Progressives, President Trump scored ANOTHER HUGE VICTORY TODAY!

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
Progressives, President Trump scored another huge victory today!

Progressives, have you heard about the nuclear bomb test set off by Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un in celebration of their 105 anniversary? How about the test launch of his ICBM's?

Yeah, ME NEITHER! After all of Kim Jong-un saber rattling and their past history of setting off either a nuclear test or ICBM test on these anniversaries.

This year, NOTHING. Why?

This comes after President Donald Trump meets face to face with President Xi Jinping of China, during which time President Trump launched the attack against Syria. This week, Rex Tillerson was scheduled with Russia but no meeting with President Putin was scheduled. Tillerson's meeting was not canceled, despite the screaming coming from the Kremlin. After the meeting with his counterpart, Tillerson then met with President Putin, not a handshake and done, but for TWO HOURS.

Following that, some of you may have noticed that we killed more than 90 ISIS fighters along with three massive tunnels with the MOAB.

Presto, a sedated Kim Jong-un.

Yeah, Progressive's panties are in knots!

Here's the best headline Kim Jung-un could muster.

North Korea rolls out missiles, other weaponry at annual parade

Published April 15, 2017
FoxNews.com

Last edited:
That no nuclear test was schedules is the point the Alt Right neo-fascists refuse to tell you.

Thanks to Markle for his admission of defeat.

Progressives, have you heard about the nuclear bomb test set off by Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un in celebration of their 105 anniversary? How about the test launch of his ICBM's?

Yeah, ME NEITHER! After all of Kim Jong-un saber rattling and their past history of setting off either a nuclear test or ICBM test on these anniversaries.

This year, NOTHING. Why?

This comes after President Donald Trump meets face to face with President Xi Jinping of China, during which time President Trump launched the attack against Syria. This week, Rex Tillerson was scheduled with Russia but no meeting with President Putin was scheduled. Tillerson's meeting was not canceled, despite the screaming coming from the Kremlin. After the meeting with his counterpart, Tillerson then met with President Putin, not a handshake and done, but for TWO HOURS.

Following that, some of you may have noticed that we killed more than 90 ISIS fighters along with three massive tunnels with the MOAB.

Published April 15, 2017
FoxNews.com

the roly poly king paraded his STUFF down main street?

That no nuclear test was schedules is the point the Alt Right neo-fascists refuse to tell you.

They either launch rockets or detonate a nuclear device. There was an increase in activity at their nuclear site.

To the best of my knowledge, we are not on North Korea's mailing list to notify of their schedules.

Egads Trump could fart and the righties would be singing his praises. Listen guys you got your big strong macho draft dodger president, be happy and kneel in prayer that you are safe now. And don't forget your taxes tomorrow, Trump needs your money for his Mar-a-lago entitlement golf outings. LOL

"I found much that was alarming about being a citizen during the tenures of Richard Nixon and George W. Bush. But, whatever I may have seen as their limitations of character or intellect, neither was anything like as humanly impoverished as Trump is: ignorant of government, of history, of science, of philosophy, of art, incapable of expressing or recognizing subtlety or nuance, destitute of all decency, and wielding a vocabulary of seventy-seven words that is better called Jerkish than English.” Philip Roth

Philip Roth E-Mails on Trump

There's a worrying conspiracy theory that Donald Trump 'can barely read'

They either launch rockets or detonate a nuclear device. There was an increase in activity at their nuclear site.

To the best of my knowledge, we are not on North Korea's mailing list to notify of their schedules.
Then nothing was scheduled. Thank you for admitting that fact.

FakeyJakey: An underground nuclear test was scheduled in N. Korea for 12 noon today.

FakeyJakey: An underground nuclear test was scheduled in N. Korea for 12 noon today.
Sure thing, and you had a printed invite. The far right neo-fascists are simply clueless.

Sure thing, and you had a printed invite. The far right neo-fascists are simply clueless.

As long as we make it to midnight Easter, I'm good for now.

PS: China said they'd had 'nuff of the antics.

This year, NOTHING. Why?

Published April 15, 2017
FoxNews.com

How about you start a thread praising Obama for all the ISIS fighters he killed.

How do you know no nuclear test was scheduled? Kim was promising something big was going to happen.

Then nothing was scheduled.

Most likely the test was scheduled given all the additional activity around their nuclear site. Then, after the meetings of Donald Trump and the President of China during which Trump launched the Tomahawk missiles, then Rex Tillerson meeting for two hours with Putin, then the MOAB killing 100 or more ISIS fighters, China most likely told the crazy little man, "we think you might hold off on that test". That would be after China refused delivery of 12 ships loaded with coal from North Korea. China supports North Korea as their biggest trading partner. Without which, NK would be in even worse shape.

There's a worrying conspiracy theory that Donald Trump 'can barely read'

Desperate thinking on behalf of the far, far left Progressives.

Seeing the Free World giving two standing ovations to President Donald Trump has Progressive panties in a twist! One after the attack on the Syrian air base and the second after the MOAB bomb was dropped on the ISIS fighters.

Demoralizing seeing President Donald Trump showing the utter failure of petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, is it not?

This year, NOTHING. Why?

Published April 15, 2017
FoxNews.com

So NK's previous missile failures on Obama's watch represented huge victories for him?

I'll bet you won't acknowledge that.

How about you start a thread praising Obama for all the ISIS fighters he killed?

Yes, we have seen the massive success of President Obama. Syria, Iraq, San Bernardino, Boston, Orlando and the list goes on!

Just as I thought. You're a partisan retard with comically limited intellectual honesty.

Go eat your Big Mac.

Forum List

Back