Proof that I've been right all along about the stupid gay issue

Duck Dynesty viewership is down 25 to 30%. Much like my view that fags should keep their disgusting lifestyle to themselves so should the right with respect to their opinions of it.

And yes, I see the irony in my post.
That's funny because I'd never watched Duck Dynasty before the "controversy" [ you know, of free speech]. I started watching it after and now am completely hooked. Those guys are hilarious in a real down home way and their prayers and family morality are a supremely refreshing oasis in a sea of smut, graphic violence and depravity on TV.

My favorites are Jase and Si of course! "hey!"...lol..

Duck Dynesty viewership is down 25 to 30%. Much like my view that fags should keep their disgusting lifestyle to themselves so should the right with respect to their opinions of it.

That's funny because I'd never watched Duck Dynasty before the "controversy" [ you know, of free speech]. I started watching it after and now am completely hooked. Those guys are hilarious in a real down home way and their prayers and family morality are a supremely refreshing oasis in a sea of smut, graphic violence and depravity on TV.

Like you I had never watched it either. After one subsequent episode I'd had my redneck fill.

To each their own

Or...there are a limited number of episodes that people will watch on how to whittle duck calls before they're board enough to turn the channel.

I'm first curious if you meant to type "25 from 30%"

I'm secondly curious if you watch the show.

These Right Wing idols are turning their show into one big commercial for certain products or businesses. Imagine that. Maybe they should be in Congress. :badgrin:

I was raised redneck and was the first in my family to throw down the heavy burden of bigotry and hate. I'm pleased to see my family today observing my views and turning away from the views they were raised that resembled Duck Dynasties. As it turns out, you can be a happy Christian. You can be nice to your friends and family! WEIRD!

Last edited:
Phil and his racist/homophobic remarks didn't do any good, that's for sure, but I think what really killed off the show was when it was revealed that the show is completely staged. The whole "dumb redneck" thing is fake. Here is them before the show started.

duck-dynasty-before-willie-robertson-miss-kay-lands.jpg

Like you I had never watched it either. After one subsequent episode I'd had my redneck fill.

To each their own

I live in the thick of red neck country, they're nothing new...

Phil and his racist/homophobic remarks didn't do any good, that's for sure, but I think what really killed off the show was when it was revealed that the show is completely staged. The whole "dumb redneck" thing is fake. Here is them before the show started.

I don't care for the show, but that pic was taken 11 years before the show started Duck Dynasty started 8 years before the TV series "Duck Commander" showed on Outdoor Channel. Unless you think they planned getting famous for 10 years? They were rich before that.

Coors, Budweiser or Corona - you know the Mexicans pee in the corona right ? :lol:

Anyway -

After two years of nearly nonstop Nielsen growth, A&E simply finds itself with a peaking Duck....

Some media outlets rushed to declare a backlash against Duck Dynasty when it returned January 15 for its fifth season and, despite a month of intense spotlight on Robertson, “only” 8.5 million viewers tuned in. It was the first time the show hadn’t grown between seasons. But such an analysis ignored a key fact, namely that the series had been rapidly shedding viewers long before Robertson starting quacking about gays ...

.... that number was actually an improvement on where the show had been hovering in the ratings for the last weeks of its fourth season. If viewers were rejecting Duck Dynasty, they sure had a funny way of showing it.

Duck Dynasty Declines (But Don't Blame Phil) -- Vulture

The Gays aren't completely in control [YET] the survival of Duck Dynasty and chick fil a is a testament to that - but they certainly are working at it.

Corona sucks. Modelo is far better. But right now im drinking the new Miller Fortune, it's quite good.

Also.... 9/10 for the spin

Lets go Budweiser !!!

Anemic footwash.

I saw this reported on the teevee earlier.

Your party's hatred for Obama is sending down a rabid path that will ultimately lead to destruction.

CaféAuLait;8864162 said:

I don't care for the show, but that pic was taken 11 years before the show started Duck Dynasty started 8 years before the TV series "Duck Commander" showed on Outdoor Channel. Unless you think they planned getting famous for 10 years? They were rich before that.

Just google "duck dynasty fake" their are craploads of pics and info on how they went from ultra-preppies on lavish golf outings to fake, wanna-b rednecks for tv.

It's all fake to make money. Do you think anyone in their "target audience" wants to see the real them in khaki shorts and polo shirts promoting their cash cow? Growing beards and wearing a headband made them millions.

CaféAuLait;8864162 said:

Just google "duck dynasty fake" their are craploads of pics and info on how they went from ultra-preppies on lavish golf outings to fake, wanna-b rednecks for tv.

It's all fake to make money. Do you think anyone in their "target audience" wants to see the real them in khaki shorts and polo shirts promoting their cash cow? Growing beards and wearing a headband made them millions.

Stop judging people by their looks ya tool

Your party's hatred for Obama is sending down a rabid path that will ultimately lead to destruction.

The rabid hatred in this country is not reflective of a party. It's a mirror image of all of us as a collective.

The rabid hatred in this country is not reflective of a party. It's a mirror image of all of us as a collective.
Yes, a mirror image of today's RW/Republican Party...as a collective.

I agree.

CaféAuLait;8864162 said:

You failed to answer my question. The photo you provided was from 2001. They were wealthy far before Duck Dynasty with their Duck Commander Products. They had a different show on the outdoor channel years before Duck Dynasty called Duck Commander ( their appearance was the same).

Benelli-Presents-Duck-Commander-on-DVD.jpg

The were all multimillionaires before the Duck Commander show, before BUCK Commander, Before Duck Dynasty because of their Duck Commander products and company. They had contracts with Under Armor clothing, with NASCAR companies, Duck Commander 500 starting in 2009, 3 years before Duck Dynasty. Do you think the appearance change was only about Duck Dynasty or do you realize that change may have taken place years before for other reasons? The company has been in business since the 70s.

Last edited:

Yes, a mirror image of today's RW/Republican Party...as a collective.

I agree.

Yes, you agree. Yet you completely disregard what I said.....

Idiot

Forum List

Back