Proof of Obamunists 'WireTapping' Trump

That link is nothing but camel dung, Chica. Have you viewed the video? The article is NOT about the subject of the video! The article is a falsified misrepresentation of the facts. You are an IDIOT for posting this garbage, Chica! Wise up!

You're an idiot son, it has everything to do with what she posted. Seriously, you people are seriously lacking in any form of intelligence or integrity.
First, your son I am not and I'm most likely your senior by a few years or even decades, perhaps. Second, an Idiot is one that spews that type of ad hominem at the reflection in his shaving mirror. Third, Chica has a penchant for making posts like this based on absurd and unreliable sources. Fourth, fuck you very much and enjoy another shit sundae with your horse flop sandwich!

And what don't you understand about the difference between outgoing WH staff preserving information at hand so it doesn't mystically, magically and most conveniently disappear AND intelligence spooks conducting wiretaps and other surveillance of the incoming regime within the confines of the WH and trump Towers. Where is the information regarding the intel boys and girls doing that on the video? Where is the PROOF of ANY surveillance on the trump, & Co cabal inside the WH, et al? trump saying such is only more proof he's a serial liar, which is well documented!

I know you'll not respond to this with any substance whatsoever being another lowly troll, so I'll just say enjoy your repast of fallen feces!

Of course, you're a legend in your own mind, just ask you. You prior statement was patently stupid and your pride won't allow you to admit it. You are all the same, one knee jerk reaction after another. It's simply a reflexive thing with you people. You're just pissed your liar Hillary was rejected, you don't need any proof that the Russians helped him cheat, but you DEMAND proof of this. ;) It's going to irk you that this "lowly troll" will be able to ,live under your skin pops.

Sometimes knowing what the Left has in mind is so clear and evident....except to government school grads, that explaining it is like gilding the lily.

For example, 17 days before Trump was sworn in, the Obamunists changed the protocols of the intell community that had been in effect and effective since the 1980s.

At that time, raw intell data was kept by one and only one agency.....an carefully doled out to the other 16 on a need-to-know basis.

This was the change:

"OBAMA Gave NSA New Powers In Final Days As President That May Have Been Used To Sabotage Trump"
OBAMA Gave NSA New Powers In Final Days As President That May Have Been Used To Sabotage Trump

Obama made a change that he was not willing to live under.

Since the 80s NSA would decide if and who had access. So....limited the number of those who had access.

On his last weeks in office, the snake gave more people access.....this, designed to allow more leaks, and to subvert the incoming administration.
Other agencies with Obama loyalists could request raw intell data...leaked to a compliant media. This is espionage....
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

16 additional agencies had access.....

Only a dirt-eating snake like Obama would destroy the integrity of the intell community to use against a rival.
Jan 3 Loretta Lynch signed it....17 days before they left.

Suddenly it was imperative for 16 agencies to have access to all raw data.....but not imperative for the prior 8 years.

Did I mention that Obama is a low-life, dirt-eating snake?

As explained in post #42, the snake, Obama, did everything possible to multiply the possible leaks by spreading classified data and information among a dozen and a half intelligence agencies.

But put this together with post #1: this traitor, Evelyn Farkas (Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense) was not even in the intelligence community!!!!!

This Obamunist was in the Defense Department....proving how widespread the efforts of the Deep State designs, aimed at sabotage of the Trump administration, run.

Democrats, Liberals, Leftist.....traitors and contemptible individuals, all.

So where is it?

Where is this "proof"?

SSDD from the OP.

:bsflag:

The proof?

Right here.....from the 'horses mouth.'

"UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…
...Obama administration official Evelyn Farkas (Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense) appearing on MSNBC and admitting first hand knowledge the Obama administration spied on candidate and president-elect Donald Trump’s transition team to gather “intelligence” for political use.

....significant admissions she was making about the Obama administration spying on Donald Trump’s team and generating classified intelligence for Ms. Farkas (and others) to spread to Capitol Hill politicians.

'I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians– that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].'

...Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times reportwhich discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media."
UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…

Trump correct again: Obama turned America into a Banana Republic swamp.

You're quite the slow learner, huh?

Where does she say they wire tapped Trump as you claim, and where does it say she was the one who leaked this info to the Press? Why hasn't trump arrested her if she illegally released info to the Press?

Dispersing info to more classified divisions of the intelligence community is NOT illegal....

Having an investigation in to the Russians interfering in our election and capturing Trump campaign members in contact with the FISA warrant surveillance of the Russians or any foreign agent, is not illegal....

even unmasking their incidental surveillance is not illegal IF the American being captured is pertinent to their investigation.

So it seems to be, this claim, is simply ridiculous, and has no facts to it...

Even Munes, said the surveillance he saw at the whitehouse was all LEGAL, as far as he could tell....

it was illegal for someone to leak classified info to the press....but as far as I've read, none of the leakers have been identified, as of yet.

So where is it?

Where is this "proof"?

SSDD from the OP.

:bsflag:

The proof?

Right here.....from the 'horses mouth.'

"UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…
...Obama administration official Evelyn Farkas (Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense) appearing on MSNBC and admitting first hand knowledge the Obama administration spied on candidate and president-elect Donald Trump’s transition team to gather “intelligence” for political use.

....significant admissions she was making about the Obama administration spying on Donald Trump’s team and generating classified intelligence for Ms. Farkas (and others) to spread to Capitol Hill politicians.

'I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians– that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].'

...Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times reportwhich discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media."
UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…

You're quite the slow learner, huh?

Where does she say they wire tapped Trump as you claim, and where does it say she was the one who leaked this info to the Press? Why hasn't trump arrested her if she illegally released info to the Press?

1. "...Where does she say they wire tapped Trump as you claim..."
You're not gonna play dumb.....are you?
Where did they get the 'intelligence' that she couldn't wait to get to Democrat politicians.
"We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].'"

2. "...where does it say she was the one who leaked this info to the Press?"
"...Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times reportwhich discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media."

3. "Why hasn't trump arrested her if she illegally released info to the Press?"
A one word answer that explains much of the corruption, and the individuals who run free after benefiting from same:
DEMOCRATS

Same reason why a rapist became President, a supporter of infanticide the same, why a communist was the second place nominee for President, and a career criminal almost won the presidency.

The same laws, rules, and standards never apply to that category of individual.

You know that.......don't you?

....and leaking illegally obtained information to their condottieri in the media.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

...Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times report which discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media."

Climate scientists did the same thing with climate data. It was all copied and stored around the world so Trump couldn't destroy it. It seems no one trusts Trump.

climate data saved before trump - Google Search

Dispersing info to more classified divisions of the intelligence community is NOT illegal....

Having an investigation in to the Russians interfering in our election and capturing Trump campaign members in contact with the FISA warrant surveillance of the Russians or any foreign agent, is not illegal....

even unmasking their incidental surveillance is not illegal IF the American being captured is pertinent to their investigation.

Even Munes, said the surveillance he saw at the whitehouse was all LEGAL, as far as he could tell....

it was illegal for someone to leak classified info to the press....but as far as I've read, none of the leakers have been identified, as of yet.

"even unmasking their incidental surveillance is not illegal IF the American being captured is pertinent to their investigation."

Of course it is.

And I thought you were just playing dumb.

"Obama's rule changes opened door for NSA intercepts of Americans to reach political hands

Barack Obama changed how NSA intercepts of Americans like Donald Trump could be shared

The NSA is strictly forbidden from targeting Americans for surveillance while carrying out is perfectly legal and essential mission to spy on foreign powers, encoded in FISA’s Section 702.

For years, the NSA has been required to follow strict rules to protect the accidental intercepts of Americans from being consumed or misused by other government agencies. The rules required a process known as minimization, where the identity and information about an American who was intercepted is redacted or masked with generic references like “American No. 1.”

The number of senior government officials who could approve unmasking had been limited to just a few, like the NSA director himself.

