Proof of Everything We Warned You About....

We have to be especially careful about believing stuff we want to believe just because it confirms our bias.

I would be just as cautious about accepting one partisan book writer's word as another. The author of this anti-Obama book may be a bigger liar than Obama. ;)

The grandfather detention story was told to Obama by his step-grandmother, and she repeated it herself to the media. So that is not a Barack Obama lie. You can't blame a man for believing what his grandma told him.

The other stuff, I will not just take the word of someone I have never heard of. Whether his name is Obama or Maraniss.

spot on.

they believe him because they want to see Obama this way.

The same thing happened with this guys Book about Clinton.

the right believed ONLY the preceivably negative things in the book.

They are now claiming this author is a dem.

I cant find any evidence of what they claim.

and of course obama didn't want to be seen any which way, he wanted to be seen as what he wanted portrayed or is that just to much for you?

If you wrote a book about yourself you would be amazed at how many people would say your self image was a lie

Fast and Furious was an attempt to cover up Obama's actual birth taking place in Mexico 100 years prior to when his BOGUS birth certificate says. That's what Holder's holding out on. And this book PROVES it.

spot on.

they believe him because they want to see Obama this way.

The same thing happened with this guys Book about Clinton.

the right believed ONLY the preceivably negative things in the book.

They are now claiming this author is a dem.

I cant find any evidence of what they claim.

and of course obama didn't want to be seen any which way, he wanted to be seen as what he wanted portrayed or is that just to much for you?

If you wrote a book about yourself you would be amazed at how many people would say your self image was a lie

horse shit stop covering for the fail in chief.

This book like every other publication is written with one intention: TO MAKE MONEY!

You do not sell non-controversal books. So this author, like so many others, makes mountians out of mole hills, stretches & twists the truth, and writes to target audiences.

You really should take everything you read with a grain of salt.

Even if Obama DID lie about this stuff - like so many authors - the big question is "WHO CARES?" This is definitely not critical info in any way.

At worst, you could say "It shows a disturbing lack of character".

O.K. - did anybody ever mention to you that Obama is a POLITICIAN?

If "a disturbing lack of character" in a politician surprises you, you REALLY just fell off the turnip truck!

AND if you think that the vast majority of REPUBLICAN politicians have not displayed a much GREATER degree of "lack of character", you are truly BLIND!

Yes, I vote for the lesser of the evils.

Go get the proof of what you claim about this writer guys

Interesting that you take no issue with the content, just if the writer is liberal or not... I guess when you wana find a way out you will latch on to anything.

Book discredited because some guy on some political board claimed the writer was a liberal!!

It didn't take a revelation like Maraniss' book to convince me Obama is a bullshit artist. I realized that shortly after he was inaugurated. But it didn't make me regret voting for him because he was the lesser of two evils -- as he will be this November as well.

comrade-obama-political-demotivatio.jpg

Cap-2.jpg

obama-china-debt-holder.jpg

Obama is a Commie

Romney should run on that......it worked so well last time

Obama is a Commie

Romney should run on that......it worked so well last time

no Romney will make obama run on his economic record and the fast and the furious cover up.

Nobody outside of Fox News cares about Fast and Furious

Romney wants to run on the economy.....

Obama stopped a Depression
Obama saved the banks and auto industry
Obama went from losing 700,000 jobs a month to gaining 150,000
Stock market has nearly doubled

What has Romney or the Republicans accomplished?
Oh yea.......they preserved tax cuts for the wealthy

Good job by the Republicans

no Romney will make obama run on his economic record and the fast and the furious cover up.

Nobody outside of Fox News cares about Fast and Furious

Romney wants to run on the economy.....

Obama stopped a Depression
Obama saved the banks and auto industry
Obama went from losing 700,000 jobs a month to gaining 150,000
Stock market has nearly doubled

What has Romney or the Republicans accomplished?
Oh yea.......they preserved tax cuts for the wealthy

Good job by the Republicans

Wrong, Bush stopped 17 depressions, saved 40 billion jobs and had a great stock market. Bush only failed to save the country from a recession that the Dems caused.

Prove me wrong. It should be easy seeing as you know all the things Obama managed to do on nothing but an opinion.

The simple fact that Obama the all knowing KingGod didn't even see the country was headed towards a depression until he failed to stop the recession with a plan that he based off his un measurable amounts of stored knowledge. One might see that as the first sign that Obama does not know wtf he's actually doing.

I can’t prove Bush didn’t save the US from 17 depressions by saying “we didn’t have a depression so Bush saved us from 17 of them!” Just as you can’t say Obama saved the country from a depression based on nothing more than we didn’t have one.

I mean, the Obama recession went way beyond the biggest “oh shit” benchmarks Obama and his team of demigods set if we DIDN’T DO ANYTHING. THAT’S how far off they were from understanding the problem, so how fucking stupid do you have to be to peddle this idea that we were headed to a depression based off information you get from people that got EVERYTHING wrong so far?

Reality is all the stimulus, TARP and other welfare spending has done is prolong the recession, just as FDR did during the Depression. That’s all this money does, it floats the economy by making stock market numbers look good. For everyone else that works for a living we never left the recession.

That main issue is that some clown figured out that dumping money on the markets bumps numbers, pulling us out of a recession by definition. That’s all Obama did, made rich people rich and fucked the middle class and poor.

And I know I'm right because it's easy to predict and I'm only one of the millions that predicted it. For over 2 years I have claimed we will end up in a recession before we even get out of this one, and here we are, on the verge of a new recession!

How did I know this and Obama is just finding it out?????

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back