Progressives, President Trump scored ANOTHER HUGE VICTORY TODAY!

How about you start a thread praising Obama for all the ISIS fighters he killed?

Yes, we have seen the massive success of President Obama. Syria, Iraq, San Bernardino, Boston, Orlando and the list goes on!

Just as I thought. You're a partisan retard with comically limited intellectual honesty.

Go eat your Big Mac.
200w.gif

Red China and Russia want a buffer state at the north end of the lynchpin of northeast Asia.

They don't want war. Kim is expendable.

No evidence existed at all that a test was planned for the big day.

How about you start a thread praising Obama for all the ISIS fighters he killed?

Yes, we have seen the massive success of President Obama. Syria, Iraq, San Bernardino, Boston, Orlando and the list goes on!

Just as I thought. You're a partisan retard with comically limited intellectual honesty.

Go eat your Big Mac.
200w.gif

Interesting. You take the retard's position that Obama hasn't killed any ISIS fighters.

Go eat your Big Mac.
200w.gif

Interesting. You take the retard's position that Obama hasn't killed any ISIS fighters.

No

I was pointing out the irony of you posting this:

You're a partisan retard with comically limited intellectual honesty.

Egads Trump could fart and the righties would be singing his praises. Listen guys you got your big strong macho draft dodger president, be happy and kneel in prayer that you are safe now. And don't forget your taxes tomorrow, Trump needs your money for his Mar-a-lago entitlement golf outings. LOL

"I found much that was alarming about being a citizen during the tenures of Richard Nixon and George W. Bush. But, whatever I may have seen as their limitations of character or intellect, neither was anything like as humanly impoverished as Trump is: ignorant of government, of history, of science, of philosophy, of art, incapable of expressing or recognizing subtlety or nuance, destitute of all decency, and wielding a vocabulary of seventy-seven words that is better called Jerkish than English.” Philip Roth

Philip Roth E-Mails on Trump

There's a worrying conspiracy theory that Donald Trump 'can barely read'

The butthurt is strong with you.

That makes me happy.

He didn't do anything today and that means he'll never do anything again because Trump.....I think that's how their logic goes.

No matter that he's been firing off missiles like Sassy drunkard shoots off her mouth. TODAY is all that matters!!

That no nuclear test was schedules is the point the Alt Right neo-fascists refuse to tell you.

Thanks to Markle for his admission of defeat.

They either launch rockets or detonate a nuclear device. There was an increase in activity at their nuclear site.

To the best of my knowledge, we are not on North Korea's mailing list to notify of their schedules.
Then nothing was scheduled. Thank you for admitting that fact.

FakeyJakey: An underground nuclear test was scheduled in N. Korea for 12 noon today.
Link? Evidence? Proof? Or your foolishness.

So NK's previous missile failures on Obama's watch represented huge victories for him?

I'll bet you won't acknowledge that.

If you recall, ours were not so great in the beginning either.

With each one, they have learned and gotten better. Yes, they were huge victories for Kim Jong-un. The U.S. stood by and did nothing.

He didn't do anything today and that means he'll never do anything again because Trump.....I think that's how their logic goes.

No, actually I highly doubt you ever stop to think. No such thing, President Trump has had extensive talks and has demonstrated to our friends and enemies that there is a new sheriff in town. The Free World gives two standing ovations and our enemies are waving their little swords.

I don't see a problem.

Progressives, President Trump scored another huge victory today!

Progressives, have you heard about the nuclear bomb test set off by Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un in celebration of their 105 anniversary? How about the test launch of his ICBM's?

Yeah, ME NEITHER! After all of Kim Jong-un saber rattling and their past history of setting off either a nuclear test or ICBM test on these anniversaries.

This year, NOTHING. Why?

This comes after President Donald Trump meets face to face with President Xi Jinping of China, during which time President Trump launched the attack against Syria. This week, Rex Tillerson was scheduled with Russia but no meeting with President Putin was scheduled. Tillerson's meeting was not canceled, despite the screaming coming from the Kremlin. After the meeting with his counterpart, Tillerson then met with President Putin, not a handshake and done, but for TWO HOURS.

Following that, some of you may have noticed that we killed more than 90 ISIS fighters along with three massive tunnels with the MOAB.

Presto, a sedated Kim Jong-un.

Yeah, Progressive's panties are in knots!

Here's the best headline Kim Jung-un could muster.

North Korea rolls out missiles, other weaponry at annual parade

Published April 15, 2017
FoxNews.com
North Korea rolls out missiles, other weaponry at annual parade

Why is this a progressive problem? I don't get your point....

Kim jong Un would do it no matter what and probably more likely to fire his load under the pussy trump.

No matter that he's been firing off missiles like Sassy drunkard shoots off her mouth. TODAY is all that matters!!
Nothing the last eight years stopped him so, what do you attribute this to?

No, actually I highly doubt you ever stop to think. No such thing, President Trump has had extensive talks and has demonstrated to our friends and enemies that there is a new sheriff in town. The Free World gives two standing ovations and our enemies are waving their little swords.

I don't see a problem.

Yeah, like I said the "new sheriff" cap is lame. When he launches some shit in the future you'll have a new excuse. Just like you had excuses of why Kim Jong was launching misses before. Trump said they wouldn't and then he did. I guess that's because they knew all about the new sheriff too. Lol

What do I attribute one day without a launch too? IDK, bUT if they feared Trump why they do so many launches on his watch?

What do I attribute one day without a launch too? IDK, bUT if they feared Trump why they do so many launches on his watch?
They've been doing these same tests for the last eight years. Suddenly they missed a launch date. I wonder why? During the obie admin they were told not to...and did it anyway. Now they are told not to...and don't. I wonder why?

They've been doing these same tests for the last eight years. Suddenly they missed a launch date. I wonder why? During the obie admin they were told not to...and did it anyway. Now they are told not to...and don't. I wonder why?
Meh is under FBI Investigation and his approval's are at 35 percent! Why do you back a LOSER!!!!

There is no proof that there was a launch date is the evidence we know that Trump had anything to do with there being no launch date.

Go eat your Big Mac.
200w.gif

No

I was pointing out the irony of you posting this:

You're a partisan retard with comically limited intellectual honesty.

Do you even know what intellectual honesty is?

So NK's previous missile failures on Obama's watch represented huge victories for him?

I'll bet you won't acknowledge that.

If you recall, ours were not so great in the beginning either.

With each one, they have learned and gotten better. Yes, they were huge victories for Kim Jong-un. The U.S. stood by and did nothing.

Maybe the first thing to do is to stop believing that it's the job of the US to do everything...

...you know, like Trump said about not being the world's policeman.

Forum List

Back