....in his final days in office, Obama created the largest ever expansion of access to non-minimized NSA intercepts, creating a path for all U.S. intelligence to gain access to unmasked reports by changes encoded in a Reagan-era Executive Order 12333.

The government officials who could request or approve an exception to unmask a U.S. citizen’s identity has grown substantially. The NSA now has 20 executives who can approve the unmasking of American information inside intercepts, and the FBI has similar numbers. And executives in 16 agencies -- not just the FBI, CIA and NSA -- have the right to request unmasked information."

Democrats.
Try to remember
a. Every piece of information from a Democrat source is a lie.
b. Democrats believe that no law, statute, rule or standard applies to them.....sadly, they are too often correct.

Of course.....it takes a certain kind of fool to accept the lies.......

That link is nothing but camel dung, Chica. Have you viewed the video? The article is NOT about the subject of the video! The article is a falsified misrepresentation of the facts. You are an IDIOT for posting this garbage, Chica! Wise up!

You're an idiot son, it has everything to do with what she posted. Seriously, you people are seriously lacking in any form of intelligence or integrity.
First, your son I am not and I'm most likely your senior by a few years or even decades, perhaps. Second, an Idiot is one that spews that type of ad hominem at the reflection in his shaving mirror. Third, Chica has a penchant for making posts like this based on absurd and unreliable sources. Fourth, fuck you very much and enjoy another shit sundae with your horse flop sandwich!

And what don't you understand about the difference between outgoing WH staff preserving information at hand so it doesn't mystically, magically and most conveniently disappear AND intelligence spooks conducting wiretaps and other surveillance of the incoming regime within the confines of the WH and trump Towers. Where is the information regarding the intel boys and girls doing that on the video? Where is the PROOF of ANY surveillance on the trump, & Co cabal inside the WH, et al? trump saying such is only more proof he's a serial liar, which is well documented!

I know you'll not respond to this with any substance whatsoever being another lowly troll, so I'll just say enjoy your repast of fallen feces!

Of course, you're a legend in your own mind, just ask you. You prior statement was patently stupid and your pride won't allow you to admit it. You are all the same, one knee jerk reaction after another. It's simply a reflexive thing with you people. You're just pissed your liar Hillary was rejected, you don't need any proof that the Russians helped him cheat, but you DEMAND proof of this. ;) It's going to irk you that this "lowly troll" will be able to ,live under your skin pops.
More deflection and projection and no damn substance. That is all you have; being an empty vessel! Three posts to me and all you've produced is ad hominem and vacuous claims based on talking points sans evidence relating to the contents of my posts OR the OP. Damn right you're a troll, bitch! You stay right behind your herd to dine on their droppings/leavings.

More deflection and projection and no damn substance. That is all you have; being an empty vessel! Three posts to me and all you've produced is ad hominem and vacuous claims based on talking points sans evidence relating to the contents of my posts OR the OP. Damn right you're a troll, bitch! You stay right behind your herd to dine on their droppings/leavings.

Trot right out there and vote for Hillary again punk. It's all good.

Chic-y is too stoopid to know Farkus left her gov't job before Trump had even won a primary,

:lol:

It's so funny watching her twist in her failed thread.

Chic-y is too stoopid to know Farkus left her gov't job before Trump had even won a primary,

:lol:

It's so funny watching her twist in her failed thread.

There is no way to read your inane posts as other than fear-filled, recognition that the hammer is dropping on the Leftist perspective.

In you we have the quintessential Liberal, one for whom facts, logic nor experience hold a candle to propaganda and indoctrination.

That's the truth, isn't it.

So from another perspective..........

All the intel linking Trump & his cabinet to the Russians (hacking, wiretapping, whatever).....everyone keeps saying Obama didn't order it &/or didn't know about it...right?? So why are these agencies/people doing it on their own, without approval or go-ahead from the top??? Would it really fall into their job description to pickup every tidbit that came their way? If they knew they were picking up Trump during the campaign, why didn't it come out long before November 8?

If Obama didn't order it done, then why did he open the Pandora's box by allowing agencies to share info, just weeks before he left?

