Proof Biden LIED when he said he never met with or knew anything about his sons business interactions.

What did Timmy have to say this week?

Sure does post a lot of "proof" that goes nowhere:

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 4.54.52 PM.png

He should pay his heating bill so he could take off that stupid skull cap. LOL

What did Timmy have to say this week?

Sure does post a lot of "proof" that goes nowhere:

View attachment 507813

He should pay his heating bill so he could take off that stupid skull cap. LOL

Fail

Too bad a click rate doesn't lend itself to credibility. Gullible fools like you who can't find work and have an internet service provider don't lend to credibility either.

Just how dumb does one have to be to think traitor Joe is not completely corrupt?

The democrat party knows he is totally corrupt. That is why they wanted to stop any investigation into hunter's kickback of us foreign aid to Ukraine....

candycorn
Why is it "certain" people ALWAYS go personal rather than posting on the topic?

He posted links to the article. He read the fucking article. He showed the photos that Biden denied existed.

And all you can talk about is his benie and my work ethics?

HACK
For the same reason you never post what your bullshit you-tuber says...just expecting people to watch a 17 minute video...which nobody ever does.

You want a discussion on the topic...actually write something about the topic shit brains..

the Xiden corrupt crime syndicate hard at work....

The Dems hold majority in Congress and the powers that be there....chucky and nancy are just as corrupt as Quid Pro Joe AKA the “big guy”

nothing will be done about getting to the bottom of this corrupt til 2022 when the gop has the majority again and we will have transparency in govt again

candycorn

He posted links to the article. He read the fucking article. He showed the photos that Biden denied existed.

HACK
For the same reason you never post what your bullshit you-tuber says...just expecting people to watch a 17 minute video...which nobody ever does.

You want a discussion on the topic...actually write something about the topic shit brains..
yeah its better to watch 17 minutes of CNN,, NOT!!

candycorn

HACK

17 minutes vs being totally uninformed

Tough decision I know...

candycorn

HACK

Tough decision I know...
Doesn't seem to bother you.

Your you-tuber has posted his "proof" dozens of times. Nothing ever comes of it.

Doesn't seem to be much proof that does anything.

If you really watch little Timmy and it really resonated; you'd post whatever shit is on the video. Feel free to "inform" us. Or not. It really doesn't matter.

Last edited:
candycorn

HACK

Tough decision I know...
Doesn't seem to bother you.

Your you-tuber has posted his "proof" dozens of times. Nothing ever comes of it.

Doesn't seem to. be much proof that does anything.

If you really watch little Timmy and it really resonated; you'd post whatever shit is on the video. Feel free to "inform" us. Or not. It really doesn't matter.
he doesnt post proof he reads MSM news articles and gives his opinion,,,

Forum List

Back