We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.
Because words on paper make people secure, right?

Do you know what that means?

Do you speak English?
I happen to have some understanding of the law, both Constitutional, and otherwise.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Don't care about the 30000 gun deaths?
Most of which are suicides or gang-related activity. This is just fucking sad and proves that people need more guns to protect themselves from gun violence, not less.

No, it's the 350000000 guns Darlin
0.00004% of which are used in a crime.

So, your solution is to punish the owners of the other 349,996,000 guns.

Darlin'
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

There's still 30000. I hope the small % comforts you
I don't want to punish anyone.
Just think it's pantywaist amusing from people who never were in hand to hand or in an air aid shelter in their lives.
And are SO BRAVE.
They would be fleeing from their double wides when the first attack comes.
Presume they are supporters of our 5 deferment Pres who said his Vietnam sacrifice was to avoid a STS?
We simply need to adjust the ratio of organized militia from unorganized militia.

Don't care about the 30000 gun deaths?
Nope! Not even a little. And you don’t either. If you did, you’d be calling for automobiles to be banned. They account for more deaths than firearms every year.

Watching you think you can convince people you “care” is fucking hilarious.

I resort to the fewest fallacies; that makes me, the "truest witness bearer" in these arguments. I don't mooch intellectual integrity, unlike the right wing.
I don’t “result” to any “fallacies”. So I have fewer than you. Which, ironically enough, means your last post is yet another fallacy to add to your count!

It is not "gun deaths" as guns can't kill by themselves. People kill people. The tool is irrelevant.

One has to give republicans (dark money) credit, they have managed to brain wash the snowflake base with BS and more BS. If guns make us safe and secure, why so many gun deaths compared to other civilized nations? If the premise were true we'd have few deaths, but instead we lead in a category no one should be proud of. But I give them credit for keeping their base in line. Mention abortion, gun control, welfare, food stamps, immigrants, and the snowflakes sell their soul, work for peanuts, care nothing for living children, and have poor health services, oh and die too from gun violence. While insanity may be expecting different results, one could also say it is following too close slogans sans positive results. And so it goes....

"The trick never ages; the illusion never wears off. Vote to stop abortion; receive a rollback in capital gains taxes. Vote to make our country strong again; receive deindustrialization. Vote to screw those politically correct college professors; receive electricity deregulation. Vote to get government off our backs; receive conglomeration and monopoly everywhere from media to meatpacking. Vote to stand tall against terrorists; receive Social Security privatization. Vote to strike a blow against elitism; receive a social order in which wealth is more concentrated than ever before in our lifetimes, in which workers have been stripped of power and CEOs are rewarded in a manner beyond imagining." Thomas Frank, What's the Matter With Kansas?: How Conservatives Won the Heart of America

70% of all murders occur in very small parts of just 5% of all the counties in the US

These murder islands all tend to be inner city neighborhoods with generational histories of segregation and poverty, unemployment, high crime and violence rates, drugs etc.

These murders are almost all young minorities killing other young minorities and as such have never really concerned anyone not even the people who live in these inner city neighborhoods.

We do not have a gun problem we have a cancer in our inner cities that skews our murder rate.

If guns make us safe and secure, why so many gun deaths compared to other civilized nations?
Because idiot progressives illegally ban firearms where they can - creating victim zones. Such as schools.

The fact is, crime has been plummeting over the past 30 years as firearm sales have been skyrocketing. Game over.
You mean the liberal hotbeds of Texas and Florida where these last two big school shootings happened?
you do know that school shootings account for less than 1% of all murders don't you?

It is not "gun deaths" as guns can't kill by themselves. People kill people. The tool is irrelevant.
and don't forget getting killed by a person with a gun is somehow worse than getting killed by a person in any of a million other ways

You know the parkland kid was expelled .

Truth is Florida law does nothing to stop a nut like that from buying high powered weaponry. But go on with your blamestorming .
Lol
AR15s are just sporting rifles, Certainly not “high powered”. Quit falling down the well

Yes . And the “sport” is people hunting.
you do know that only about 2% of all murders are committed with rifles of any kind don't you?

You know the parkland kid was expelled .

Truth is Florida law does nothing to stop a nut like that from buying high powered weaponry. But go on with your blamestorming .

No motherfucker.

The truth is, if that kid's crimes were documented, he would not have been able to purchase a firarm.

However the PROMISE program kept that from happening. You can thank Broward county school board for that.

Furthermore, back in the day, that boy would have been in Mariana or Chattahoochee.

Mariana is for the bad boys, and Chattahoochee is for the crazy peoples.

I was one step away from going to Mariana at one point. Know people that have been.

Are you saying juvenile records should appear on background checks ? Wow, see how easy gun control can be !
Tell Obama that

Fists kill more than people using a rifle. If you remove SUICIDES, and Gang Banger, black, on black violence, we have low murder rates by people using guns.

I resort to the fewest fallacies; that makes me, the "truest witness bearer" in these arguments. I don't mooch intellectual integrity, unlike the right wing.
I don’t “result” to any “fallacies”. So I have fewer than you. Which, ironically enough, means your last post is yet another fallacy to add to your count!
only in right wing fantasy. it takes valid arguments to do it with. even women are equal to right wing men who just talk and gossip but have no valid argument.

thanks, right wing men.

If guns make us safe and secure, why so many gun deaths compared to other civilized nations?
Because idiot progressives illegally ban firearms where they can - creating victim zones. Such as schools.

The fact is, crime has been plummeting over the past 30 years as firearm sales have been skyrocketing. Game over.
You mean the liberal hotbeds of Texas and Florida where these last two big school shootings happened?
you do know that school shootings account for less than 1% of all murders don't you?

Why are you comparing it to “all murders”?

If school shootings are no big deal why bother having police guards and armed teachers ?

Why are you comparing it to “all murders”?

If school shootings are no big deal why bother having police guards and armed teachers ?

Why is being murdered in a school shooting somehow worse than being murdered anywhere else?

Murder is murder one is no worse than another.

It's just as horrible to be murdered by stabbing as it is to be murdered by shooting.

It's you people who want to make the distinction that being murdered with a gun is somehow worse than being murdered in any other way

Forum List

Back