Progressives Destroy Family of 12

Have Progressives Destroyed this Family?

• Total voters
I don't see any "livestock".

I don't see any people either. Maybe it's a fucking shed or something!

Where were these children (and parents) sleeping before they made that building?

According to people claiming to be their neighbors, their van.

Their facebook page is titled "Blessed Little Homestead", and there are about 20 or so pictures of the above building, and zero pictures of any other building that could be the "homestead" they were referring to.

Seriously, use your critical thinking.

I don't see any "livestock".

I don't see any people either. Maybe it's a fucking shed or something!

Where were these children (and parents) sleeping before they made that building?

And let us suppose that that actually is their house..???...then this sums it up pretty well

There is no law saying you cant live in a tent, that you cant have animals, that you have to have electric or running water. This family hhas rights. Their property is posted. How is the pond different than a pool in someones yard? None, all pools don't have barriers around them. There is no law stating the kids have to be enrolled in school. The kids look happy and healthy in the pictures. Are they doing anything different than a family or scouting group that goes camping might be doing on any given weekend? I wont judge this lady. She nows her rights and Breckinridge County is gonna be paying out a lot of money. The Dad may have been wrong in threatening someone with a gun but how that warrents taknig 10 kids from their family and home. This outcome will be interesting to see what hoops they try to make the parents jump through to get the ids back. These kids have been emotionally damaged by the state of Ky. May God bless them all. WWJD?

What about kids living in shit (not figurative but literal shit), walking on broken glass, getting sliced up by a hatchet, getting burned because you're too stupid not to start a fire with gasoline, having little kids spend the winter in the open air (or at best a van with a dozen people in it)...

..... oh and what about threatening people with guns when they don't let you mooch their water? Any laws against that?

Things that make ya go :wtf:

Hey Luddly Neddite it seems that you and MSM failed to neglect that's a picture of the house they are currently building and the tarps are there temporarily:

You liberals are the most digusting slanderous piles of filth I've ever witnessed. I no longer despise you for your ignorance, because you are not ignorant, you're intentional deceitfully to bring us under your control. I HATE YOU.

11140257_1005296172815593_99461368413105584_n.jpg

12 people are gong to live in that? really? I don't think so.

It's a fucking shelter for some of their livestock.

Slander, lies, deception, deceit, filth, scum, go to Hel.

Oh really? Where did you get that idea?

Now you're just making shit up.

No that would be you and the MSM launching a slander campaign. I've been pulling the pictures and information for the family's own website --- the best source.

Where are you getting your facts from?

Did you read the comments from people who actually know them, how they are con artists who manipulate and threaten others, and treat their kids like slaves? That came from the OP, by the way.

Hey Luddly Neddite it seems that you and MSM failed to neglect that's a picture of the house they are currently building and the tarps are there temporarily:

You liberals are the most digusting slanderous piles of filth I've ever witnessed. I no longer despise you for your ignorance, because you are not ignorant, you're intentional deceitfully to bring us under your control. I HATE YOU.

Ready for the ironic part?

For all your railing against "Liberals" -- you're here to defend a cultish family who, according to those who have described them, mooch, con, beg, steal, threaten and fake their way through life, not bothering to get actual jobs. In other words they're not "off the grid" out of some kind of self-sufficiency - they can't afford water, shelter or electricity (yet have a thriving Facebook page and lots of quality photography) because they refuse to find an income for themselves (and those young kids), preferring to mooch, con, beg and steal from others.

Where have I heard that sort of description before around here...

And now of course they've taken the begging virtual, to GoFundMe.

Last edited:
Now you're just making shit up.

No that would be you and the MSM launching a slander campaign. I've been pulling the pictures and information for the family's own website --- the best source.

Where are you getting your facts from?

Did you read the comments from people who actually know them, how they are con artists who manipulate and threaten others, and treat their kids like slaves? That came from the OP, by the way.

More slanderers for the ignore list.

The2ndAmendment

You did a good thing in bringing this to our attention. Its a sad case of child abuse and neglect AND scamming/fleecing good hearted people.

Good for you.

Oh no, they're living like people have for the last 200,000 years before the second half of the 20th century! AHH!!! Seize them, SEIZE THEM!

080515fam4.jpg

080515fam2.jpg

Looks like they live far better than ghetto kids.

Yep, by this standard we need to take the children away from all welfare families, regardless of color!

I think that you'll find your "ignore everyone who disagrees with me" strategy won't work on me, The2ndAmendment

If you can show me where any of those three trolls had an ARGUMENT where we could either AGREE or DISAGREE, instead of drive-by slander campaign, then yes, you would be right.

You see, you and NYcarbineer have actually been engaging in an argument with me! Those three clowns are not. They aren't arguing, they are shit slinging.

Seriously liberals.
Do you really see this as worse than living in the ghetto?
Which children are more likely to be shot in a drive by?
Which children are more likely to be exposed to gangs and drug dealing?
I would rather my children grow up in a natural setting than the streets of Bmore.
You stupid fucks are all about living the natural life until it doesnt fit your agenda.
You're hypocrites in the extreme in this case.

The2ndAmendment

You did a good thing in bringing this to our attention. Its a sad case of child abuse and neglect AND scamming/fleecing good hearted people.

Good for you.

Oh no, they're living like people have for the last 200,000 years before the second half of the 20th century! AHH!!! Seize them, SEIZE THEM!

080515fam4.jpg

080515fam2.jpg

You sure about that?

I've known a lot of folks who grew up in the "ghetto", and they all had beds, the ability to wash themselves, and you know, walls.

The2ndAmendment

Good for you.

080515fam4.jpg

080515fam2.jpg

You sure about that?

I've known a lot of folks who grew up in the "ghetto", and they all had beds, the ability to wash themselves, and you know, walls.

So tell me what happened to the liberal mantra of living off the land,compost toilets,making a minimal impact on the land?
You're showing an extreme amount of hypocrisy right now and I'm losing more respect for you liberals by the sentence.
Where's your low impact living now? Sounds to me like these people are living the liberal mantra to a tee and yet you're against it. Why is that?
I know why and you do as well.
Seriously...you guys are making me sick.

The2ndAmendment

Good for you.

080515fam4.jpg

080515fam2.jpg

You sure about that?

So tell me what happened to the liberal mantra of living off the land,compost toilets,making a minimal impact on the land?
You're showing an extreme amount of hypocrisy right now and I'm losing more respect for you liberals by the sentence.
Where's your low impact living now? Sounds to me like these people are living the liberal mantra to a tee and yet you're against it. Why is that?

:lol:

I don't even know what you're talking about anymore.

I'm not aware of any "liberal mantra" about living like you're on a lifetime camping trip, and I can assure you that you won't find any posts of mine suggesting composting toilets or "low impact living".

Do you have any more non sequiturs or tu quoques for us?

Yep, by this standard we need to take the children away from all welfare families, regardless of color![/QUOTE]

Wait, let's kidnap all the poor children in Africa living in the forests too, just liek BOko Haram. That's save the children!

CPS = America's Boko Haram

The2ndAmendment

Good for you.

080515fam4.jpg

080515fam2.jpg

You sure about that?

I'm not aware of any "liberal mantra" about living like you're on a lifetime camping trip, and I can assure you that you won't find any posts of mine suggesting composting toilets or "low impact living".

Now your just another lying pussy liberal.

080515fam4.jpg

080515fam2.jpg

You sure about that?

Now your just another lying pussy liberal.

That's a concession if I've ever heard one.

Forum List

Back