Progressives who ran Amazon out of New York will help Trump be re-elected

More and more every day, common Democrats are finding out just how unhinged and out of touch their representative really are.

Come on 2020.
The most unhinged Democrats are, at worst, equally as unhinged as Trump.
Get rid of Trump and get rid of the unhinged Democrats.
Trump is a result of unhinged Democrats.

Sent from my SM-G892A using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You nailed it.

President Trump's election was the result of decades of unhinged Democrats and their policies.

They have nobody else except themselves to blame. Not the "Russians", not "deplorables", not "white nationalists", not the KKK, the NRA, Republicans, conservatives, or any other Boogieman they blame their 2016 loss on.

Ask the average citizen in Queens what they think of chasing 25000 jobs away. The polls show the average citizens of all races and all political persuasions wanted Amazon in Queens. They felt the positives outweigh the negatives.
Jobs and the economy are the most important criteria many working class individuals vote on.
If a candidate has a history of chasing jobs away, it will be difficult to gain votes.
It makes Trump's lies about creating jobs more believable.
There is middle ground between doing whatever big corporations want and making demands on companies that make it difficult or impossible to locate in the municipality.

My highlight above.

What lies?

I'm sure you'll also provide a reliable source and working link.

More and more every day, common Democrats are finding out just how unhinged and out of touch their representative really are.

Come on 2020.
The most unhinged Democrats are, at worst, equally as unhinged as Trump.
Get rid of Trump and get rid of the unhinged Democrats.

Untrue. Even during Obama's two terms, the unhinged left was protesting, rioting, burning, and vandalizing: Occupy Wall Street, the Madison WI capital protests, Ferguson, Baltimore, Black Lives Matter protests, and Iranian-sympathetic hunger strikes. The National Park Service issued 55 protest permits for Lafayette Park across from the White House during the first six months of Obama’s presidency. That was almost as many as the 63 it issued in the final year of George W. Bush’s second term.

Unhinged leftists will always have something to bitch about, no matter who's President. They will never be happy, no matter what they get. The only way to "get rid" of them would get me banned if I went into detail, so I'll leave it as is.
the extreme left is like the extreme right. You are extreme right. You are the same as the extreme left. You are what you hate.

You don't get more Far Left Progressive than Amazon. The fact that they can't even stand New York should tell you something.

Trump is for business, and job creation, and it is working. Look at the stats. It is not Obama's policies that are driving all this.

You don't get more Far Left Progressive than Amazon. The fact that they can't even stand New York should tell you something.

Trump is for business, and job creation, and it is working. Look at the stats. It is not Obama's policies that are driving all this.
One person's far left, progressive corporation is another person's capitalist, immoral, corporation taking advantage of people and government.
Amazon is neither.
The people on both sides that incorrectly pigeon hole Amazon are the same. Our two largest political parties are pandering to the extremists on their respective sides.

Bezos owns the Washington Post, and is a Far Left Progressive activist. His company's corporate culture is Far Left Progressive. They are hypocrites of course.

Bezos owns the Washington Post, and is a Far Left Progressive activist. His company's corporate culture is Far Left Progressive. They are hypocrites of course.
What do you consider far left corporate culture.
If Amazon has a far left, progressive culture, what were far left, progressive protestors, protesting about.

If Amazon has a far left, progressive culture, what were far left, progressive protestors, protesting about.
Not surprising that there is not an answer to the question of what a far left corporate culture is like. I am familiar with the Amazon culture. To work at Amazon you must have a strong work ethic.
Bezos and Amazon has built one of the most fast growing, dynamic business in the world. He built the business based on innovation and hard work.
Bezos is a much more successful business person than Trump.
Trump took his inheritance, lied, cheated, bullied his way to where he is. He left blood in the streets through 6 bankruptcies.

The future of business growth is through a Bezos business model not a Trump strategy.
Those using Trump's strategy will mainly be organized crime, con men and gangs.

The left is torn and confused about Amazon. They need to hate Bezos because of his wealth, but they need to love him because he's a far left liberal.

Not surprising that there is not an answer to the question of what a far left corporate culture is like. I am familiar with the Amazon culture. To work at Amazon you must have a strong work ethic.
Bezos and Amazon has built one of the most fast growing, dynamic business in the world. He built the business based on innovation and hard work.
Trump took his inheritance, lied, cheated, bullied his way to where he is. He left blood in the streets through 6 bankruptcies.

