Proof of AGW fraud

3) Al Gore. That dude looks like a dufus. Sorry, but what more proof of AGW fraud do you need?

Ask Al Gore about rising sea levels when he has bought an apartment at sea level in San-Francisco. I thing that says it all "don't you?"

Yet people will still live with their heads in the cloud repeating bullshit politics that are dressed up as science.

3) Al Gore. That dude looks like a dufus. Sorry, but what more proof of AGW fraud do you need?

Ask Al Gore about rising sea levels when he has bought an apartment at sea level in San-Francisco. I thing that says it all "don't you?"

Yet people will still live with their heads in the cloud repeating bullshit politics that are dressed up as science.

Sea Level huh?

Sure he did. Are you sure that's not ocean view (as opposed to ocean front) property? That does say alot.....Gracy.....Goodnight.

Sea Level huh?

Sure he did. Are you sure that's not ocean view (as opposed to ocean front) property? That does say alot.....Gracy.....Goodnight.

The point being he is contradicting all he has babbled on about in regards to AGW.

What more proof of AGW fraud do we need? An apartment at SEA LEVEL? The AGW warmists didn't count on us figuring at that crucial piece of evidence, did they? Al Gore hockey stick climategate!!!!

Sea Level huh?

The point being he is contradicting all he has babbled on about in regards to AGW.

No he's not. The property in San Fran is not at Sea Level. Your point is a repeated bullshit lie.

A repeated bullshit lie.

Sea Level huh?

No he's not. The property in San Fran is not at Sea Level. Your point is a repeated bullshit lie.

A repeated bullshit lie.

bet gore burns a lot of gas stupit librul

There is no one reputable that disputes AGW.
It simply is scientific fact, we have increased CO2 in the atmosphere by about 40% and CO2 prevent some heat from radiating back out into space.
It is absolute fact.
And anyone who remembers the USS Natilus traveling under the Arctic ice in the summer of 1958, will remember that until 2007 the whole Arctic Ocean was impossible to traverse, due to ice. Now you can. In 2007 was the first time you could do that in 10,000 years.

You are aware that Scientists DID in fact write emails about LYING to the public about supposed man made global warming?

What's the public's email address? I'd like to write an email to the public. Slow drivers in the left lane has been bothering me for years.

I have the proof the AGW fraud right here:

1) People say some scientists wrote emails to each other and agreed to defraud the public,. Lots of people say that - and they say very bad things about those scientists, who are criminals, as lots of people say its so.

2) Hockey stick graph. How dumb. Everyone knows that's a fraud, people say its so.

and we have a new leader for the moron parade.

I have the proof the AGW fraud right here:

1) People say some scientists wrote emails to each other and agreed to defraud the public,. Lots of people say that - and they say very bad things about those scientists, who are criminals, as lots of people say its so.

2) Hockey stick graph. How dumb. Everyone knows that's a fraud, people say its so.

How fucking stupid are Deniers?

"People say" is proof?

People say Elvis is alive.

The Hockey Stick Graph Ignored several Key Factors and has been pretty thoroughly Debunk by the Scientific Community.

Since the hockey stick paper in 1998, there have been a number of proxy studies analysing a variety of different sources including corals, stalagmites, tree rings, boreholes and ice cores. They all confirm the original hockey stick conclusion: the 20th century is the warmest in the last 1000 years and that warming was most dramatic after 1920.

Just stop

Global Warming is like a splinter in your ass that you can't reach and get out yourself. It's mainly just irritating and generally harmless, and if you are patient, it will simply be dissolved by your body's own defenses.

The only reason The Global Warming Nonsense is still being promoted is because it is big money for people like Al Gore and the Fake Carbon Credit Business, and other hucksters and charlatans and snake oil salesman in academia and government.

Man cannot raise the average temperature of The Earth even by one degree. But the Earth can all on its own decide to plunge itself in to an Ice Age, or go through a warming trend to bring itself out of an Ice Age.

That is mostly dependent on solar activity or the lack of solar activity, and uncontrollable things like meteorites hitting The Earth and other natural disasters.

Talk about Global Warming when you know True Science is like a splinter in your ass. The Splinter does not and should not dictate to the entire body what to do, what actions to take, or what to think. Either you pull the splinter or just ignore it until it goes away.

Last edited:
So you admit that Global Warming is real and it's happening...you just stupidly don't care.

Oh...

There is no one reputable that disputes AGW.
It simply is scientific fact, we have increased CO2 in the atmosphere by about 40% and CO2 prevent some heat from radiating back out into space.
It is absolute fact.
And anyone who remembers the USS Natilus traveling under the Arctic ice in the summer of 1958, will remember that until 2007 the whole Arctic Ocean was impossible to traverse, due to ice. Now you can. In 2007 was the first time you could do that in 10,000 years.
Sorry, turd, but your claims are not facts, and plenty of credible people dispute the Chicken Little theory of AGW.

You are aware that Scientists DID in fact write emails about LYING to the public about supposed man made global warming?

What's the public's email address? I'd like to write an email to the public. Slow drivers in the left lane has been bothering me for years.
He didn't say they wrote emails to the public, you astounding dumb fuck. They wrote emails to each other about the lies they were telling the public, and they were caught.

Forum List

Back