Proof of Everything We Warned You About....

Welp, I'm convinced. Obviously this vast, secret conspiracy that was so vast and so secret it has been talked about ad nauseum for the last four years and out in the open is true. This DEFINITELY confirms Obama is a Kenyan sent here by George Soros to crash our economy (even though it was already crashed before he took office), steal your guns (even though the Brady Commission gives the Obama team an "F" for gun control laws), and rape our chickens and steal our women.

Case closed. Let's go make out.

Leave the fucking chickens out of this!!
:mad:

He is a registered Democrat and a dyed in the wool liberal.
He wrote a book titled "Tell Newt To Shut Up!", an account of the so-called Gingrich Revolution of '94, co-authored with Michael Weisskopf (1996).
He also wrote :
First in His Class: A Biography of Bill Clinton (1995).
The Clinton Enigma: A Four-and-a-Half Minute Speech Reveals This President's Entire Life (1998).
The Prince of Tennessee: Al Gore Meets His Fate, a biography of Al Gore co-authored with Ellen Nakashima (2001).

He is an editor at the Washington Post.

He went on TV yesterday and said "this is not an Anti-Obama book. I just wanted set the record straight".

that's how I know.

David Maraniss on Obama mythology - YouTube

does that clip prove this man is a liberal?

Probably.

More importantly, it proves you have Zero reading comprehension

:cuckoo:

at what time point I cant find it in that clip

how do you know zander?

He wrote a book titled "Tell Newt To Shut Up!", an account of the so-called Gingrich Revolution of '94, co-authored with Michael Weisskopf (1996).
He also wrote :
The Clinton Enigma: A Four-and-a-Half Minute Speech Reveals This President's Entire Life (1998).
The Prince of Tennessee: Al Gore Meets His Fate, a biography of Al Gore co-authored with Ellen Nakashima (2001).

He went on TV yesterday and said "this is not an Anti-Obama book. I just wanted set the record straight".

that's how I know.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cl-Mar0PGc]David Maraniss on Obama mythology - YouTube[/ame]

Nailed it, Zander!

They thought him 'godlike'...and now they are crushed as more and more of the truth is revealed....

....and in this case....by a fellow Liberal no less!!!

Brings to mind this from Coulter's "Demonic"...

As Le Bon says, the “primitive” black-and-white emotions of a crowd slip easily into “infatuation for an individual.” Liberals worship so many political deities that they must refer to them by initials, just to save time- FDR, JFK, RFK, MLK, LBJ, and O.J.
Ever hear a conservative get weepy about “RWR” or refer to something as hokey as “Camelot”? Passionate adoration are the primitive emotions of a mob, sentiments generally associated with women, children, and savages, according to Le Bon. Check out some of her examples….

And these:

1. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”. Sometimes a President Is Just a President - NYTimes.com

2. “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and “demigodlikeness,” Ibid.

3. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’ “ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

4. Andrea Mitchell- “but Obama is a rock star!" …” NBC’s Andrea Mitchell during MSNBC’s live coverage of the Democratic convention, July 27, 2004

5. “Obama seemed the political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

Bet they wish they hadn't said that....

...but, still some true-believers on the board.

Oh, man....are these the best of times or what???
Can't wait for November.

he's "the one"

a-bumper-sticker-obama-one-termer-politics-1319286767.jpg

......termer!!

Last edited:
Goddamn it. Do NOT ruin one of the greatest films in American Cinematic History with your tripe. The election is a long way off and a new poll has Obama in the lead by seven points. Count your chickens a little closer to hatching, you dumb twit.

And another has him down 4. So?

Well, you don't see very many Lefties celebrating in the streets that they won yet, right? That's my point. You know, chicken counting, etc.

how do you know zander?

He also wrote :

that's how I know.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cl-Mar0PGc]David Maraniss on Obama mythology - YouTube[/ame]

does that clip prove this man is a liberal?

Let me guess, because if he is not a liberal he's a LYING HATER REPUBLICAN RACIST WHO HAS NO HIGHER EDUCATION!!! (more or less a bigot with the same education background as TM, none.)

We have to be especially careful about believing stuff we want to believe just because it confirms our bias.

I would be just as cautious about accepting one partisan book writer's word as another. The author of this anti-Obama book may be a bigger liar than Obama. ;)

The grandfather detention story was told to Obama by his step-grandmother, and she repeated it herself to the media. So that is not a Barack Obama lie. You can't blame a man for believing what his grandma told him.

The other stuff, I will not just take the word of someone I have never heard of. Whether his name is Obama or Maraniss.

spot on.

they believe him because they want to see Obama this way.

The same thing happened with this guys Book about Clinton.

the right believed ONLY the preceivably negative things in the book.

They are now claiming this author is a dem.

I cant find any evidence of what they claim.

I also think Obama wants to create a special bunker in the Adirondack Mountain range where only people born outside the country can come, smoke dope, get free health care and burn an American flag all while having insanely intense buttsex with a Gay Communist.

Is that in this book?

Probably.

More importantly, it proves you have Zero reading comprehension

:cuckoo:

at what time point I cant find it in that clip

Shouldn't you be out on a ledge somewhere?

You claimed this writer is a liberal dem.

i asked you how you know that and you cant seem to produce any evidence of what you claimed.

I am not surprized you say things without any proof, I just wanted that fact pointed out

I also think Obama wants to create a special bunker in the Adirondack Mountain range where only people born outside the country can come, smoke dope, get free health care and burn an American flag all while having insanely intense buttsex with a Gay Communist.

Is that in this book?
That would funny if it wasn't so close to the truth.

How does your foot taste?

how do you know zander?

He also wrote :

that's how I know.

he is a plant, that Pulitzer was just a smokescreen as is his decades at Wapo and his previous books laudatory books on democrats...hes a plant you fool, can't you see that!:badgrin:

He must be destroyed:eusa_hand:

We have to be especially careful about believing stuff we want to believe just because it confirms our bias.

I would be just as cautious about accepting one partisan book writer's word as another. The author of this anti-Obama book may be a bigger liar than Obama. ;)

The grandfather detention story was told to Obama by his step-grandmother, and she repeated it herself to the media. So that is not a Barack Obama lie. You can't blame a man for believing what his grandma told him.

The other stuff, I will not just take the word of someone I have never heard of. Whether his name is Obama or Maraniss.

spot on.

they believe him because they want to see Obama this way.

The same thing happened with this guys Book about Clinton.

the right believed ONLY the preceivably negative things in the book.

They are now claiming this author is a dem.

I cant find any evidence of what they claim.

and of course obama didn't want to be seen any which way, he wanted to be seen as what he wanted portrayed or is that just to much for you?

Marc Rubio said his family came here to run away from castro dictatorship.

They gave him all kinds of pass for that bad info.

I told them that I believe rubio may have been told this by family and didnt knoe they came two years before castro in reality.

I mentioned if they were willing to give Ms warren the same doubt.

Now here they are flipping again about lies and old family stories.

They just want to see him that way.

Is that in this book?
That would funny if it wasn't so close to the truth.

How does your foot taste?

Much better after smoking all this awesome marijuana in the Liberals-Only section of the cool kids club that Obama built in 2010. Oh, you didn't know about it?

Does this book also mention that Obama met Satan in Hell like six weeks before he was sworn-in and promised that he'd get a bunch of Mexicans across the border to start manufacturing cheap Rolex watches that are also mind control devices and will give everyone cancer unless they swear a blood-oath to Obama and Satan and denounce Jesus?

Forum List

Back