The future of business growth is through a Bezos business model not a Trump strategy.
Progressives who ran Amazon out of New York will help Trump be re-elected.
The Democrats can end up facilitating the reelection of the worse President in history for a second election cycle.
As an independent who is appalled by Trump and his supporters, I am looking for a viable alternative. The far left will not motivate independents and moderates to go out and vote.

Trump should be enough to motivate people to get him out of office. A far left candidate will throw cold water on the motivation.

So how is not putting Amazon in New York going to help Trump?
Ask the average citizen in Queens what they think of chasing 25000 jobs away. The polls show the average citizens of all races and all political persuasions wanted Amazon in Queens. They felt the positives outweigh the negatives.
Jobs and the economy are the most important criteria many working class individuals vote on.
If a candidate has a history of chasing jobs away, it will be difficult to gain votes.
There is middle ground between doing whatever big corporations want and making demands on companies that make it difficult or impossible to locate in the municipality.

Trump lost New York by 1.7 million votes, doubt that many will flip over this. New York is very liberal and while Queens will be upset the rest of the state won’t give a damn.

Total nonsence.

1. Hell has better chance of freezing than Trump winning the general election in NY.
2. WTF does the president have to do with this completely local matter?
3. Even if he does have something to do with it...IT HAPPENED WHILE HE IS IN OFFICE, so how does another term make anything better???

Total nonsence.

1. Hell has better chance of freezing than Trump winning the general election in NY.
3. Even if he does have something to do with it...IT HAPPENED WHILE HE IS IN OFFICE, so how does another term make anything better???
I am not talking about New York. I am talking about the whole nation. The democrats need to focus on job creation. If they do not support good paying high tech jobs what will they support?

The Democrats can end up facilitating the reelection of the worse President in history for a second election cycle.
As an independent who is appalled by Trump and his supporters, I am looking for a viable alternative. The far left will not motivate independents and moderates to go out and vote.

Trump should be enough to motivate people to get him out of office. A far left candidate will throw cold water on the motivation.

Trump lost New York by 1.7 million votes, doubt that many will flip over this. New York is very liberal and while Queens will be upset the rest of the state won’t give a damn.
We are not talking New York, we are talking the whole nation.

Total nonsence.

I am not talking about New York. I am talking about the whole nation. The democrats need to focus on job creation. If they do not support good paying high tech jobs what will they support?

Wtf are you talking about? Amazon is staying in the United States, those jobs are not going anywhere.

And again what does Turmp, WHO IS IN OFFICE last I checked, have to do with any of this?

The Amazon issue would be a plus. The fact is that even far right Sean Hannity agreed with the liberals. He attacked the massive tax breaks that were given to Amazon. In this case they are both right. What is interesting is in Orange County, a unrepentant liberal beat a Republican incumbent. It may not matter.

We are not talking New York, we are talking the whole nation.

I don’t think this issue would flip many, if any. Also, it being a year and a half away, voters won’t remember this.

Trump is perhaps the best American president.

Trump is perhaps the best American president.
Trump will go down as the worst American President. Those who like Trump are illiterate and will not be able to write positive books about him for future generations to read. Scholars are unanimous that Trump is the worst president ever. That does not mean he has not done a few positive things. Scholars will document the disaster that was the Trump presidency.

Total nonsence.

Wtf are you talking about? Amazon is staying in the United States, those jobs are not going anywhere.

And again what does Turmp, WHO IS IN OFFICE last I checked, have to do with any of this?
Amazon is putting new jobs where local government is friendly to business. Good local government can create a win win scenario. The focus was on the 3 billion dollars of tax breaks to Amazon. What was not discussed was the 27 billion dollars in direct taxes that Amazon would pay. The 3 billion dollars would be paid from the 27 billion dollars brought in from Amazon.
The big negative would be housing costs would go up. That is a given when demand increases. Many in Queens would not have the skills to qualify for jobs at Amazon. But at the same time those same people would benefit from infrastructure build with tax monies. There would be many new businesses to support the Amazon influx of workers that would provide jobs for all skill levels.
We need government to balance the needs of businesses and of the general population. Without support for business the citizens will not have jobs.
I am against government that ignores the people for the benefit of the corporations. But I am also against government that puts unrealistic requests on businesses so they cannot thrive and provide jobs.

Amazon can always go to Jersey it's close to the ocean also...

Forum List

Back