Proof of Everything We Warned You About....

I also think Obama wants to create a special bunker in the Adirondack Mountain range where only people born outside the country can come, smoke dope, get free health care and burn an American flag all while having insanely intense buttsex with a Gay Communist.

Is that in this book?

No...Just in his head.

It's pretty scary that ConservaDerrps and truthmattersnot are on the say thinking level. I think they both need to check out the antennae on the top of the Willis Tower in Chicago. I heard there is something they would both be very interested in about their favorite guy there.

And then there's this...

Obama-born-in-Kenya.jpg

And this...

Capture--2.jpg

It never stops being funny when rightwingers refer to president Obama's 'radical ideology',

since not one of them can name anything radical in his ideology.

How about backdoor amnesty to 800,000 when unemployment is still above 8%? Hes thinking more of the illegals than the true americans.

It never stops being funny when rightwingers refer to president Obama's 'radical ideology',

How about backdoor amnesty to 800,000 when unemployment is still above 8%? Hes thinking more of the illegals than the true americans.

You mean the immigration policy not unlike the plan Marco Rubio was about to come out with?

LOL, you people have NOTHING on Obama that demonstrates radicalism. Not ONE policy.

You are children living in a fantasy world of your own creation because you can't handle reality.

Very very very pathetic.

Obama, radical?

Well, maybe it was Obama's opposition to the Iraq war that was radical. After all, it was the same position as Ron Paul,

and we know that guy is a radical.

Maybe it was Obama's taking the Romney healthcare plan national. Was that radical?

Maybe it was sending in the troops to kill Bin Laden. That was CERTAINLY radical, if you ask the conservative 'nuts,

who wanted Bin Laden arrested and read his rights.

What else?

Extending the Bush tax cuts? Cutting the payroll tax?

Oh, okay, I got it,

it was not doing anything on gun control, i.e., the secret plot, as explained by Wayne LaPierre,

to lull gun owners into lowering their guard. Ah yes, now THAT was radical.

You mean the immigration policy not unlike the plan Marco Rubio was about to come out with?

LOL, you people have NOTHING on Obama that demonstrates radicalism. Not ONE policy.

You are children living in a fantasy world of your own creation because you can't handle reality.

Very very very pathetic.

How is following our Constitution, as opposed to legislation through executive fiat, pathetic? It is fine to have opposing views on immigration- even within your own party. What Rubio was trying to do and what Obama did are two very different animals since one was going through the proper channels and the other was abusing his power.

Very very very pathetic.

At least Rubio wasn't doing it to get to extra votes. Ubama is so desperate he will do anything now days just to stay in power. And Romey at least indicated amnesty is going to be a fix thats going to take time. Ubama didn't even want the peoples opinion on it and did what he wanted to do. I'm sure even Hell would kick him out.

Very very very pathetic.

At least Rubio wasn't doing it to get to extra votes. Ubama is so desperate he will do anything now days just to stay in power. And Romey at least indicated amnesty is going to be a fix thats going to take time. Ubama didn't even want the peoples opinion on it and did what he wanted to do. I'm sure even Hell would kick him out.

The People support it 2 to 1.

And Rubio was going to put out his plan between now and the election, to let Romney sign on to it,

purely for political purposes. Obama just beat them to it.

Barry Barry Quite Contrary-
How does our government grow?
With high priced gas an illegal immigrant pass
and 16 trillion in tow~​

Very very very pathetic.

How is following our Constitution, as opposed to legislation through executive fiat, pathetic? It is fine to have opposing views on immigration- even within your own party. What Rubio was trying to do and what Obama did are two very different animals since one was going through the proper channels and the other was abusing his power.

When what the president did gets declared unconstitutional in the courts then you'll have a point.

btw the Republican minority killed the Dream Act in 2010, despite it having passed the House and despite it having 55 votes in the Senate.

We have to be especially careful about believing stuff we want to believe just because it confirms our bias.

I would be just as cautious about accepting one partisan book writer's word as another. The author of this anti-Obama book may be a bigger liar than Obama. ;)

The grandfather detention story was told to Obama by his step-grandmother, and she repeated it herself to the media. So that is not a Barack Obama lie. You can't blame a man for believing what his grandma told him.

The other stuff, I will not just take the word of someone I have never heard of. Whether his name is Obama or Maraniss.

Political Chic is just spreading rumors.

In this book, I hear it's revealed that Obama wants to replace all our drinking water with poop and that he told Ann Curry this in a secret interview, but that's why she had to be fired from "Today" because she threatened to go public, and then Michelle told Barack he had to come clean to the American people so he had her replaced with a robot and inside her robo-vagina is a nuclear weapon and it's going to go off at exactly noon on election day and that tragedy/emergency will make it so Obama HAS to stay in power.

GREAT BOOK!

Very very very pathetic.

When what the president did gets declared unconstitutional in the courts then you'll have a point.

btw the Republican minority killed the Dream Act in 2010, despite it having passed the House and despite it having 55 votes in the Senate.

Yeah- that's the ticket lets wait and see if the president has legal authority to rule by executive fiat.

When democrats present a clean bill then you can point fingers... The FACTS are that democrats had a super majority for two years- but this issue makes a better political football for them then it actually does any real pulling at their heart strings- you lemming.

I heard Obamas mama had a three way with Soros and The King of Zumunda. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree!

I heard Obamas mama had a three way with Soros and The King of Zumunda. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree!

Reductio ad absurdum is a defense technique that is only successful if everyone sees your target as immune to the charges being pressed.

Clearly, Obama is guilty of all charges in the OP.
I say this because no one has rebutted or disproven same.

The result is that you have painted yourself into a corner: you lend credence to the charges by the flimsy and ineffective defense.

...and, of course, you have regularly proven yourself to be absurd.

Forum List

Back