Proof of Obamunists 'WireTapping' Trump

Drumpflings taking a cue from Vladimir and accusing others of being communist.
vladimirlenin1-2x.jpg

"....the Russians interfered with our election."

How?

That you need to have this explained to you AGAIN, shows how truly uninformed, uneducated and truly stupid you really are.

Yet you have no answer.

Your post has turned into a boomerang......'truly uninformed, uneducated and truly stupid you really are.'

If, at this point, you have to ask how the Russians interfered, you have willfully ignored all of the reports, studies, hearings, and investigations which have been going in continuously since 2016.

And you’re incapable of using google.

Yet you have no answer.

Your post has turned into a boomerang......'truly uninformed, uneducated and truly stupid you really are.'

Are you too stupid or too lazy to google? The response isn’t boomeranging on me at all. When you ask a question that you’re perfectly capable of finding the answer to all by yourself, it’s YOU who comes across as lazy or stupid.

It isn’t our job to educate you or answer questions that you’re more than capable of finding on your own. That’s your job.

You've served your purpose, which is to exemplify the sort of programming the Left requires of its drones.

The only crime was Trump winning the election.

Neither you nor Mueller has been able to provide the answer, which is a documentation of Russian interference, helping Trump win.

The fact.....as I have shown, is that it is only Democrats who have been proven to have links to Russia.

You may consider yourself dissed, and dismissed.

How?

That you need to have this explained to you AGAIN, shows how truly uninformed, uneducated and truly stupid you really are.

Yet you have no answer.

If, at this point, you have to ask how the Russians interfered, you have willfully ignored all of the reports, studies, hearings, and investigations which have been going in continuously since 2016.

Yet you have no answer.

Are you too stupid or too lazy to google? The response isn’t boomeranging on me at all. When you ask a question that you’re perfectly capable of finding the answer to all by yourself, it’s YOU who comes across as lazy or stupid.

It isn’t our job to educate you or answer questions that you’re more than capable of finding on your own. That’s your job.
captain.obvious+to+the+rescue.jpg
captain.obvious+to+the+rescue.jpg

She is not interested in the truth, she just spreads propaganda.

How?

Yet you have no answer.

Yet you have no answer.

We never said we need educated, we were hoping you would.

Yet you have no answer.

Yet you have no answer.

You've served your purpose, which is to exemplify the sort of programming the Left requires of its drones.

Neither you nor Mueller has been able to provide the answer, which is a documentation of Russian interference, helping Trump win.

The fact.....as I have shown, is that it is only Democrats who have been proven to have links to Russia.

Since Mueller has not released any report stating he was finished, we will see who the liar is.

We already know Trump lied, Flynn lied, Jr lied, Manafort lied, Kushner lied, etrc etc etc

Are you denying this?

Yet you have no answer.

Yet you have no answer.

Since Mueller has not released any report stating he was finished, we will see who the liar is.

We already know Trump lied, Flynn lied, Jr lied, Manafort lied, Kushner lied, etrc etc etc

Are you denying this?
yep

....and leaking illegally obtained information to their condottieri in the media.

"UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…
...Obama administration official Evelyn Farkas (Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense) appearing on MSNBC and admitting first hand knowledge the Obama administration spied on candidate and president-elect Donald Trump’s transition team to gather “intelligence” for political use.

....significant admissions she was making about the Obama administration spying on Donald Trump’s team and generating classified intelligence for Ms. Farkas (and others) to spread to Capitol Hill politicians.

'I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].'

...Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times report which discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media."
UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…

Trump correct again: Obama turned America into a Banana Republic swamp.

Source: The Conservative Treehouse

Yet you have no answer.

Yet you have no answer.

Are you denying this?

"We already know Trump lied,..."

Any of which come close in significance to these?

1. This is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow

2. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor

3. ObamaCare will save the average family $2500

4. They did a good job in Libya

5. A video caused Benghazi

6. Islam has been woven into the fabric of our history

7. Jobs are gone and they’re never coming back

8. Michael brown hands up don’t shoot

9. IRS not a smidgen of corruption

10. Shovel ready jobs.

11. There’s a Muslim travel ban

12. Very little difference between capitalism and communism

13. Mine will be the most transparent in history (worst at FOIA requests)

14. And how about this whopper?
I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

How ya' like dem lies, RealDumb?

vladimirlenin1-2x.jpg

The lies has been told for over a year....yet it still isn't the truth.

