Prominent lawyer Lisa Bloom sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Marshall Davis? Yep, you;re nuts.

LoL - Frank Marshall Davis Obammy's Pappy? Still hilarious!

That one came directly from the squirming brain of convicted felon Dinesh D'Souza :tinfoil:

With ‘Dreams From My Real Father,’ Have Obama Haters Hit Rock Bottom?

Still, you idiot Communists can't refute a single word and instead slander and libel D'Souza.

So anyone who thinks Dinesh is a certifiable loon is a "Communist"?

Dinesh D’Souza is a liar and openly racist. No wonder Republicans love him

:laugh2:

Pretty much.

Gorka is my favorite person.

Dinesh D'Sousa was railroaded into reeducation camp. He refuses to be indoctrinated. He is someone to emulate. Even after under going government reeducation he maintains his independence.

We'e you under the impression that D'Sousa is a white supremacist?

Nah - merely a severely Islamophobic nutcase and historical revisionist regarding slavery/ Birfer extraordinaire.
Surprised Trump hasn't brought the convicted felon into the White House to replace Sebastian Gorka! :wink_2:
Sebastian Gorka Reportedly Carries A Pistol And A Tourniquet With Him Every Day (UPDATED) | HuffPost

Islam is a race, Comrade?

You Communists sure are smart...

Nah - merely a severely Islamophobic nutcase and historical revisionist regarding slavery/ Birfer extraordinaire.
Surprised Trump hasn't brought the convicted felon into the White House to replace Sebastian Gorka! :wink_2:
Sebastian Gorka Reportedly Carries A Pistol And A Tourniquet With Him Every Day (UPDATED) | HuffPost

Didn't say it was a race dingaling. As for "Comrade"?
LoLz :smile:

59523f5d7604c_459_259!.jpg

Comrade TRUMP in 2020, landslide election.

My only disappointment is that Putin did not invade when obama was president and drag him out of the white house in chains. Hook him up to a pick up truck. See if his head stays on longer than James Byrd.

Putin turned out to be a pussy which is why Comrade Trump needs to teach him a lesson.

Lisa Bloom is such a filthy, $2 whore, she's the one who represented Kathy Griffin when she was sobbing about how "victimized" she was by the Trumps. Lying, malignant-personality psychopaths attract each other.

Lisa Bloom is such a filthy, $2 whore, she's the one who represented Kathy Griffin when she was sobbing about how "victimized" she was by the Trumps. Lying, malignant-personality psychopaths attract each other.

Lisa Bloom is a good friend and supporter of Harvey Weinstein. She hung onto his crotch when everyone else was fingering him as a predator.

Ohh lying, how clever you are.

You called Dinish a "racist," one of the magic words you Communists think will shut down any objection to the idiocy you promote. When Tipsy pointed out what a moron you are, you started walking it back.

Is that why you hate trump so much, he shut down your ISIS allies?

Ohh lying, how clever you are.

You called Dinish a "racist," one of the magic words you Communists think will shut down any objection to the idiocy you promote. When Tipsy pointed out what a moron you are, you started walking it back.

Is that why you hate trump so much, he shut down your ISIS allies?

I rarely understand a word Tipsy says - the brain is a tad scrambled over there in Tipsyville.
And NO, I didn't as you claim call the convicted felon a racist, nor did I suggest that Islam is a race.
You shall now be placed in the idiot bin and read with the utmost caution. :wink:

Lisa Bloom is a good friend and supporter of Harvey Weinstein. She hung onto his crotch when everyone else was fingering him as a predator.

Liberalfilth have never met a criminal monster whose cock they wouldn't fellate - as long as they share the same American-hating, white-hating liberal disease. So I'm not surprised in the slightest that Gloria Allred's c*nt-larva would be a fan of that pedophile sick fuck. Feminist whores deserve to be strangled with their own fallopian tubes. The demonic filth of the female gender.

If only you ding-dongs knew how stupid you looked screeching about commies under the bed.

[

I rarely understand a word Tipsy says

See, finishing second grade really would have helped you.

- the brain is a tad scrambled over there in Tipsyville.

Your brain is a tad scrambled pretty much everywhere.

And NO, I didn't as you claim call the convicted felon a racist, nor did I suggest that Islam is a race.
You shall now be placed in the idiot bin and read with the utmost caution. :wink:

Oh yes you did;

{So anyone who thinks Dinesh is a certifiable loon is a "Communist"?

Dinesh D’Souza is a liar and openly racist. No wonder Republicans love him

:laugh2:}

Oh yes you did;

WTF is that supposed to mean? Now you sound like Tipsy!
My link suggested that he was a racist based on his slavery revisionism - I made no such claim.
To the Idiot Bin you go - Buh-Bye :bye1:
Dinesh is right. Black lives had more value as slaves that they do today. I cannot imagine the indifference to the carnage of black-on-black murders as slaves. Their owners would never allow it.

Oh yes you did;

WTF is that supposed to mean? Now you sound like Tipsy!
My link suggested that he was a racist based on his slavery revisionism - I made no such claim.
To the Idiot Bin you go - Buh-Bye :bye1:

The link to the hate site that YOU posted flat out claimed he is racist.

You got caught lying, put on your big girls panties and move on.

Frank Marshall Davis? Yep, you;re nuts.

In what way?

I suspect you are simply ignorant.

I have no doubt that you suspect a lot of goofy stuff, and after you repeat those things enough, you finally believe them to be true.

You haven't been conditioned to know who Davis is, have you sparky? Your masters never explained the relationship of this open Marxist revolutionary to Ann Dunham and the Dunham clan, did they?

I've heard lots of crazy conspiracy theories. No doubt, you believe them.

Established facts are not "conspiracy," retard.

Bill Ayers wrote extensively of Davis in "Dreams of my Father." Was Obama's ghost writer engaging in "conspiracy theories?"

Yes, and Dr Seuss wrote extensively of Sam in "Green Eggs and Ham" That doesn't make Sam his father.

So now you think it's a coup? That's funny.
Of course it's a coup. What do you think that FBI traitor meant by "insurance policy?"

I won't explain that again. You should check with a credible source if you want an answer.
I don't need a "credible source." Unlike snowflakes, I'm able to commit logic on my own.

Right, because party rhetoric means more than facts to you.

You communists are attempting a coup against the legally elected government.

It is fact, and it is treason.

Yes, and chem trails will make your dick fall off, and those FEMA prisons are still waiting to be filled. Where do you come up with all those crazy ideas?

In what way?

I suspect you are simply ignorant.

I have no doubt that you suspect a lot of goofy stuff, and after you repeat those things enough, you finally believe them to be true.

You haven't been conditioned to know who Davis is, have you sparky? Your masters never explained the relationship of this open Marxist revolutionary to Ann Dunham and the Dunham clan, did they?

I've heard lots of crazy conspiracy theories. No doubt, you believe them.

Established facts are not "conspiracy," retard.

Bill Ayers wrote extensively of Davis in "Dreams of my Father." Was Obama's ghost writer engaging in "conspiracy theories?"

Yes, and Dr Seuss wrote extensively of Sam in "Green Eggs and Ham" That doesn't make Sam his father.
Obviously, "I am Sam, Sam I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back