be associated with these radical Marxists that he was with in his youth.

Putting aside the damage the author does to his credibility by referring to various dubious conspiracy theories (ie, that Bill Ayers ghost-wrote Obama's memoir before the two seem to have met) as fact, Hulton makes a noncredible witness. He claims that while working as a mailman he spoke for a few seconds with a black man whom he had never met before. This man identified himself as a foreign student (which Obama wasn't) and a friend of the Ayers family (which as far as anyone can tell Obama wasn't) who seemed certain that he was going to be President of the United States (which I doubt very much that Obama was, and which very few foreign students presumably are). Even the conspiracy-minded author concludes that Hulton has gotten details very wrong (Obama didn't come to Chicago until years after Hulton met this man) while nevertheless accepting his identification and his dubious hearsay.

Nice try but that is not what the mailman said.

He said the Ayer's family referred to him as a foreigner, because he was from Indonesia(which he was at the time).

He spoke to the Ayers on many occasions, and they were always ranting about Marxist things.

So when you have to come up for air after burying your head in the sand, do you gag from the sand, or do you just spit it out, get a glass of water and bury your head again.

Just curious.

He said the Ayer's family referred to him as a foreigner, because he was from Indonesia(which he was at the time).
Barack Obama returned from Indonesia when he was 10, in 1971.

The mailman (with some help from Jerome Corsi) is claiming that he met Obama in 1988, before he entered Harvard Law. Or maybe it was 1995? The mailman can't seem to make up his mind.

Why would someone be referred to as a "foreigner", if they'd been living in the US for the previous 17 (or 24) years?

He spoke to the Ayers on many occasions, and they were always ranting about Marxist things.

I love it when people make claims like this. How do you know?

Were you there?

["Hello, my name is Barack Obama, I'm a foreign student here to thank the Ayers for helping with my education and I'm going to be president of the United States" Apparently that was the original "A little weed and a little blow, and whaddyano..", but according to the witnesses he didn't appear to be stoned that particular day. The date also might have been 1988, the year of Obama's entrance into Harvard Law, and not 1995.
Like the University of Michigan's affirmative action program which accepts 100% of black applicants at a certain GPA, but only 10% of whites with the same GPA, how then does a "C" student in poly sci at Columbia get into Harvard Law which doesn't even look at an applicant unless they possess a 3.8 or 3.9 GPA. Real life is, indeed, sometimes stranger than fiction]

"Hulton delivered mail in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, from 1962 to 2001 with a couple years off to serve in the military. During roughly ten of those years, he delivered mail to the home of Tom and Mary Ayers, Bill Ayers's parents. Hulton talked to Tom once, Mary several times, their daughter-in-law Bernardine Dohrn a few times, and Bill Ayers not at all. Memorably, he talked once to one of their visitors, but more on that in a moment.

Hulton also recalls one particular conversation with Mary Ayers. "She was enthusiastically talking to me about this young black student that they were helping out," he tells Corsi, "and she referred to him as a foreign student." Adds Hulton, "I was taken aback by how enthusiastic she was about him." Within a year of this conversation, Hulton had a fateful meeting with the young man he presumed Mary was talking about.

According to Hulton, he encountered the fellow on the sidewalk on the front of the Ayers home. In that it was extremely rare to see a black man in this tony neighborhood, Hulton believes that the man felt the need to explain his visit to the Ayers household. Hulton describes him as friendly and neatly, although casually, dressed. Hulton tells Corsi, "I am absolutely positive that it was Barack Obama.""

Yeah...........sure.............an opinion piece from a right wing site is gonna "prove" that Obama is a foreign Muslim.

No wonder your name is "bitterly clingin'" because you're bitterly clinging to the hope that somehow the GOP is right in their bullshit attacks.

That does not make the statements any more credible. The entire thing is simply wrought with bullshit. Similar to the claims that ran Cain out of the race....

lawn.png

I always wondered how Obama could afford to attend or qualify for the finest schools in our country with a single mom.....and the fact that he was a dope smoking coke sniffer.

They said the chance of us seeing Obama's LSAT scores and them digging up Jimmy Hoffa are about the same.

Wow...you should do something about that.

Libs wouldn't know the truth if it smacked them at 100 mph across their skulls! He ran on transparency and has done nothing but hide his past, negotiate behind closed doors, lied to our faces....but the left's love for him is so strong they wouldn't even consider anything negative about him as truth.

Ayers had associations with Republicans too..until he became "radioactive".

:lol:

lawn.png

I always wondered how Obama could afford to attend or qualify for the finest schools in our country with a single mom.....and the fact that he was a dope smoking coke sniffer.

They said the chance of us seeing Obama's LSAT scores and them digging up Jimmy Hoffa are about the same.

Why would the right wing care about "school" and "test scores"? Education is for "snobs". Isn't that what they believe? It's what they practice.

Forum List

Back