Shouldn't you be out screaming at the sky?
I'm sure your colleagues in the SVR and GRU and happy with your work.

There was no reason for you to attempt to dodge, as everyone knew you couldn't answer the question.

....and leaking illegally obtained information to their condottieri in the media.

"UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…
...Obama administration official Evelyn Farkas (Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense) appearing on MSNBC and admitting first hand knowledge the Obama administration spied on candidate and president-elect Donald Trump’s transition team to gather “intelligence” for political use.

....significant admissions she was making about the Obama administration spying on Donald Trump’s team and generating classified intelligence for Ms. Farkas (and others) to spread to Capitol Hill politicians.

'I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].'

...Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times report which discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media."
UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…

Trump correct again: Obama turned America into a Banana Republic swamp.

Source: The Conservative Treehouse

And?

To dismiss a source or author because they promulgate an alternative or even a hated perspective, without consideration of the truth of their premise lacks integrity.
Bet you 'learned' to do that in government school, huh?

vladimirlenin1-2x.jpg

There was no reason for you to attempt to dodge, as everyone knew you couldn't answer the question.
How long have you been dodging Trump's collusion and corruption?

vladimirlenin1-2x.jpg

n

There is none, you dunce.

Don't believe me?

Ask these guys:

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

5. Democrat Joe Manchin: no evidence

6.Maxine Waters: no evidence

Waters Admits No Proof Exists Of Collusion Between Trump Campaign, Russia

7. Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Comey Said He Had NOT Been Pressured To End Any Investigation, Debunks Leftist Media Narrative

YouTube

8. . JIM HIMES FULL ONE-ON-ONE INTERVIEW ON FOX NEWS SUNDAY WITH CHRIS WALLACE (2/25/2018)

@ 07:50

Wallace asks Himes “Is there hard evidence that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians….do you have any evidence or not?”

Himes: “…two of the Trump campaign’s foreign policy advisers have now either pled guilty or been indicted and the national security adviser…has pled guilty….

Wallace: “But there is no evidence in any of that that there was collusion.

Himes: Well, it depends on how you define collusion…..[hommina hommina….]

You tell me, Chris, if that crosses your threshold for collusion.

Wallace: As long as you ask…no it doesn’t.”

Thanks for helping prove that I am never wrong.

You can now go back to your day job as Garden Gnome.

Nowhere in that quote is there an admission of wiretapping.
REALLY? SERIOUSLY?

When one becomes a member of the Democratic Party is it mandatory for the person to agree to a Lobotomy?

The FBI, according to the US IG, illegally used a debunked/unverified document given to them by the DNC candidate, which she bought from foreign spies and Russians, and used it to illegally acquire FISA warrants to SPY on the GOP candidate and his team.

After getting those warrants, are you SERIOUSLY suggesting they did not use those warrants to wire tap the TARGET of their conspiracy / coup, the man they never wanted to become President and who they were determined to take down / oust after he did win?!

Even though we now know the CIA / FBI planted at least 1 'mole' / spy inside the Trump campaign - which they think is ok - but wire-tapping the GOP candidate was 'over the top' / something they would not do?!

:wtf:

According to former FBI Director Comey one of his co-conspirators / agents indicted a Trump associate EVEN THOUGH HIS FBI AGENTS TOLD HIM THEY DID NOT THINK FLYNN LIED TO THEM DURING THE INTERVIEW.

So the traitors would falsely indict a Trump team member - manufacture a crime and send him to jail just to get close to taking down the President...but wire-tapping the President with those illegal warrants they acquired is something they wouldn't do?!

After all they did, lefties are screaming that investigation of their spying would be danger to our democracy.

vladimirlenin1-2x.jpg

n

There is none, you dunce.

Don't believe me?

