Prominent lawyer Lisa Bloom sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now you think it's a coup? That's funny.
Of course it's a coup. What do you think that FBI traitor meant by "insurance policy?"

I won't explain that again. You should check with a credible source if you want an answer.
I don't need a "credible source." Unlike snowflakes, I'm able to commit logic on my own.

Right, because party rhetoric means more than facts to you.

You're floundering. Your coup is falling apart at the seams. This treason of yours cannot survive exposure. Every criminal act such as bribing people to make allegations against candidate Trump in an effort to corrupt the election, every revelation of collusion between Hillary/Fusion GPS and Moscow to corrupt our election, every exposure of scumbag James Comey obstructing justice to protect Hillary from clearly criminal charges exposes you and your corrupt party.

You Communist have a deep state that is corrupt to the core, but we normals outnumber you 500 to 1. As more and more the normals are woke, the prospects for transforming America into Venezuela diminish.

The Sky is Falling-----The Sky is Falling-----And imaginary Communists are causing it!!!!

Frank Marshall Davis? Yep, you;re nuts.

LoL - Frank Marshall Davis Obammy's Pappy? Still hilarious!

That one came directly from the squirming brain of convicted felon Dinesh D'Souza :tinfoil:

With ‘Dreams From My Real Father,’ Have Obama Haters Hit Rock Bottom?

Still, you idiot Communists can't refute a single word and instead slander and libel D'Souza.

I have no idea if Communists would even care about that fool, but there is no need to refute that idiot anyway. D'Souza is a well known fruit cake and only a mental defective would believe any of his silly stories anyway.

That one came directly from the squirming brain of convicted felon Dinesh D'Souza :tinfoil:

Still, you idiot Communists can't refute a single word and instead slander and libel D'Souza.

So anyone who thinks Dinesh is a certifiable loon is a "Communist"?

Dinesh D’Souza is a liar and openly racist. No wonder Republicans love him

:laugh2:

Probably.

Most people don't know who he is. You Communists are obsessed with those who expose you as the corrupt scum that you are.

You're right about people knowing who he is. . but his crazy conspiracy theories are well known and accepted among the RWNJs and tinfoil hat wearing group. Again, I have no idea what communists might think about him.

We'e you under the impression that D'Sousa is a white supremacist?

Don't have to be a white supremacist to be a racist.

In what way?

I suspect you are simply ignorant.

I have no doubt that you suspect a lot of goofy stuff, and after you repeat those things enough, you finally believe them to be true.

You haven't been conditioned to know who Davis is, have you sparky? Your masters never explained the relationship of this open Marxist revolutionary to Ann Dunham and the Dunham clan, did they?

I've heard lots of crazy conspiracy theories. No doubt, you believe them.

Established facts are not "conspiracy," retard.

Bill Ayers wrote extensively of Davis in "Dreams of my Father." Was Obama's ghost writer engaging in "conspiracy theories?"

Yes, and Dr Seuss wrote extensively of Sam in "Green Eggs and Ham" That doesn't make Sam his father.

Was Sam his mother's lover and his designated mentor?

True, you are racist against white people....

Unfortunately...that is caught on tape and regardless of whether you think it's just locker room talk - it's his VIEW on women....and it lends credence to the allegations.

It does say lots about women, if your rich and powerful women will let the rich and powerful do whatever, look at rock stars,movie stars, ball players.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm racist against myself? Damn, I never knew that.

Yeah, I'm white too and loathe myself so much that sometimes when I'm alone, I put on the blackface and sing and dance in front of the mirror ..

That cheers me up bigly :)

C-7SyW0XgAAAdYh.jpg

Of course it's a coup. What do you think that FBI traitor meant by "insurance policy?"

I won't explain that again. You should check with a credible source if you want an answer.
I don't need a "credible source." Unlike snowflakes, I'm able to commit logic on my own.

You're floundering. Your coup is falling apart at the seams. This treason of yours cannot survive exposure. Every criminal act such as bribing people to make allegations against candidate Trump in an effort to corrupt the election, every revelation of collusion between Hillary/Fusion GPS and Moscow to corrupt our election, every exposure of scumbag James Comey obstructing justice to protect Hillary from clearly criminal charges exposes you and your corrupt party.

You Communist have a deep state that is corrupt to the core, but we normals outnumber you 500 to 1. As more and more the normals are woke, the prospects for transforming America into Venezuela diminish.

The Sky is Falling-----The Sky is Falling-----And imaginary Communists are causing it!!!!

For you it is.

Your coup is collapsing

I have no idea if Communists would even care about that fool, but there is no need to refute that idiot anyway. D'Souza is a well known fruit cake and only a mental defective would believe any of his silly stories anyway.

You sure seem to care, as do the hate sites you have doing your thinking for you.

D'Souza is a renowned scholar who digs deep and reveals facts.

For you it is.

Your coup is collapsing

You're still funny. Did you forget to call me a communist?

You sure seem to care, as do the hate sites you have doing your thinking for you.

He's also a convicted felon who makes a fortune bilking crazy right wingers with his childish books.

You are a self-hating communist and you buy into the plans for genocide of the white race by your Bolshevik masters.

Hang on a minute. You're telling me a lot about myself that I never knew. Wait while I get a note pad to write all this down

OK, I'm back....I think I love strawberry ice cream. Are you gonna tell me I'm wrong about that too?

He's also a convicted felon who makes a fortune bilking crazy right wingers with his childish books.

You think making the opposition political prisoners somehow makes you Stalinists appear better? :eek:

Wow, you Communist democrats send your enemies to the camps, sure makes be want to vote for you... :eusa_whistle:

You are a self-hating communist and you buy into the plans for genocide of the white race by your Bolshevik masters.

Hang on a minute. You're telling me a lot about myself that I never knew. Wait while I get a note pad to write all this down

OK, I'm back....I think I love strawberry ice cream. Are you gonna tell me I'm wrong about that too?
All I know about you is what you post.

By what you post, you are a dedicated Stalinist engaged in treason. One of Soros mindless minions.

You think making the opposition political prisoners somehow makes you Stalinists appear better? :eek:

Wow, you Communist democrats send your enemies to the camps, sure makes be want to vote for you... :eusa_whistle:

Dsouza isn't my enemy. He;s just a guy that figured how to get rich from right wing crazies.

By what you post, you are a dedicated Stalinist engaged in treason. One of Soros mindless minions.

So no answer on the strawberry ice cream?

So you admit that all the crazy crap you accused me of was just your overused imagination?

Dsouza isn't my enemy. He;s just a guy that figured how to get rich from right wing crazies.

Did Uncensored actually just say that Dinesh was a "renowned scholar who digs deep and reveals facts"? Well that proves that he's one of the greatest propagandists of our time then doesn't it? :)

Getting rich off of right wing gullibles is quite the cottage industry. Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity are two more examples. I remember sitting next to a guy on a plane about 8 years ago who was reading a Glenn Beck book. I asked him if it was a good read and boy was I ever sorry. For the next hour or so I was forced to listen to the most unhinged conspiratorial rant in the history of mankind.

This weekend we had the goons over at Fox telling us how this is a coup against their beloved president and how the FBI is like Stalin's KGB and needs to be disbanded. This is irresponsible rhetoric that is liable to bring us another Tim McVeigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back