Proof Obama is a Muslim

You drunk, bro?

Matthew 7:1-3King James Version (KJV)
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

The dude being quoted? Yeshua. YOUR Messiah.

Why do you ignore his words?

one of the most misunderstood passages. You have no clue what this means....

Uhuh....

I don't think the Hussein is a practicing Muslim, I think he is an atheist to the core. I do think he favors the spread of Islam over Christianity because that helps the Progressive Agenda.

You will notice that all of these typically non and even anti-religious progressives are always speaking for Islamists.

The Son of a Muslim Hussein most definately is pro-Islam since it meets his political Agenda.

How does the spread of Islam.....a religion that has so much in common with hardcore conservative principles....help the progressive agenda?

how do libs defend this "religion" of pieces when this religion is not even friendly to them? Abortion would be outlawed as well as gay marraige. THINK.

Which means....that you are more of a Muslim than any lib is. Liberals don't defend any religion. We defend the right of Americans to choose their religion....whether or not we like it. See how that works?

except it is not a religion- its a political and military power grab under the guise of a religion.

I see. It's all becoming clear to me now. It's not a religion at all. I get it.

Uhuh....
I don't think the Hussein is a practicing Muslim, I think he is an atheist to the core. I do think he favors the spread of Islam over Christianity because that helps the Progressive Agenda.

You will notice that all of these typically non and even anti-religious progressives are always speaking for Islamists.

The Son of a Muslim Hussein most definately is pro-Islam since it meets his political Agenda.

How does the spread of Islam.....a religion that has so much in common with hardcore conservative principles....help the progressive agenda?

how do libs defend this "religion" of pieces when this religion is not even friendly to them? Abortion would be outlawed as well as gay marraige. THINK.

Which means....that you are more of a Muslim than any lib is. Liberals don't defend any religion. We defend the right of Americans to choose their religion....whether or not we like it. See how that works?

except it is not a religion- its a political and military power grab under the guise of a religion.

I live in the most heavily populated muslim area in North America. I have worked beside many muslims and have had muslim neighbors. I know of what I speak. We have an entire major section of our city with 95% muslims who own businesses and shops. Our immigration is out of control. Many are on welfare popping out kids like nothing. It is a political system more than a religion. It's all about controlling the country through law and politics. Sharia Law is the goal.

I live in the most heavily populated muslim area in North America. I have worked beside many muslims and have had muslim neighbors. I know of what I speak. We have an entire major section of our city with 95% muslims who own businesses and shops. Our immigration is out of control. Many are on welfare popping out kids like nothing. It is a political system more than a religion. It's all about controlling the country through law and politics. Sharia Law is the goal.

Oh no! All those people.....with no gays and no abortions?? How horrible.

You've worked beside "many" Muslims....and Muslims own businesses and shops ( which are not businesses? ) but....."many" are on welfare.

What sharia law has been instituted in that city?

You've worked beside "many" Muslims....and Muslims own businesses and shops ( which are not businesses? ) but....."many" are on welfare.

5% own businesses imo, 25% work and the wife and kids (under 20) don't work. Many on welfare in subsidized apts and gov. housing. Sharia is the ultimate goal. Baby steps. Keep your head in the sand kiddo.....

The One World religion might be Islam in the future.

5% own businesses imo, 25% work and the wife and kids (under 20) don't work. Many on welfare in subsidized apts and gov. housing. Sharia is the ultimate goal. Baby steps. Keep your head in the sand kiddo.....

The One World religion might be Islam in the future.

I think I actually felt some of my brain cells die.

crazy thing is libs support islam who would wipe out the gays in a heart beat. They would also ban abortion.
What scenario do you see where jesus would support locking up innocent people?
NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING that would cause a logical, intelligent person to believe Jesus would ever support locking up innocent people.
So if the political winds shifted, and we began internment camps for all muslims, it's clear to you that jesus would not support that and would instead stand with the muslims against the oppressors, right?

