Proof Republicans are anti American and are NOT patriots

So a flame thread created to flame people is left in politics but my ACCURATE flame thrown right back in the op's face is deleted? It was the second post and it was appropriate.
The other day I created a thread and when OTHERS started flaming each other my thread was deleted instead of the posts that flamed others.

FUCK YOU MODS
You're the one that does most of the flaming. Besides:

Donald Trump has said of those in NATO don't pay more, America will "leave". NATO exists because of shared values and belief in freedom, not because we blackmail them.

isn't flaming. It's what Trump says. Do you believe what Trump says?
:fu:

Since WW2, NATO has checked Russian Aggression.

Donald Trump has said of those in NATO don't pay more, America will "leave". NATO exists because of shared values and belief in freedom, not because we blackmail them.

Trump wants to turn us into Mercenaries. Either you pay up or we won't help if you are attacked.

Dangerous, so dangerous

Uh NATO was formed to counter the Warsaw Pact......it's gone
And by calling out NATO, Trump has them making a division on terrorism....fucking finally.
And yes they should pay...it's part of their agreement.....I know liberals don't like to pay or tip...but you have to in order for an economy to work. Honor your contracts.....

These are the people whose President is so stupid he declared Bush was 'Un-Patriotic' for adding $4 trillion in new debt over 8 years during 9/11/01, its economic fallout, and 2 wars...then added almost $7 trillion in new debt in only 4 years, setting new US records for 'Monthly', 'Annual', and 'Total' DEFICIT Spending....and he thinks THAT is 'patriotic'.

:wtf:
In 7 years, he doubled what took over 200 years to accumulate.
And Obama doubled the entire budget in 8 years.

So a flame thread created to flame people is left in politics but my ACCURATE flame thrown right back in the op's face is deleted? It was the second post and it was appropriate.
The other day I created a thread and when OTHERS started flaming each other my thread was deleted instead of the posts that flamed others.

FUCK YOU MODS
You're the one that does most of the flaming. Besides:

isn't flaming. It's what Trump says. Do you believe what Trump says?

Ah, NATO "exists" because we foot the bill for most of the cost. We did so originally because we wanted allies in the Cold War. All Trump is saying is that the countries in NATO that don't spend enough for their own defense shouldn't expect us to go into debt to defend them.

RDERP IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING RETARD ON THIS BOARD. WHY TREAT HIM LIKE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE MODS? THIS IS A FUCKING FLAME THREAD. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB
I guess I should count my blessings. This is a crazy post that could have gotten me a vacation. In fact it is not even my post. I was trying to use the bathroom and the door was locked. Then some douchebag put a flame thread to my head and the next thing I knew I was on NBC getting my Wang sucked by a hack journalist from the 80's.

Forum List

Back