Proof that I've been right all along about the stupid gay issue

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Duck Dynesty viewership is down 25 to 30%. Much like my view that fags should keep their disgusting lifestyle to themselves so should the right with respect to their opinions of it.

And yes, I see the irony in my post.

• Banned
Do we need anymore proof that this topic belongs "in the closet"? Or should we just keep sinking our own battleships in this game?

Duck Dynesty viewership is down 25 to 30%. Much like my view that fags should keep their disgusting lifestyle to themselves so should the right with respect to their opinions of it.

Duck Dynasty is dieing a natural death, the show wasn't that good to begin with [IMO] and its rn its course - didn't have much to do with the fags.

• Banned
I hear ya...but the fags have left the closet...and are now claiming the house and yard...

Regardless WE need to be smart enough to steer clear of the issue. Even as a non believer I'm smart enough to understand that god did not charge us with judging others.

• Banned

Duck Dynasty is dieing a natural death, the show wasn't that good to begin with [IMO] and its rn its course - didn't have much to do with the fags.

A natural death, as you put it, does not entail losing near 30% of your viewers overnight.

Nice spin though

I hear ya...but the fags have left the closet...and are now claiming the house and yard...

Regardless WE need to be smart enough to steer clear of the issue. Even as a non believer I'm smart enough to understand that god did not charge us with judging others.

There is judgement and then there is JUDGEMENT....as long as we stay with the small j we will be ok.

Unfortunately it appears that the rest of the gop'ers never got that memo. Either that or they are choosing to ignore God's word and harshly judging anyone who thinks differently than they do.

There is judgement and then there is JUDGEMENT....as long as we stay with the small j we will be ok.

I disagree. I have no right to judge anyone who is not under my care.

Neither did he charge us with telling others how they MUST live their lives. In fact, God gave man free will so that they could make their own decisions. If those decisions are poor it is God who will deliver the final judgment. Yet many of the gop refuse to believe that and they feel that it is their duty to tell others how the must behave and act. Don't believe me? Start a thead about abortion or homosexuality and watch the fur fly.

I am a "gop'er" and a Christian. And it's not right to judge. A huge problem with both sides of the isle is there's no compromise. I would be fine if they legalized gay marriage as long as they protect churches and businesses.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Is there anything Gramps doesn't complain about?

Beer

Coors, Budweiser or Corona - you know the Mexicans pee in the corona right ? :lol:

Anyway -

After two years of nearly nonstop Nielsen growth, A&E simply finds itself with a peaking Duck....

Some media outlets rushed to declare a backlash against Duck Dynasty when it returned January 15 for its fifth season and, despite a month of intense spotlight on Robertson, “only” 8.5 million viewers tuned in. It was the first time the show hadn’t grown between seasons. But such an analysis ignored a key fact, namely that the series had been rapidly shedding viewers long before Robertson starting quacking about gays ...

.... that number was actually an improvement on where the show had been hovering in the ratings for the last weeks of its fourth season. If viewers were rejecting Duck Dynasty, they sure had a funny way of showing it.

Duck Dynasty Declines (But Don't Blame Phil) -- Vulture

The Gays aren't completely in control [YET] the survival of Duck Dynasty and chick fil a is a testament to that - but they certainly are working at it.

Last edited:

Neither did he charge us with telling others how they MUST live their lives. In fact, God gave man free will so that they could make their own decisions. If those decisions are poor it is God who will deliver the final judgment. Yet many of the gop refuse to believe that and they feel that it is their duty to tell others how the must behave and act. Don't believe me? Start a thead about abortion or homosexuality and watch the fur fly.

Really? Start a thread you say? How bout I just remind you of Obamacare if you want to discuss being FORCED to live a certain way....

Fuck off troll

Is there anything Gramps doesn't complain about?

Beer

Coors, Budweiser or Corona - you know the Mexicans pee in the corona right ? :lol:

Anyway -

After two years of nearly nonstop Nielsen growth, A&E simply finds itself with a peaking Duck....

Some media outlets rushed to declare a backlash against Duck Dynasty when it returned January 15 for its fifth season and, despite a month of intense spotlight on Robertson, “only” 8.5 million viewers tuned in. It was the first time the show hadn’t grown between seasons. But such an analysis ignored a key fact, namely that the series had been rapidly shedding viewers long before Robertson starting quacking about gays ...

.... that number was actually an improvement on where the show had been hovering in the ratings for the last weeks of its fourth season. If viewers were rejecting Duck Dynasty, they sure had a funny way of showing it.

The Gays aren't completely in control [YET] the survival of Duck Dynasty and chick fil a is a testament to that - but they certainly are working at it.

Corona sucks. Modelo is far better. But right now im drinking the new Miller Fortune, it's quite good.

Also.... 9/10 for the spin

Anyway -

Corona sucks. Modelo is far better. But right now im drinking the new Miller Fortune, it's quite good.

Also.... 9/10 for the spin

Lets go Budweiser !!!

Forum List

Back