Barry is a Muslim. He will always be one; he cannot publicly renounce it or be killed. Both his father and step father were muslim. Barry attended muslim school and mosque. THINK.
Are you saying that no Muslim should ever be president of the United States?

Do you have a religious litmus test up your sleeve, because there isn't one in the constitution.

Why would anyone want a Muslim president?

which side would jesus be on, the oppressed or the oppressors?

Jesus is def. not on the Muslim side.

You drunk, bro?

Matthew 7:1-3King James Version (KJV)
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

The dude being quoted? Yeshua. YOUR Messiah.

Why do you ignore his words?

Uhuh....

But we are not defending Islam. We are calling you out for a lie. Smart people see the difference.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

forget about anything else ANY ONE else says! Let us hear it from Barry HIMSELF;

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.

ETA- IF he were truly a CHRISTIAN, he would say he would stand WITH the Christians.

SPIN THAT LIBS.:321::Boom2::slap::talktothehand:

So any American who stands with Israel becomes a Jew?

Goddam you people are the best show on the internet.

forget about anything else ANY ONE else says! Let us hear it from Barry HIMSELF;

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.

ETA- IF he were truly a CHRISTIAN, he would say he would stand WITH the Christians.

The idiocy of this is that the OP believes there's something 'wrong' with being a Muslim.

There are millions of American Muslims who are law-abiding, loyal American citizens – there's no reason why a Muslim American can't be president.

Barry is a Muslim. He will always be one; he cannot publicly renounce it or be killed. Both his father and step father were muslim. Barry attended muslim school and mosque. THINK.
Despite what he did as a kid, he's a practicing Christian today.

Do you have a religious litmus test up your sleeve, because there isn't one in the constitution.

Barry prob. isn't even a US Citizen...
Yeah, he could be an alien from another planet. :cuckoo:

He didn't lie. He's doing his best to fulfill that promise.

crazy thing is libs support islam who would wipe out the gays in a heart beat. They would also ban abortion.
So Islam is Conservative, in other words?
Yup.

Ironic isn't it?

Just another example of irrational progressive policies.

Islam is so conservative that even the most conservative American can't stomach supporting it. Which makes one wonder why so many Democrats, with all of their secular ideology, have sold out our national security just to gain favor with a religion that practices such intolerance.

<><><><><><><>
no muslime should be allowed in the United States of America !!!!!!!

PERIOD !!

So Islam is Conservative, in other words?
Yup.

Ironic isn't it?

Just another example of irrational progressive policies.

Islam is so conservative that even the most conservative American can't stomach supporting it. Which makes one wonder why so many Democrats, with all of their secular ideology, have sold out our national security just to gain favor with a religion that practices such intolerance.
Because the U.S. is built on the foundation of religious freedom.

jesus would stand with :
a) the oppressed
or
b) the oppressors

who is the oppressed? Christians are.
you mean to tell me that if the political winds in the us shifted in such a way that we treated muslim americans the same way we treated japanese americans during wwii that it would be christians that were being oppressed?
really?
<><><><><><><>
"...in the us..."

what the fuck are you saying ?

"...in the us..." only an idiot would type that line...., oooops, speaking of lines, how many did you do before typing this shit ?

Would it matier to you to have a president that is part of the muslim religion?
No more than it would matter if the president were Jewish or Buddhist or Presbyterian. Because there are Americans who Jewish, Buddhist and Presbyterian.

We live under secular laws, not Biblical laws, thank God.

Obsession with religion is too 'Taliban' for freedom loving people to accept.

ever been in a court room? the 10 commandments, swearing on the bible, in God we trust on our money; should I go on?
The 10 commandments has no place in a court room. The first four of them directs followers on how to worship God.

And the other examples you offered are not necessarily "Christian" provinces.

Our laws are secular (you might want to look up "secular" in order to have a greater, deeper understanding of our laws). Biblical laws are not enforced by our system of jurisprudence.

If you want a religious litmus test for our elected leaders, perhaps you might want to consult radical Islam for how to do it.

Forum List

Back