Progressive Professor Demands Death Penalty for Global Warming Skeptics and the Pope

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Richard Parncutt is an Austrian professor of Music, which makes him an expert on global warming, who originally hails from Australia, but in true progressive style is ashamed of Australia. According to Dick, he is waiting for reconciliation with the aborigines to really happen “so that I can be proud of where I come from.”

Parncutt also hates Israel and Mormons, and wants a global wealth tax. And even though he is opposed to the death penalty in the case of mass murderers, he’s willing to consider an exception for people he really disagrees with.

Onward Discordia!

In this article I am going to suggest that the death penalty is an appropriate punishment for influential GW deniers. But before coming to this surprising conclusion, please allow me to explain where I am coming from.

I have always been opposed to the death penalty in all cases, and I have always supported the clear and consistent stand of Amnesty International on this issue. The death penalty is barbaric, racist, expensive, and is often applied by mistake. Apparently, it does not even act as a deterrent to would-be murderers. Hopefully, the USA and China will come to their senses soon…

GW deniers fall into a completely different category from Behring Breivik. They are already causing the deaths of hundreds of millions of future people. We could be speaking of billions, but I am making a conservative estimate.

Progressive Professor Demands Death Penalty for Global Warming Skeptics and the Pope

Liberals sure do have an evil side to them don't they.

An Austrian professor of Music? Wow...

What's your point, that he isn't qualified?

Who is qualified to declare the death penalty for spouting scientific ideas that the anointed don't support?

But but but it's Scientific American Settled Consensus!!

You can't get more consensus than that!

If Michaelson and Morley had that Einstein would still be in the patent office

AGW is today's ether, it's there if you you believe strongly enough

Forum List

Back