Progressives Destroy Family of 12

Have Progressives Destroyed this Family?

• Total voters
Hey Luddly Neddite it seems that you and MSM failed to neglect that's a picture of the house they are currently building and the tarps are there temporarily:

You liberals are the most digusting slanderous piles of filth I've ever witnessed. I no longer despise you for your ignorance, because you are not ignorant, you're intentional deceitfully to bring us under your control. I HATE YOU.

11140257_1005296172815593_99461368413105584_n.jpg

12 people are gong to live in that? really? I don't think so.

It's a fucking shelter for some of their livestock.

Slander, lies, deception, deceit, filth, scum, go to Hel.

Hey Luddly Neddite it seems that you and MSM failed to neglect that's a picture of the house they are currently building and the tarps are there temporarily:

You liberals are the most digusting slanderous piles of filth I've ever witnessed. I no longer despise you for your ignorance, because you are not ignorant, you're intentional deceitfully to bring us under your control. I HATE YOU.

They have a picnic table for their livestock? Really?

--- with a vase of flowers and a mini-foosball game on it?

:rofl:

:lol:

Now you're just making shit up.

No that would be you and the MSM launching a slander campaign. I've been pulling the pictures and information for the family's own website --- the best source.

Where are you getting your facts from?
Hey, I'm cool with you believing these people. Send them money. Send them LOTS of money. Send them ALL your money. :clap:

No that would be you and the MSM launching a slander campaign. I've been pulling the pictures and information for the family's own website --- the best source.

Hey, I'm cool with you believing these people. Send them money. Send them LOTS of money. Send them ALL your money. :clap:

Here goes the slander campaign again.

12 people are gong to live in

That's a fucking saw horse/work table. I got two of them in my own garage. Wtf is wrong with you all. You so determined to slander and bury this family.

I'm going to remember this thread whnever you libbies talk about "peace, love and tolerance"

That's a fucking saw horse/work table. I got two of them in my own garage. Wtf is wrong with you all. You so determined to slander and bury this family.

I'm going to remember this thread whnever you libbies talk about "peace, love and tolerance"

Dude, look at the pictures on their facebook page.

The above picture clearly shows the same building as the pictures below, while it was under construction.

11196344_1005297336148810_756161057779930885_n.jpg

11140379_1005297472815463_8327039770763547840_n.jpg

11221479_1005297592815451_8477953283318725721_n.jpg

I don't see any "livestock".

Explain to us how it is slander to encourage you to send them money?

Dude, look at the pictures on their facebook page.

The above picture clearly shows the same building as the pictures below, while it was under construction.

11196344_1005297336148810_756161057779930885_n.jpg

11140379_1005297472815463_8327039770763547840_n.jpg

11221479_1005297592815451_8477953283318725721_n.jpg

Didn't I see that in a Survivor episode?

I don't see any people either. Maybe it's a fucking shed or something!

Where were these children (and parents) sleeping before they made that building?

And let us suppose that that actually is their house..???...then this sums it up pretty well

There is no law saying you cant live in a tent, that you cant have animals, that you have to have electric or running water. This family hhas rights. Their property is posted. How is the pond different than a pool in someones yard? None, all pools don't have barriers around them. There is no law stating the kids have to be enrolled in school. The kids look happy and healthy in the pictures. Are they doing anything different than a family or scouting group that goes camping might be doing on any given weekend? I wont judge this lady. She nows her rights and Breckinridge County is gonna be paying out a lot of money. The Dad may have been wrong in threatening someone with a gun but how that warrents taknig 10 kids from their family and home. This outcome will be interesting to see what hoops they try to make the parents jump through to get the ids back. These kids have been emotionally damaged by the state of Ky. May God bless them all. WWJD?

Last edited:

Not the sawhorses -- this picture, lower right:

original.jpg

Now I can understand the vase of flowers --- something for the goats to munch on. But how are the livestock gonna play foosball?

Oh before I forget...

Peace and love, man.
peace-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

Welcome back to ignore.

Welcome back to ignore.

Apparently "Ignore" is a weird state that vacillates between this and another dimension.
Like on Star Trek TNG.

Forum List

Back