Proof of Operatives On the Boards

no1tovote4 said:
I doubt that the obvious people are 'operatives' it would be somebody that seemed to be a right-winger.

I think bushlover is an operative, just not a very good one. He keeps posting a bunch of crap that sounds like what moveon.org thinks conservatives really think, hoping we'll bite so he can go tell his buddies how evil we all are.

Hobbit said:
I think bushlover is an operative, just not a very good one. He keeps posting a bunch of crap that sounds like what moveon.org thinks conservatives really think, hoping we'll bite so he can go tell his buddies how evil we all are.

LOL. Yeah that guy is a troll attempting to gather some stuff for their board. You know the kind we see from DU occassionally.

Pale Rider said:
And yes... me too... I'm also a left wingnut operative here in disguise... along with my pro-life, less taxes, pro-military, anti-queer, pro-man/woman marriage, english should be the official language of America, anybody but hitlery, right wing, conservative beliefs... :rolleyes:

I don't think there's a more farther right person here than me. Maybe close, but not quite.

IMO, you are just right. :thup: :salute:

Forum List

Back