Proof Democrats Only Listen To The Facts They Want To Listen To

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Seems like when it is facts they don't want to listen to or want to ignore, they don't listen to the facts.

Seems like when it is facts they don't want to listen to or want to ignore, they don't listen to the facts.

And Rumpsters only listen to what their orange deity tells them.

Makes sense for both "sides" really.....I find myself less interested in the screeching dueling fast-talking Stepford Wives of FOX News.....It's like they are incapable of a calm and even tone unless Harris Falkner is there to calm them down some. Everything is "OMG, hair on fire" with most of them.

Makes sense for both "sides" really.....I find myself less interested in the screeching dueling fast-talking Stepford Wives of FOX News.....It's like they are incapable of a calm and even tone unless Harris Falkner is there to calm them down some. Everything is "OMG, hair on fire" with most of them.

At some point, every place you went, the TVs were playing Foxnews. Today, they are doing things like ESPN, History Channel and others. The food goes down much easier. I would have almost the same reaction with MSNbc.

306>232.

Biden is YOUR President....right?

So now the MSM is telling us facts and not fake news?

I wish you all could make up your minds.

It's nothing but the reverse of what Democrats and the lefty MSM did to Trump for the last four years.

So now the MSM is telling us facts and not fake news?

I wish you all could make up your minds.
It is YOU guys who say the MSM tells us the facts and not fake news and yet this polling shows the left are tuning out the facts because they don't want to hear them.

Not surprised, the dembots are a cult. They only listen to what the cult tells them, they ignore reality

What makes national news from any channel full of facts?

This nescient form of thinking is not limited to one party.

Period
curious that independent think approves of your message, since his OP conveniently chose to misstate what his link said of the gop and even more so independents.

But imo its not a bad thing if people scale down their news consumption. Not end it, but the cable folks, radio and soc media are all competing for audience, so they have to "out perform" each other.

Forum List

Back