Prominent black conservatives counter NYT’s flawed ‘1619 Project’ with message of unity

The 1619 project is an attempt to rewrite history so they can take the truth of Republicans fighting for Black rights.

The 1619 project is accurate and republicans have not fought for black rights..

Promise me becky you'll Get out of those white progressive suburbs every once and a while ... where they lick your feet ...:banana::auiqs.jpg:...ever consider attending a trump rally? :113:
Mexican strip mall restaurant full of white people celebrating diversity muh avocado dont count. Brazillian steakhouse across the street in the walmart parking ... that's also unacceptable ....you'll just give the local white nazi progressives a tingle when thier token walks in

Let's hug
:11_2_1043:
Keep talking to your imaginary person. I'll keep laughing at you.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh now now becky

We will be unified if blacks be quiet about or forget about their history and only adopt the one we tell them. And we can celebrate how we fought an oppressor every 4th day of july each year, and everybody must claim we won our freedom, even though blacks were not free. But we must lie about that so we can be unified. That's the unified message, blacks shut up about slavery/racism and adopt the history we tell you.

The 1619 project is an attempt to rewrite history so they can take the truth of Republicans fighting for Black rights.

The 1619 project is accurate and republicans have not fought for black rights..

Promise me becky you'll Get out of those white progressive suburbs every once and a while ... where they lick your feet ...:banana::auiqs.jpg:...ever consider attending a trump rally? :113:
Mexican strip mall restaurant full of white people celebrating diversity muh avocado dont count. Brazillian steakhouse across the street in the walmart parking ... that's also unacceptable ....you'll just give the local white nazi progressives a tingle when thier token walks in

Let's hug
:11_2_1043:
Keep talking to your imaginary person. I'll keep laughing at you.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh now now becky

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back