All the intel linking Trump & his cabinet to the Russians (hacking, wiretapping, whatever).....everyone keeps saying Obama didn't order it &/or didn't know about it...right?? So why are these agencies/people doing it on their own, without approval or go-ahead from the top??? Would it really fall into their job description to pickup every tidbit that came their way? If they knew they were picking up Trump during the campaign, why didn't it come out long before November 8?

If Obama didn't order it done, then why did he open the Pandora's box by allowing agencies to share info, just weeks before he left?

Obambi never knew ANYTHING except what he learned on TV.

Actually I think he knew/knows a lot more than most give him credit for.......namely because he didn't DO anything

Actually I think he knew/knows a lot more than most give him credit for.......namely because he didn't DO anything

Of course he didn't, he is the Magic Negro.

Already another thread on this fake news from breitbart.
Prove it.

I can.
The video did not say anything that Obama wiretapped jerko Trumpo Tower.
The attached link came from Conservative Tree House------ which published LOTS of fake news like: Reverse your ATM pin code will call police, smoothies contain formaldehyde, morgue worker cremated while taking a nap, show picture of 10,000 Syrian refugees depicting in New Orleans which actually taken in Hungary........ etc etc etc.

Already another thread on this fake news from breitbart.

Here's a rule of life: every word that comes from a Democrat source is a lie.

And, as your post proves this corollary: everyone who advances/believes same is a dunce.

I provided the actual words of Obamunist Farkas, with her speaking them.

But....
You've been a great help in proving what I said.
Thanks much.

Did you watch the video or you just stare at it? Try watching it several times maybe you will pick it up that this is just a donkey dung.

"even unmasking their incidental surveillance is not illegal IF the American being captured is pertinent to their investigation."

Of course it is.

And I thought you were just playing dumb.

"Obama's rule changes opened door for NSA intercepts of Americans to reach political hands

Barack Obama changed how NSA intercepts of Americans like Donald Trump could be shared

The NSA is strictly forbidden from targeting Americans for surveillance while carrying out is perfectly legal and essential mission to spy on foreign powers, encoded in FISA’s Section 702.

For years, the NSA has been required to follow strict rules to protect the accidental intercepts of Americans from being consumed or misused by other government agencies. The rules required a process known as minimization, where the identity and information about an American who was intercepted is redacted or masked with generic references like “American No. 1.”

The number of senior government officials who could approve unmasking had been limited to just a few, like the NSA director himself.

....in his final days in office, Obama created the largest ever expansion of access to non-minimized NSA intercepts, creating a path for all U.S. intelligence to gain access to unmasked reports by changes encoded in a Reagan-era Executive Order 12333.

The government officials who could request or approve an exception to unmask a U.S. citizen’s identity has grown substantially. The NSA now has 20 executives who can approve the unmasking of American information inside intercepts, and the FBI has similar numbers. And executives in 16 agencies -- not just the FBI, CIA and NSA -- have the right to request unmasked information."

Democrats.
Try to remember
a. Every piece of information from a Democrat source is a lie.
b. Democrats believe that no law, statute, rule or standard applies to them.....sadly, they are too often correct.

Of course.....it takes a certain kind of fool to accept the lies.......
like you pc!

the number of intelligence people who can unmask info, DOES NOT change the laws on minimization and unmasking.... they still have to follow the laws on minimization, which MEANS if the Americans or Trump campaigners were UNMASKED they were unmasked UNDER THE LAW, which also means, the Trump people who were unmasked were unmasked because exposing who they were was PERTINENT to the foreign intelligence investigation going on....

in other words, Trump people, were allegedly up to their eyeballs in connections with foreign agents of Russia, and the Russian interference with our election process....

That's why Trump is throwing out everything that he's got, against the wall hoping to stop this investigation from getting to the whole story and the truth.....he's acting, guilty as heck...anyone with a brain can see this...it's clear as day....whether he is or not, will some day, be known.

Lol, the stupidity of these libtard responses is simply amazing!

"Dont believe your own lying eyes!"

roflmao

Forum List

Back