Not Supporting President Trump's Economic Plan is

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
well....counter productive

It is clear to me on USMB how the 'takers' of our society view today's economy. You have a POTUS who is the most pro business in decades and somehow you still bemoan your economic prosperity. Strong business is required for jobs to manifest allowing individuals to progress if so inclined. You set a realistic career goal and go and get it

But there are just plain stupid people in America who detest available jobs as they don't want one. It fits inside their lack of ambition personality. The 'stupid' people however, still want some of the rewards of others ambition.

In other words, they want their cake and eat it too.

I'm tired of carrying your dead beat asses. Fine, you lack ambition? Then you must also accept the consequence of that decision. Like 2x2 = 4, ambition+drive = $$.

Yes, water is wet and the earth is round, and yes, you have to put in the effort to reap the rewards which is evidently so coveted by liberals. Or why else would they constantly complain about those who 'have'?

You have made your choice and I approve your decision to remain in financial mediocrity.

Live and let live?

-Geaux

You're right so take the inflation news this morning and stock market taking a dive upon opening like a man.

It is counter productive to be against increased spending and bigger deficits and more debt?

Well, if you say so then I can only assume you are a liberal, is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It is counter productive to be against increased spending and bigger deficits and more debt?

Increasing the debt for the right reasons IMO. The deficit will come down in time

After Obama, I have no issue with rising deficit to correct his undoing of America

-Geaux

Increasing the debt for the right reasons IMO. The deficit will come down in time

After Obama, I have no issue with rising deficit to correct his undoing of America

-Geaux

You don't even care that you're a hypocrite and laughing stock.

-Geaux

So I was correct, you are a fiscal liberal

-Geaux

You don't even care that you're a hypocrite and laughing stock.

I'll consider the source. Pot calling the kettle black comes to mind

Thanks

-Geaux

Trump has a point, once these accusations are thrown out, you are guilty and even if it is proven you are innocent, the genie can’t be put back in the bottle.

There is no easy answer, it is a tough issue and the fact that We are talking about it is a good start.

It is clear to me on USMB how the 'takers' of our society view today's economy. You have a POTUS who is the most pro business in decades and somehow you still bemoan your economic prosperity. Strong business is required for jobs to manifest allowing individuals to progress if so inclined. You set a realistic career goal and go and get it

But there are just plain stupid people in America who detest available jobs as they don't want one. It fits inside their lack of ambition personality. The 'stupid' people however, still want some of the rewards of others ambition.

I'm tired of carrying your dead beat asses. Fine, you lack ambition? Then you must also accept the consequence of that decision. Like 2x2 = 4, ambition+drive = $$.

Yes, water is wet and the earth is round, and yes, you have to put in the effort to reap the rewards which is evidently so coveted by liberals. Or why else would they constantly complain about those who 'have'?

You have made your choice and I approve your decision to remain in financial mediocrity.

Live and let live?

-Geaux

The trouble is that Trump is too pro-business. Allowing companies free rein to pollute and cheat their customers and get away with it is wrong. Yes some regulation is necessary. I see nothing wrong with fighting unfair proposals. In the recent tax bill, I had no issue with the rate cuts for the rich. My issue was that in a tax reform bill all loopholes should be closed. The carried interest deduction was retained and new loopholes were created in pass-throughs and new loopholes for real estate trusts were created. a provision that helps Donald Trump and Paul Ryan. Also Ryan said he could only get the corporate tax rate down to 25%. How did they get it down to 21%? By a series of backdoor tax increases on individuals. The corporate rate should be at 25%. Businesses should be treated fairly but not at the expense of their customers.

-Geaux

So I was correct, you are a fiscal liberal

Actually, this is where I reside

-Geaux

Test_Result.png

Trump has a point, once these accusations are thrown out, you are guilty and even if it is proven you are innocent, the genie can’t be put back in the bottle.

There is no easy answer, it is a tough issue and the fact that We are talking about it is a good start.

Live and let live?

-Geaux

The trouble is that Trump is too pro-business. Allowing companies free rein to pollute and cheat their customers and get away with it is wrong. Yes some regulation is necessary. I see nothing wrong with fighting unfair proposals. In the recent tax bill, I had no issue with the rate cuts for the rich. My issue was that in a tax reform bill all loopholes should be closed. The carried interest deduction was retained and new loopholes were created in pass-throughs and new loopholes for real estate trusts were created. a provision that helps Donald Trump and Paul Ryan. Also Ryan said he could only get the corporate tax rate down to 25%. How did they get it down to 21%? By a series of backdoor tax increases on individuals. The corporate rate should be at 25%. Businesses should be treated fairly but not at the expense of their customers.

There is just not enough $$ to go around that is why Obama slashed military spending in favor of domestic programs just like Trump is increasing military spending and reduction in domestic $$$. My tax obligation went down..... can't let what happens to the Jone's down the street impact me

-Geaux

Live and let live?

-Geaux
Pro business. Only if you think that the only way to grow business is by polluting the environment & creating more dangerous workplaces and handing well off corporations money.

President Trump's Economic Plan.

add $1.5 Trillion to the debt.

Live and let live?

-Geaux

trump's plan

:rofl:

plan... stop you're killing me

Forum List

Back