Prominent LGBTQ+ Activist Accused Of Raping Two Young Children

Do agree that the + in LGBTQ+ is for pedos?
No I don’t. The “+” is for all those other sub groups that don’t have a letter attached. Those people, who in my opinion are having an identity crisis, that consider themselves Male one day, Female the next, Neither the following or both by the end of the week.

An accusation is easy, but if they have the evidence, then I hope they punish him to the fullest extent of the law. You might note that the odds are that any group as big as the LGBTQ community would have a few bad people in it are pretty high. Look hard enough, and you will find a pedophile in any group.

Unless it's Trump, or some white cop, you mean. Then we don't need any stinkin evidence, being white alone in enough, or being a candidate DEmocrats hate.

How many genders do you believe exist?

Believing in something doesn't make it true. If that were the case I would have killed Santa Claus, all the elves, his Mrs. and his reindeer after I stopped believing in them.

Already a thread on this.

But can you present any data-based evidence that those in this demographic are any more dangerous than members of any other group?

TIA

1. I'm pretty sure that I started a thread about it first.

2. You know what? You're right. What is so dangerous about a man getting naked in front of little girls and or watching them pee? 🙄

Belief has zero to do with the fact there are 2 genders.

Exactly my point.

Do agree that the + in LGBTQ+ is for pedos?
No I don’t. The “+” is for all those other sub groups that don’t have a letter attached. Those people, who in my opinion are having an identity crisis, that consider themselves Male one day, Female the next, Neither the following or both by the end of the week.

At this point, their tacit support for pedophilia is undeniable. They won't openly admit it, and they'll angrily deny if confronted, but they otherwise make very little attempt to hide their support for obviously pedophilic activities and motives.

Childfuckers are very clearly among those that “don't [yet] have a letter attached”, but which are supported by the LGBTQ+pbiWTF bunch.

What do you call crazy people who talk to invisible deities?
Well, if they're actually crazy we might call them an ambulance, but if they're not (and the chances of that are exceedingly high), we would probably call them by their names. We might call them for dinner if we're hosting them, or we might call them a tow truck if they happened to break down on the street next to our house. We would also use the titles that they've earned. If, for example, they lead a church, we might call them Pastor or Reverand. If they coach a Little League team we would call them coach. If they taught in a school, we would likely call them teacher. If they are our parents, we would call them Mom and Dad, seeing as how they would not likely be confused as to which they were. Am I missing anything? Oh yes, if they were medical professionals, we would call them Doctor or Nurse, something like that. Sometimes we would call them President, or Vice President, or Senator or Representative.

IOW, no different from all the rest of the people.

Well, if they're actually crazy we might call them an ambulance…

Of course, even if we call such a person an ambulance, even if he sincerely believes himself to be an ambulance, as a matter of undeniable fact, he is not, has never been, and never will be an ambulance; and in the end, pandering to his delusions does not help him in any way.

…or we might call them a tow truck…

Same principle. No matter what he believes, no matter what we call him, he is, in fact, not a tow truck.

At this point, their tacit support for pedophilia is undeniable. They won't openly admit it, and they'll angrily deny if confronted, but they otherwise make very little attempt to hide their support for obviously pedophilic activities and motives.

Childfuckers are very clearly among those that “don't [yet] have a letter attached”, but which are supported by the LGBTQ+pbiWTF bunch.
Sounds a lot like how the catholic church and the Scouting Program, who denied they had a problem for generations. So maybe we need to add a C and S into the mix.

1. I'm pretty sure that I started a thread about it first.
You're wrong.

This fear-mongering thread was posted in Current Events TWO DAYS before this one of yours:

Incompetent AND massively bigoted - sweet combo. :)
2. You know what? You're right.
Of course.
What is so dangerous about a man getting naked in front of little girls and or watching them pee?
Your sick fantasies aside, did you have any actual data that people in this demographic are any more dangerous than those in any other group?

Your fear/hate/homophobia/transphobia are divorced from reality.

:)

The foundation of the Mormon Church is pedophilia/child abuse.

But yeah, no one has any data to demonstrate that members of the group to which this person belongs are any more dangerous than members of any other group.

Shocker! :auiqs.jpg:

Okay, I admit that I was wrong about there being another existent thread, but I'm not responding to anymore stupid shit because it's just common sense. :rolleyes:

Okay, I admit that I was wrong about there being another existent thread
A mod would be happy to merge the two bigoted/idiot threads in question. :)
but I'm not responding to anymore stupid shit because it's just common sense.
You only spew stupid shit eh?

And common sense is shitcon for "I have no evidence to support my deranged bigotry."

Just like the other shitcon who started a thread about this, you have zero evidence that members of the group in question are any more dangerous than members of other groups.

Forum List

Back