Ask these guys:

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

5. Democrat Joe Manchin: no evidence

6.Maxine Waters: no evidence

7. Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Comey Said He Had NOT Been Pressured To End Any Investigation, Debunks Leftist Media Narrative

YouTube

8. . JIM HIMES FULL ONE-ON-ONE INTERVIEW ON FOX NEWS SUNDAY WITH CHRIS WALLACE (2/25/2018)

@ 07:50

Wallace asks Himes “Is there hard evidence that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians….do you have any evidence or not?”

Himes: “…two of the Trump campaign’s foreign policy advisers have now either pled guilty or been indicted and the national security adviser…has pled guilty….

Wallace: “But there is no evidence in any of that that there was collusion.

Himes: Well, it depends on how you define collusion…..[hommina hommina….]

You tell me, Chris, if that crosses your threshold for collusion.

Wallace: As long as you ask…no it doesn’t.”

Thanks for helping prove that I am never wrong.

You can now go back to your day job as Garden Gnome.

You are completely clueless about the most important part of your conjecture filled comments. You have little to no idea what Mueller is doing, Period. Your only clues are his actions in court or who he interviewed, And that's it.
You have no idea what evidence Mueller has or doesn't has, zilch.

Mueller tight-lipped as media leaks shape Russia narrative
5 clues to Mueller's roadmap
Special Counsel Bob Mueller won’t leak but Trump should still be worried - The Boston Globe
Only Mueller's Team Knows What It's Actually Doing

Now you can go back and continue to rely on conjecture or better known as "alternative facts" in your alternative world of fantasy. :blahblah:

There’s been no new evidence of Trump Tower being wiretapped since then.

You probably think of wiretapping as physically placing wires and microphones.

It hasn't been done that way for decades. Wiretapping today has much broader meaning, while term for spying stayed the same.
There’s no evidence Obama spied in Trump Tower in any fashion.

You mean, he wasn't there. Of course, he didn't do it personally. He just gave orders, and according to Page/Strzok messages, he wanted to know everything they (JD) were doing.
LOLOL

You righties are hysterical.

So Obama gave a secret order (which you can’t prove) to spy on Trump in Trump Tower (which you can’t prove).

Here, read it again... this time, for clarity...

No Evidence Obama Ever Wiretapped Trump Tower, DOJ Says

It's absolutely amazing how President Trump knows and speaks the truth weeks or months before it comes out. The pattern is so predictable. POTUS says "Trump Tower was wiretapped", (remember Admiral Mike Rogers and why Trump's transition HQ moved from Trump Tower to golf course in NJ). The leftist media attack him as paranoid and a liar attacking our patriotic institutions that keep us safe. Months later, leftist lies are being exposed and things start to leak out, with eventually the whole truth of the matter comes out. To cover lies, media tries to quibble but eventually prints a retraction on page 34 or on their web site with no link to the home page. Then they move on the the next attack.

Yet, here is this guy Faun, still linking to the articles from before six months ago. The lies, as usual, comes from the left. It's a rule, not even an exception.
LOLOL

Your diatribe doesn’t alter the fact that there has been no new information to alter the reality laid out in that article that there’s no evidence Obama spied on Trump in Trump Tower.

:dance:

Nowhere in that quote is there an admission of wiretapping.
REALLY? SERIOUSLY?

When one becomes a member of the Democratic Party is it mandatory for the person to agree to a Lobotomy?

The FBI, according to the US IG, illegally used a debunked/unverified document given to them by the DNC candidate, which she bought from foreign spies and Russians, and used it to illegally acquire FISA warrants to SPY on the GOP candidate and his team.
The FBI did no such thing. You rightwing freaks are simply insane. :cuckoo:

Dang you are gullible!
So despite the evidence showing Obama's Cabinet / Intel Collection / Law Enforcement Agencies Obstructed justice, illegally acquired warrants to spy on Trump and his campaign, that they conspired to prevent a candidate from winning and then to affect a 'coup' / oust a sitting President, you think the conspirators did not actually use those warrants to spy on their primary target - the guy they never wanted to win and who they were determined to oust if he won?

And you say, I'M 'gullible'?

EVOLUTION OF AN AMERICAN DEMOCRAT / LIBERAL:

View attachment 194820

:lmao:
Moron... if any of your delusions were true, it would be Obama’s associates getting indicted, not Trump’s.

You rightwingnut freaks are truly insane. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back