Proof Jesus was black......

Jesus was black

He was actually quite a basketball player in his day

black-jesus.jpg

What if jesus had a goatee? He didnt need no stinkin gillette you closed minded europeans!

Since every thread you make is an exercise in obsessive racial angst against whites, I believe I have a helpful hint for you Michelle-Obama-flavored perpetually angry black women: marry a white guy and take half his money in the divorce, it should smooth out the bitterness. Because you black women are so angry, EVERY detail in life ALWAYS has to be a paranoid race issue.

This is National Geographic's image of Jesus based on forensic anthropology. It is estimated that if of average height he would stand 5'1". My hope is to meet Him one day.

64cc89788992e5dd22d562cca14930fe--jesus-face-son-of-god.jpg

There is without a doubt, proof Jesus was a black man

Did he or did he not go into a jewish temple and tear it apart?

Didn't every single place he went, did or did they not follow him around everywhere he went...talking about white people? Yes?

Was he or was he not then accused of a crime, he did not commit? Had a trial without proper representation jailed and then executed?

In short, Jesus went through the same shit, negro men today go through, yes?

200w.webp

lol running out of stupid material to troll with, are you?

There is without a doubt, proof Jesus was a black man

Did he or did he not go into a jewish temple and tear it apart?

Didn't every single place he went, did or did they not follow him around everywhere he went...talking about white people? Yes?

Was he or was he not then accused of a crime, he did not commit? Had a trial without proper representation jailed and then executed?

In short, Jesus went through the same shit, negro men today go through, yes?

200w.webp

lol running out of stupid material to troll with, are you?
I always thought he was a Jew. Hmm.

He was, and a well educated Rabbi as well, going by what is attributed to him.

Forum List

Back